Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,380 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:47 AM

Would You Vote For A Politician That Doesnt Believe In God? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Would You Vote For A Politician That Doesnt Believe In God? (956 Views)

Ese Walter Denounces Jesus, Says She No Longer Believes In God / Pope Francis To Atheists: You Dont Have To Believe In God To Go To Heaven / Atheist In Indonesia Jailed For 2 Years+ Because He Doesnt Believe In God! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Vote For A Politician That Doesnt Believe In God? by logicboy: 11:28pm On May 25, 2012
In America, this is a fact; most Americans would not vote for an atheist president. Atheists are one of the least trusted groups of people.

[size=18pt]

Would you vote for a politician that doesnt believe in God?
[/size]

[img]http://theframeproblem.files./2008/04/americans-views.jpg?w=640[/img]

[size=18pt]

Would you vote for a politician that doesnt believe in God?
[/size]

Re: Would You Vote For A Politician That Doesnt Believe In God? by ijawkid(m): 11:52pm On May 25, 2012
@ least u'll vote..............
Re: Would You Vote For A Politician That Doesnt Believe In God? by logicboy: 12:01am On May 26, 2012
ijawkid: @ least u'll vote..............

Answer the question. grin
Re: Would You Vote For A Politician That Doesnt Believe In God? by Nobody: 5:16am On May 26, 2012
What does one's religious or non=religious inclination have to do with being President? Of course, if the atheists is capable, I'd vote him but not because He's an atheist...

that would be as dumb as voting someone because he was shoeless...
Re: Would You Vote For A Politician That Doesnt Believe In God? by ijawkid(m): 6:11am On May 26, 2012
logicboy:

Answer the question. grin

I won't neither wuld I vote for a christian or a muslim.
Re: Would You Vote For A Politician That Doesnt Believe In God? by gaddafe(m): 7:02am On May 26, 2012
musKeeto: What does one's religious or non=religious inclination have to do with being President? Of course, if the atheists is capable, I'd vote him but not because He's an atheist...

I was about to say the same thing. What has politics got to do with religion? Are they similar in anyway?
Re: Would You Vote For A Politician That Doesnt Believe In God? by logicboy: 7:36am On May 26, 2012
musKeeto: What does one's religious or non=religious inclination have to do with being President? Of course, if the atheists is capable, I'd vote him but not because He's an atheist...

Wow, you are quite ignorant about American politics. Conservatives will only vote for a christian.
Re: Would You Vote For A Politician That Doesnt Believe In God? by logicboy: 7:36am On May 26, 2012
gaddafe:

I was about to say the same thing. What has politics got to do with religion? Are they similar in anyway?

Wow, the irony being that your username is gaddafe
Re: Would You Vote For A Politician That Doesnt Believe In God? by ijawkid(m): 8:11am On May 26, 2012
@logic boy.........

Would u vote for a proffessed christian or a muslim
Re: Would You Vote For A Politician That Doesnt Believe In God? by logicboy: 8:26am On May 26, 2012
ijawkid: @logic boy.........

Would u vote for a proffessed christian or a muslim

Yes, if the christian/muslim/hinduist agrees to the principle of separation of church and state. And also, of the politician has values that will develop the society.
Re: Would You Vote For A Politician That Doesnt Believe In God? by gaddafe(m): 2:05pm On Jun 03, 2012
logicboy:

Wow, the irony being that your username is gaddafe

Don't be swayed by my username.

(1) (Reply)

Abomination,cal It Taboos.can God Still Wipeoff The Curses Associated With This? / Bible Folks, Check Out This Passage. / Polish Choir Sings The Popular Yoruba Song "Ka Bi Osi O". Very Uplifting Song.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.