Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,489 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Boys Don't Care About Your Expensive Hair - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Boys Don't Care About Your Expensive Hair (8926 Views)

Pink LIPS : Please Beware Of Ikeja Boys! / 10 Most Expensive Wrist Watches Nigerians May Have / Boys Use Tyres To Make Sandals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boys Don't Care About Your Expensive Hair by Goldieluks: 11:09pm On Nov 07, 2011
lefulefu:

e no be big deal getting a girlfriend for obodo oyibo.Na only naija na im the thing na stress and a bobo for naija go stress himself to death just because he wan impress one k-leg ajepako.For here u can get a correct sexy sweet smelling oyibo babe with no stress as long as she likes u she be game cheesy

Educate me more,for i don't know how it works!
Yes white girls usually like black boys for s3x only,they use and dump them black boys, thereafter,take note.
Re: Boys Don't Care About Your Expensive Hair by Barrywhite8620: 11:41pm On Nov 07, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]Hell yeah!

They dont give a damn about where the hair comes from, but they honestly give a damn, when the hair makes the lady look very attractive, pretty and very sexy. They give a damn when they see a girl dressed up and looks attractive in the hair to the extent they lust after her senselessly, and with reckless abandon! . . .

Catastrophic hypocrisy!. . .
[/size]

if not catastrophic, it'll b discombobulate angry
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]If boy's really dont care about a lady's expensive hair, then they should STOP dating pretty ladies with expensive hair! Dating a lady with expensive hair, and then turning around to say you dont care about the cost, smacks of hypocrisy that cannot be compartmentalized!. . .[/size]

imagine,dude u need crious prayer angry
Mr, Cork:

Seskillz. What the heck to u no about women, you gayy albino. What has a womans hairs gots to do with anythings"! angry

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Boys Don't Care About Your Expensive Hair by ismaeel86(m): 12:17am On Nov 08, 2011
Goldieluks:

Yes white girls usually like black boys for s3x only,they use and dump them black boys, thereafter,take note.

exactly
Re: Boys Don't Care About Your Expensive Hair by lifestyle1(m): 12:31am On Nov 08, 2011
You are right, Boys don't Care [size=15pt]BUT MEN DOES[/size]   grin grin grin
Re: Boys Don't Care About Your Expensive Hair by mystiqueem(f): 2:56am On Nov 08, 2011
I don't think what we wear (expensive or not) is strictly for the guys.
This is mostly about us feeling sexy and confident.

So BOYS, just because a few of you pays for it doesn't mean you get a say in our appearance, BACK OFF. grin
Re: Boys Don't Care About Your Expensive Hair by BloodShed1: 3:22am On Nov 08, 2011
LMAO the funny thing is, women who don't stay in shape, have bad hygiene in all areas, and bad attitudes seem to think that a weave would somehow magically overcompensate for all that.
Re: Boys Don't Care About Your Expensive Hair by Repubocrat(m): 3:59am On Nov 08, 2011
OP, don't flatter yourself. Different women choose to wear attachments for a whole list of reasons. It ain't all about men.
Re: Boys Don't Care About Your Expensive Hair by Nobody: 7:35am On Nov 08, 2011
@op i don't see how that is your problem. If you dont qive a damn about expensive hairstyles, then shut your eyes when you see one. Honestly speaking, there are a whole lots of reasons why women/girls go for extention, while some others prefer theirs low, which ever way, it does not and should not affect you.
Re: Boys Don't Care About Your Expensive Hair by Ranoscky(m): 8:49am On Nov 08, 2011
mystiqueem:

I don't think what we wear (expensive or not) is strictly for the guys.
This is mostly about us feeling sexy and confident.
Feeling SEXY cos u wore somrthing xpensive??. . . .  WONDERMENT!!

Topic - A girls hair never matters to me atall. If a girl lyk, make she carry $1million extention for her head, if she aint attractive to me, then she aint worth looking at!
Dem go jus dey carry dandruff for head, dey waka up & down, say dem dey fyn beauty.
Re: Boys Don't Care About Your Expensive Hair by Torch1(m): 9:43am On Nov 08, 2011
Blood_Shed:

LMAO the funny thing is, women who don't stay in shape, have bad hygiene in all areas, and bad attitudes seem to think that a weave would somehow magically overcompensate for all that.
seconded
Ranoscky:

Feeling SEXY cos u wore somrthing xpensive??. . . . WONDERMENT!!

