Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,079 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:13 PM

Boys Don't Care About Your Expensive Hair - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Boys Don't Care About Your Expensive Hair (8921 Views)

Pink LIPS : Please Beware Of Ikeja Boys! / 10 Most Expensive Wrist Watches Nigerians May Have / Boys Use Tyres To Make Sandals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boys Don't Care About Your Expensive Hair by Torch1(m): 4:51pm On Nov 07, 2011
Boys don't honestly give a damn where your hair comes from. Be it Rio de janeiro de Brazil, Nnewi or Lagos. If you are not attractive you are not. Save the 80k or be generous to charity. grin grin grin grin

Re: Boys Don't Care About Your Expensive Hair by InkedNerd(f): 4:54pm On Nov 07, 2011
True! I've seen girls with no hair get more guys that girls with hair. For the most part guys don't give a damn just as long as the girl is good looking.
Re: Boys Don't Care About Your Expensive Hair by Nobody: 4:56pm On Nov 07, 2011
op dem no go hear word grin
Re: Boys Don't Care About Your Expensive Hair by Nobody: 5:07pm On Nov 07, 2011
[size=14pt]Hell yeah!

They dont give a damn about where the hair comes from, but they honestly give a damn, when the hair makes the lady look very attractive, pretty and very sexy. They give a damn when they see a girl dressed up and looks attractive in the hair to the extent they lust after her senselessly, and with reckless abandon! . . .

Catastrophic hypocrisy!. . .
[/size]
Re: Boys Don't Care About Your Expensive Hair by Torch1(m): 5:09pm On Nov 07, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

True! I've seen girls with no hair get more guys that girls with hair. For the most part guys don't give a damn just as long as the girl is good looking.
Omalicha! I hope u aint among dem?
Re: Boys Don't Care About Your Expensive Hair by InkedNerd(f): 5:13pm On Nov 07, 2011
Torch1:

Omalicha! I hope u aint among dem?

Nna, I cut my hair short. I have no time for all that Brazilian, Indian, and Malaysian hair crap and I can honestly say I have never had problem getting a guy with my short hair. If anything, I noticed I've been hit on more with my short hair grin
Re: Boys Don't Care About Your Expensive Hair by silvertuke(m): 5:16pm On Nov 07, 2011
Babes wen don fine don fine nor be by hair, Even if she barb abolo. I wonder why girls dey do everything to make sure say them fix Brazilian, Indian Hair, who don fine don Fine jor, if a guy sees a Beautiful girl he will definitely know even if the Babe is without make up.
Re: Boys Don't Care About Your Expensive Hair by Torch1(m): 5:29pm On Nov 07, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]Hell yeah!

They dont give a damn about where the hair comes from, but they honestly give a damn, when the hair makes the lady look very attractive, pretty and very sexy. They give a damn when they see a girl dressed up and looks attractive in the hair to the extent they lust after her senselessly, and with reckless abandon! . . .

Catastrophic hypocrisy!. . .
[/size]

Yeah! But not when the gal is like this,

Re: Boys Don't Care About Your Expensive Hair by InkedNerd(f): 5:31pm On Nov 07, 2011
Torch1:

Her weave looks like its of bad quality grin

I'm sure if I styled her up really well she'd love lovely/lovlier lipsrsealed
Re: Boys Don't Care About Your Expensive Hair by Nobody: 5:32pm On Nov 07, 2011
Torch1:

Chie!! grin dat na ijaw babe confirmed grin
Re: Boys Don't Care About Your Expensive Hair by Torch1(m): 5:35pm On Nov 07, 2011
lefulefu:

Chie!! grin dat na ijaw babe confirmed grin
lol, do u have problem with Ijaw gals?

