Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,024 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

Osimhen Is Absolutely The Right Man! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Osimhen Is Absolutely The Right Man! (291 Views)

Mourinho: Osimhen Is On The Same Level With Drogba But Needs To Stop Diving / Oliseh: Ighalo Is Good, But Osimhen Is Exceptional Striker Who Can Get Better / Cameroon Vs Nigeria: Is Rohr The Right Man For Super Eagles AFCON 2022 Campaign? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osimhen Is Absolutely The Right Man! by McLizbae: 9:24am On Jan 28
I think it's the right time we talk about the shinning star. Man keep impressing me and every other matured football game lovers.

His ranks and positions (as the best in Africa) never translate to any pride or selfishness on the pitch.

He work so hard for the team's victory and never for his goal counts.

His mind is fully into the game.

He is consistent, versatile, distracting, and very threatening! This has created all of Nigeria's scoring chances in afcon so far.

Man is powerful! He is raw energy (If you drink Osimhen sweat or blood, na energy drink you drink🤣🤣🤣).

Osimhen will go far (God forbid injuries)! He plays like he's just upcoming.

Please add yours!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osimhen Is Absolutely The Right Man! by bobbina(m): 10:09am On Jan 28
Selfless player indeed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osimhen Is Absolutely The Right Man! by CrownedPhoenix: 11:21am On Jan 28
A real workhorse!

Thoroughbred cool

2 Likes

Re: Osimhen Is Absolutely The Right Man! by McLizbae: 1:21pm On Jan 28
I pray he won't/stop engaging in activities that will compromise his fitness. Osimhen have all the potentials to mover from that No 8. to 1 in the world.
CrownedPhoenix:
A real workhorse!

Thoroughbred cool

2 Likes

Re: Osimhen Is Absolutely The Right Man! by McLizbae: 1:26pm On Jan 28
This attribute will definitely take him far. Once his team mates understands this about him, they tend to work for and support him to even shine more.
bobbina:
Selfless player indeed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osimhen Is Absolutely The Right Man! by McLizbae: 11:01pm On Jan 28
I really feel that power! Well, I hope Osimhen will pass the doping tests.

(1) (Reply)

U.S. Open: Nadal Ends Blows 2-set Slam Lead To End 10-year Major Streak / Some Recruiting Analysts / Broncos Vs Chiefs Live Stream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.