Topic - A girls hair never matters to me atall. If a girl lyk, make she carry $1million extention for her head, if she aint attractive to me, then she aint worth looling at!
Dem go jus dey carry dandruff for head, dey waka up & down, say dem dey fyn beauty.
That is what am trying to make them understand, if u aint attractive, you are not. Better save ya money or give it to handicaps. grin grin grin
Re: Boys Don't Care About Your Expensive Hair by Nobody: 10:22am On Nov 08, 2011
Goldieluks:

Oh so naija girls dont use and dump men because they are the sweet innocent angels who would stay with a man thru thick and thin abi? grin
Abeg excuse me make i laugh small
heheheheheheheheheheeheheheehe grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Abeg goldie na naija women worse pass by far because the only thing wey a naija woman dey interested in na money. A naija woman"s husband would be unfortunate enough to lose his job and instead of the naija woman to console him she will run off with the guy"s best friend.A naija girl would be dating a guy and behind the guy's back be sleeping with the guy"s father,brothers and cousins.You tell me wetin worse passs dat grin
Re: Boys Don't Care About Your Expensive Hair by Nayah(f): 10:35am On Nov 08, 2011
Again I think it depends on guys, I've known a lot of guys who have told m that hair is about more than the half of women's beauty
Now I agree with people who says that good looking has nothing to do with hair
Re: Boys Don't Care About Your Expensive Hair by dulux: 10:49am On Nov 08, 2011
True talk I certainly don't give a d. A. M. N bout your hair bout as long as u good looking
Re: Boys Don't Care About Your Expensive Hair by EEngineer1(m): 12:19pm On Nov 08, 2011
i just want to ask all the ladies a simple question

what in the world is wrong with yur natural hair, are u all not ashamed that u put on artificial hair for like 90% of the time thereby killing your own natural God given hair, this is the perfect example of colonial mentality

as for me , my wife and daughters will keep their natural hair which s way more beautiful than any crap
Re: Boys Don't Care About Your Expensive Hair by Torch1(m): 4:41pm On Nov 08, 2011
E-Engineer:

what in the world is wrong with yur natural hair, are u all not ashamed that u put on artificial hair for like 90% of the time thereby killing your own natural God given hair, this is the perfect example of colonial mentality

as for me , my wife and daughters will keep their natural hair which s way more beautiful than any crap
you be correct Engineer! Thumb up.
Re: Boys Don't Care About Your Expensive Hair by Goldieluks: 5:40pm On Nov 08, 2011
lefulefu:

Oh so naija girls dont use and dump men because they are the sweet innocent angels who would stay with a man thru thick and thin abi? grin
heheheheheheheheheheeheheheehe grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Abeg goldie na naija women worse pass by far because the only thing wey a naija woman dey interested in na money. A naija woman"s husband would be unfortunate enough to lose his job and instead of the naija woman to console him she will run off with the guy"s best friend.A naija girl would be dating a guy and behind the guy's back be sleeping with the guy"s father,brothers and cousins.You tell me wetin worse passs dat grin

Are you speaking from experience here ?or your basing your judgement with what you've heard from other jobless and unrealistic NIgerian guys?
Re: Boys Don't Care About Your Expensive Hair by Repubocrat(m): 5:57pm On Nov 08, 2011
lefulefu:

Although you might have been cracking jokes, you're completely on point.

Fact is, there are black women that use other black men, and there also white women that use other white men, and vice versa. What makes me white woman/black man combination so controversial?
Re: Boys Don't Care About Your Expensive Hair by Nobody: 6:27pm On Nov 08, 2011
Goldieluks:

Are you speaking from experience here ?or your basing your judgement with what you've heard from other jobless and unrealistic NIgerian guys?