Re: Boys Don't Care About Your Expensive Hair by Nobody: 5:37pm On Nov 07, 2011
Torch1:

[size=14pt]. . .And in your haste to post the pic of an ugly girl, you forgot i said "but they honestly give a damn, "when" the hair makes the lady look very attractive, pretty and very sexy". . .[/size]
Re: Boys Don't Care About Your Expensive Hair by Nobody: 5:42pm On Nov 07, 2011
[size=14pt]If boy's really dont care about a lady's expensive hair, then they should STOP dating pretty ladies with expensive hair! Dating a lady with expensive hair, and then turning around to say you dont care about the cost, smacks of hypocrisy that cannot be compartmentalized!. . .[/size]
Re: Boys Don't Care About Your Expensive Hair by 1one: 5:46pm On Nov 07, 2011
The funny thing about the supposed perfect defintion of ugliness as expressed in the picture is that if you look at the babe intensly.you'll see some shades and tones of beauty in her, The key word here is INTENSLY
Re: Boys Don't Care About Your Expensive Hair by MrCork17: 5:47pm On Nov 07, 2011
Seskillz. What the heck to u no about women, you gayy albino. What has a womans hairs gots to do with anythings"! angry
Re: Boys Don't Care About Your Expensive Hair by Nobody: 5:49pm On Nov 07, 2011
And who cares about what boys/people in general think? The only boy opinion that matters is my boyfriend.

Even though I don't wear extension, I still do not give a damn whether boys notice my hair or my skull.
Re: Boys Don't Care About Your Expensive Hair by Nobody: 5:55pm On Nov 07, 2011
Torch1:

lol, do u have problem with Ijaw gals?
not at all ooo cheesy
i just say she look like an ijaw babe cheesy
Re: Boys Don't Care About Your Expensive Hair by Torch1(m): 5:56pm On Nov 07, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]. . .And in your haste to post the pic of an ugly girl, you forgot i said "but they honestly give a damn, "when" the hair makes the lady look very attractive, pretty and very sexy". . .[/size]
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]If boy's really dont care about a lady's expensive hair, then they should STOP dating pretty ladies with expensive hair! Dating a lady with expensive hair, and then turning around to say you dont care about the cost, smacks of hypocrisy that cannot be compartmentalized!. . .[/size]
the thread is not about pretty girls, it is about ugly gals that waste thier money on expensive hair and yet they can't look attractive.
Re: Boys Don't Care About Your Expensive Hair by Darey00(m): 7:25pm On Nov 07, 2011
Honestly Op u got it wrong here. I definately give a damn about a girl's hair,and i dont hesitate 2 praise a nice job if i c one. Some hairstyles can turn me on
Re: Boys Don't Care About Your Expensive Hair by freecocoa(f): 7:34pm On Nov 07, 2011
Abeg na lie joor,most guys give a damn about ladies hair.
Re: Boys Don't Care About Your Expensive Hair by Torch1(m): 7:39pm On Nov 07, 2011
freecocoa:

Abeg na lie joor,most guys give a damn about ladies hair.
that ur boyfriend is use to that doesn't mean others do the same.
Re: Boys Don't Care About Your Expensive Hair by born2boink(m): 7:45pm On Nov 07, 2011
Oku di e,ki ori won wan be sugbon ori olori ni won lo, We NO CARES ABOUT EXPENSIVE HAIR
Re: Boys Don't Care About Your Expensive Hair by Nobody: 7:48pm On Nov 07, 2011
Torch1:

the thread is not about pretty girls, it is about ugly gals that waste thier money on expensive hair and yet they can't look attractive.
[size=14pt]What is your damned business if an ugly lady decides to spend her money on herself?. . .[/size]
Re: Boys Don't Care About Your Expensive Hair by freecocoa(f): 8:00pm On Nov 07, 2011
Torch1:

