Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

We Found Another Dead Body That Morning - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / We Found Another Dead Body That Morning (241 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We Found Another Dead Body That Morning by Enowils(f): 6:24am On Jan 28
We found another dead body with no penis that morning.

Two dead bodies were found a week before. Stark naked with their penis gone.

The post-mortem examination claimed that the victims were strangled to death and died at the peak of sexual pleasure.

I was shocked and frightened at the same time. I was traumatized, but as an inspector, I had to be strong and courageous for the people.

I shivered throughout the night and had nightmares. The bodies were those of men in their late twenties. They were tall, dark, and handsome men.

What baffled everybody was why their joysticks were missing. Rumors that they were used for rituals started like wildfire and consumed the city of Uyo.

Investigating officers were set on their toes. They were expected to work with detectives to apprehend the murderer.

Officer Ekwere got a report that a similar incident happened in Lagos State but the murderer was not found and the case died a natural death after a futile investigation. I was nervous.

The killings were too much. They had graduated from harvesting organs to harvesting joysticks. What would they harvest next, heads, vaginas, hands, teeth? I was so confused. My head was spinning and throbbing.

After a close examination, their joysticks didn’t look like they were cut off with a sharp knife, they looked like they were chomped off with sharp teeth, and that made the case more complicated.

I was still contemplating how to handle the case and bring the murderer to book when I remembered that Officer Amaka was recently posted from Lagos State to Akwa Ibom State. She might give me some details about a similar case that happened in Lagos, I thought.

I rushed to her office but didn’t find her there. A junior officer sitting at her office's entrance told me that she left earlier because she was not feeling well. Maybe last week's murder took a toll on her mental health, I thought.

I wanted to get working immediately and capture the murderer before another death would occur. I couldn’t stand dead bodies anymore, It had got to me that I started seeing them in my dreams.

Without thinking, I entered my car and drove immediately to Amaka’s house. I failed to inform her I was coming because my mind was too busy to think. I needed answers to too many questions.

Luckily for me, Amaka was home. Her car was parked in front of her house as usual. I rang the doorbell for over 5 minutes but nobody came out. Since I was told she was sick, I thought she had passed out so I decided to glance through her slightly open bedroom window.

My heart skipped dangerously at the scene in Amaka’s room. My legs began shaking off their own volition. I wanted to scream. To run. To cry. I was confused and scared but I still managed to turn on my phone camera and took some photos as evidence.

Amaka's face was covered with blood, and she was stark naked. She was in between a man’s spread-out legs eating his penis with pleasure.

She was scary. Her eyes were pure red and in place of her stunning teeth were fangs and strange teeth. Her fingernails were long and scary, typical of the ones we see in sorceress movies.

As she ate the penis, she was using her spearlike fingers to peel off the dead man's skin. Her eyes were focused on the task and she didn’t notice the stream of light that seeped into the room when I opened the curtain.

My legs were heavy and transfixed to the spot. My head was heavy and spinning, I feared I would pass out.

I didn’t know where the strength and courage came from, but I was able to drag myself away from the window and called Officer Ikenna to come to Amaka's house immediately with other officers and handcuff or probably chains. He was confused and wanted to ask further questions but I dismissed him.

I did not return to the window, I sat far away from her house, shocked and confused.

Immediately they arrived, Amaka came out of her house. She was very clean and well-dressed. She was not shocked to see us. She comported herself so well that I began to doubt what I saw.

She smiled, greeted other officers, hugged me, and asked what we were doing in her house.
Before Officer Ikenna could respond, I blurted
“Arrest her”
“What?” The officers looked confused.
“She is a murderer, arrest her”

She was shocked, she looked at me like she was going to rip off my neck. I didn’t consider her fearful look, I was adamant in my claims. She denied it, but I convinced the officers to search her room.

She tried to fight them off, but they overpowered her and found the dead body under her bed.

She confessed at the station that she was dedicated to the goddess of war in her village. The goddess possessed her every July to feed on joysticks.

For three days in the middle of July, all she had to do was to bring different men with long and big joysticks to the house, have sex with them, and then the goddess will possess her, kill the men and eat the joysticks. Later, the goddess will help her dispose of the body without being caught.

She confessed that she was depressed, and wanted to live a normal life. And each time she tried to kill herself, she would be stopped by the goddess. She had gone for deliverance in many places but to no avail.

She told us the goddess went with her everywhere and might kill us if we did not release her before July next year. I believed her because of the scene I saw in her room. However, I couldn’t make others believe her story because everything on my phone mysteriously wiped out including the one I saved on Google Drive.

She pleaded guilty and was sentenced to life imprisonment after completing her session with a psychiatrist.

In July next year, then I was promoted and posted to Abuja. We received a distress call from the police headquarters in Uyo that some male officers and inmates were found dead and their joysticks chopped off. I knew immediately that the goddess was at work.

We met Amaka in the cell and she told us to execute her if not the goddess would continue killing people every July.

I dismissed the idea and suggested we engage a powerful exorcist from my village to cast out the spirit from her, but the man died that morning before we got to his temple.

1 Like

Re: We Found Another Dead Body That Morning by yeyedu(m): 7:19am On Jan 28
Beautiful work.

1 Like

Re: We Found Another Dead Body That Morning by Enowils(f): 2:50pm On Jan 28
Thank you.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Different Take On The Little Mermaid / Among The Ideal Ways Of Learning / Join The Zym What's App TV For Exciting Updates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.