So any naija man wey no fit satisfy all the financial need of a naija woman is equivalent to being broke and jobless abi? shocked
A naija woman"s logic na im be that grin
Re: Boys Don't Care About Your Expensive Hair by maclatunji: 9:16am On Nov 09, 2011
Make it: Most boys don't care about your expensive fake hair
Re: Boys Don't Care About Your Expensive Hair by lucom: 9:32am On Nov 09, 2011
Beauty is a binary thing, its either a 1 or a 0. if you are not pretty there's just nothing you can do about it if you like buy Afghanistan hair and fix it wont add a bit to your looks in fact some of these Iraqi hair looks creepy at times that I would rather avoid someone wearing it. IMO good looks is a gift so start flaunting that God given gift.
Re: Boys Don't Care About Your Expensive Hair by badmrkt(m): 9:36am On Nov 09, 2011
women are beautifully made whether brazilian or not.i admire them when i see them.
God's work bright and beautifull,
Re: Boys Don't Care About Your Expensive Hair by seedord247(m): 9:39am On Nov 09, 2011
Who care's??[color=#550000][/color]
Re: Boys Don't Care About Your Expensive Hair by Okijajuju1(m): 10:27am On Nov 09, 2011
The vanity of our present day and age is just annoying!!

These girls think they are the ish because they have Brizilian, Persian and Argentine hair on their heads, and cos they have a Blackberry phone and an Ipad.

Bit'ch listen up!! All that shit may get my dic'k hard, but it aint gonna wife you. I have seen butt ugly bitc'hes marry prince charmings not because they have 100'k worth of hair on their head, but rather because they have a beautiful personality, are prudent with money, level headed and know the value of money.

Serious Men are looking for women that can hold down the fort, make decisions in their absense and should something happen to them, a woman that can keep pushing and make sure the standard of living dose not drop for their kids. Not a woman who knows all the latest fashion and gadgets and a woman that knows the price of gold trinkets and latest hollandis wrapper. Girls need to get their priorities straight!
Re: Boys Don't Care About Your Expensive Hair by Egbagirl(f): 10:28am On Nov 09, 2011
E-Engineer:

That's whats up! I went natural 2 years ago and plan to keep it that way.
Re: Boys Don't Care About Your Expensive Hair by Kedro(m): 10:29am On Nov 09, 2011
@poster.seems u've never heard of class.its lyk sayin i shuldnt buy a 90k gold wrist because people dnt gv a damn bout it, n i think d gurls r competin wit their fellow gurls
Re: Boys Don't Care About Your Expensive Hair by wellheads(m): 11:03am On Nov 09, 2011
Egba girl:

That's whats up! I went natural 2 years ago and plan to keep it that way.
E-Engineer:

I luv u guys!
Re: Boys Don't Care About Your Expensive Hair by baslone: 12:15pm On Nov 09, 2011
I don't even know the difference talk less of cost!

Daaamnnnn, just look good!!!
Re: Boys Don't Care About Your Expensive Hair by NaijaNaWaa: 1:26pm On Nov 09, 2011
There's nothing as sexy and sweet as a pretty lady wearing her luxuriant natural hair neatly tucked together behind her pretty face. Only ugly, pretentious, grandmas waste their money on Brazilian and Liberian hair.
Re: Boys Don't Care About Your Expensive Hair by mustspin: 1:28pm On Nov 09, 2011
chei!!! see ugly girls dey vex grin grin grin grin. d pretty 1s would just smile at the thread and move on. the ugly 1s go carry all her money take do hair cum  dey frown face dey waka about. tongue tongue d pretty 1s just get a good hair style to change the looks and stay fly, thats y u see dem with smiley faces at all times wink wink
Re: Boys Don't Care About Your Expensive Hair by Baawaa(m): 1:40pm On Nov 09, 2011
Noting like look natural!!
Re: Boys Don't Care About Your Expensive Hair by oc2fish: 1:49pm On Nov 09, 2011
I dont care abt how expensive her hair or any other thing a babe puts on. I want a releable presntable babe. All the artificial fitings put me off.
Re: Boys Don't Care About Your Expensive Hair by yommysomguy(m): 2:04pm On Nov 09, 2011
mustspin:

chei!!! see ugly girls dey vex grin grin grin grin. d pretty 1s would just smile at the thread and move on. the ugly 1s go carry all her money take do hair precipitate  dey frown face dey waka about. tongue tongue d pretty 1s just get a good hair style to change the looks and stay fly, thats y u see dem with smiley faces at all times wink wink
lol, Dats true

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Table Cloth Scarf Back In Fashion! / Can Any Tailor In The House Put Me Through Measurements / Fat Is The New Beautiful!!! These Steps Will Ensure You Get That Sexy Plump Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.