Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,273 members, 7,829,608 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

Are You Interested In Going Into Vegetable Farming, But Dont Know How To Start I - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Are You Interested In Going Into Vegetable Farming, But Dont Know How To Start I (82 Views)

Do You Have Money But Dont Know.What to Invest In? / Who Else Is Interested In Going Into Pig Farming? / You Are Intrested In Poultry Farm But Dont Know How To Go About It? CLICK HERE. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Interested In Going Into Vegetable Farming, But Dont Know How To Start I by utajiri92(m): 10:08am On Jan 28
ARE YOU INTERESTED IN GOING INTO VEGETABLE FARMING, BUT DONT KNOW HOW TO START IT?

Come let me show you how to make some quick cash this dry season?
let me show you the great potential in UGU (pumpkin) vegetable farming business.
Make the best decision this year, by Jumping on this opportunity now, as i will be revealing everything you need to know, and what the big ugu farmers have been hiding from you. I will show you how profitable it is, and how u can start making cool and fast money from it.
All you need is just
The willingness to make some money.
Some piece of land, with good water supply.
Some little cash and a little spare time.

I have compiled an exclusive video for you. In this video, i will show you how to
set up your own ugu vegetable farm from scratch. You will learn how to
Prepare your land before planting
How and where to source good hybrid seeds
How to plant
Fertilizer applications
Staking
Cutting,
proning, and many more.
This exclusive video is selling for 55k, but in celebration of my womans birthday today, i will be giving it out to the first 20 lucky people for just 3,900.
Make payment To

Access bank
Emmanuel Nwagu

Send the payment receipt to my whatsapp line 07018994401, so you can get the video, and also have access to our WhatsApp group, where you have access to meet fellow farmers, ask questions, and get fast response, and also get more training and guide.
You can also contact me For your one on one training, Consultancy services, setting up of piggery or ugu farm. you can DM me on this whatsapp line. 07018994401. Only serious persons pls.

(1) (Reply)

Join "Millionaires Network" And Grow Rich!!! / Is The API3 Alliance Worth Joining? / Howo/mack Tipping Trucks Needed For Lease/hire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.