Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,443 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Inner Circle Member Of TB Joshua Watch Speaks #1 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Inner Circle Member Of TB Joshua Watch Speaks #1 (941 Views)

My Church Is Aware I’m Member Of Ogboni Confraternity —ogunfuwa, Remo Chief. / Shocking! Recorded Voice Tape of TB Joshua Bribing Journalists To tell Lies! / Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Inner Circle Member Of TB Joshua Watch Speaks #1 by tbjfansuk: 3:22pm On Nov 07, 2011
In the past week we received an email from someone who claimed to be part of the inner circle of TB Joshua Watch and found it necessary to publish it as it could shed some light into the grey areas that shroud TB Joshua watch in mystery.

Please note that the opinions expressed here are purely those of the writer;
*Greg’s name has also been changed to protect his identity*

I’m filled with rank fear as I write this, knowing what it would mean if I am discovered, but I choose to do it all the same as a way to right my wrongs because my conscience hurts with each deception TB Joshua watch orchestrate and publish with my input. I perfectly understand if many would judge me and ask why i’m still with them even after realising that they’re all about lies and deceit, because they wouldn’t understand the conditions under which they deceived and coerced me to join their hateful group against my conscience, in the most serpentine manner I never thought possible, now its difficult for me to just step out as I fear what would become of me, they’ve become a gang or cult with a web of intrigues defining their operations. I know I myself pledged allegiance to them, but that was because I
thought they were out to tell the truth about TB Joshua. But now its clear to me that its otherwise and I feel remorseful that i’m betraying innocent blood. still i’m looking for just the perfect opportunity to quit that would guarantee my safety and not put me in jeopardy. I know with this post they’ll be on their guard even more. But its a risk i’m willing to take to satisfy my conscience,  So here goes the story of my Scoan beginnings and involvement with TB Joshua watch.

FOR THE FULL STORY CHECK

Source: http://watchprophettbjoshua.com/2011/11/07/inner-circle-member-of-tb-joshua-watch-speaks-1/

(1) (Reply)

Does Boko Haram Suspects Really Deserves Death Penalty? / Satguru Maharaj Ji Nigerian Broadcasting Commission Is Corrupted / Would You Vote For A Politician That Doesnt Believe In God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.