that your boyfriend is use to that doesn't mean others do the same.
Who said anything about boyfriend now? If your girlfriend is broke and disturbs you for money to buy Brazilian halr,that doesn't mean every other girl does so,some girls can actually take care of themselves,cos the only reason you are here complaining is due to the fact that you don't like that some girls ask for the money for their hair from guys.
Re: Boys Don't Care About Your Expensive Hair by Goldieluks: 8:19pm On Nov 07, 2011
Yes the manner of which a girl carries her hair is not always the case,but guys still cannot get their eyes of a pretty girl with expensive extension.
Let's be realistic here,even if a girl prefers to carry her hair short,it doesn't make Brazilian, Indian, or Italian hair,crap. If as a girl you cannot
afford to spend on your hair and look pretty,that is your own palava. And as for what guys care about or what they don't care about,is
nobodies cup of coffee,so far you as a girl knows how to carry your hair do and your boyfriend/hubby appreciates it.Who cares what
other unwanted entities think?
Re: Boys Don't Care About Your Expensive Hair by Torch1(m): 9:31pm On Nov 07, 2011
born2fuck:

Oku di e,ki ori won wan be sugbon ori olori ni won lo, We NO CARES ABOUT EXPENSIVE HAIR
seconded
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]What is your damned business if an ugly lady decides to spend her money on herself?. . .[/size]
it is a waste of money becos it never make them look attractive, they rather give the money to handicap instead of wasting it on expensive hair, yet they wil still luk like ape.
freecocoa:

Who said anything about boyfriend now? If your girlfriend is broke and disturbs you for money to buy Brazilian halr
, lol, my gal is endowed with beauty, so she don't need those oyibo hair to prove it.
cos the only reason you are here complaining is due to the fact that you don't like that some girls ask for the money for their hair from guys.
yeah! especially the ugly one.
Re: Boys Don't Care About Your Expensive Hair by Spclst900: 9:46pm On Nov 07, 2011
hair! Maybe, maybe not
Re: Boys Don't Care About Your Expensive Hair by Nobody: 10:10pm On Nov 07, 2011
Goldieluks:

Yes the manner of which a girl carries her hair is not always the case,but guys still cannot get their eyes of a pretty girl with expensive extension.
Let's be realistic here,even if a girl prefers to carry her hair short,it doesn't make Brazilian, Indian, or Italian hair,crap. If as a girl you cannot
afford to spend on your hair and look pretty,that is your own palava. And as for what guys care about or what they don't care about,is
nobodies cup of coffee,so far you as a girl knows how to carry your hair do and your boyfriend/hubby appreciates it.Who cares what
other unwanted entities think?

If ur boyfriend no come send u ur weekly allowance for your brazilian wig na u go come dey complain grin
Re: Boys Don't Care About Your Expensive Hair by Goldieluks: 10:17pm On Nov 07, 2011
lefulefu:

If your boyfriend no come send u your weekly allowance for your brazilian wig na u go come dey complain grin

I work to earn my dough.
this one your smiling,its like your white mama, have finally allowed you to suck her boobsi.
tongue
Re: Boys Don't Care About Your Expensive Hair by Nobody: 10:39pm On Nov 07, 2011
Goldieluks:

I work to earn my dough.
this one your smiling,its like your white mama, have finally allowed you to suck her boobsi.
tongue
ehen if i suck her big breast na wetin concern u grin
Re: Boys Don't Care About Your Expensive Hair by Goldieluks: 10:43pm On Nov 07, 2011
lefulefu:

ehen if i suck her big bosom na wetin concern u grin

Someone's wishing they have a gf. tongue
Re: Boys Don't Care About Your Expensive Hair by Nobody: 10:59pm On Nov 07, 2011
Goldieluks:

Someone's wishing they have a gf. tongue
e no be big deal getting a girlfriend for obodo oyibo.Na only naija na im the thing na stress and a bobo for naija go stress himself to death just because he wan impress one k-leg ajepako.For here u can get a correct sexy sweet smelling oyibo babe with no stress as long as she likes u she be game cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anatomy Of A Thug / Table Cloth Scarf Back In Fashion! / Where Can I Get Male Wig In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.