Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,513 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Three US Service Members Killed In Jordan By Iran Backed Group - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Three US Service Members Killed In Jordan By Iran Backed Group (19547 Views)

US Drone Strike Kills Senior Iran-Backed Militia Leader In Baghdad (Photos) / U.S. Retaliatory Airstrikes Kill 20 Iran-backed Militants In Syria (photos). / U.S. Launches Strikes On Iran-backed Militants In Iraq After Attack(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three US Service Members Killed In Jordan By Iran Backed Group by akan102: 9:33pm On Jan 28
God1000:
that's what I'm saying, two wrongs don't make a right

You don't behave like a terrorist just to make a point, Israel has another agenda entirely regarding this Gaza conflict

You said Israel has another agenda entirely, ok I agree even though I don't agree, but whatever your presumed agenda is, Hamas have that agenda life
Re: Three US Service Members Killed In Jordan By Iran Backed Group by tctrills: 9:34pm On Jan 28
[quote author=mundi111 post=128173804]
Just listen to your explanation is that not the reason the whole world was against Hitler? Guy let everyone mind their business u don't like someone then let them be just imagine if someone come tell you how to live with your family in your own house because he is more powerful than you while taken your food and leaving you people hungry sometimes even killing them with no regards how will you feel[/quote

No, you are still not understanding. Please explain how what Hitler did is similar to what the US is doing.
You are being a child to believe that nations would start minding their business. If it isn't the US exercising control, someone else will.
And as for your example, it's actually happening to us all. Everyday, someone more powerful dictates to us and our families how to live our lives. That person is known as the gov. The US is only doing the same on a global level.

1 Like

Re: Three US Service Members Killed In Jordan By Iran Backed Group by mundi111: 9:35pm On Jan 28
tctrills:

That's according to you and you have the right to your opinion no matter how foolish they are.
The gov of Israel have clearly stated what they want to achieve. If you know something the rest of the world doesn't please tell us.
The whole world knows that the prime minister said he will kill all of them including goats and sheep while using amalek also the defence minister said he would suggest using nuke d agriculture minister said they are not killed with precision but for total maximum damage and destruction so if that is not enough then watch where they strip and mass kill civilians and buried them so I don't know how much more proof you need even ICJ just had to agree and it had an Israeli judge
Re: Three US Service Members Killed In Jordan By Iran Backed Group by greggng: 9:36pm On Jan 28
mundi111:

You are just speaking from a pure place of hatred that was indoctrinate into you from childhood and not logically may Israel never happen to you

I have no hatred .for palestinian people ..I only have hatred for a hamas who believe the only way to achieve there devilish aim is to kill and kidnap innocent Israel who Re on holiday. This is the immediate cause of the problem . Israel has right to defend themselves . No right thinking person will ask usa not to supply Israel weapon while Iran supplies weapon to terrorist group ie hamas , hexbolla and the Houthis...The mere fact thst responsible people has chosen terrorist ad there leaders ...speaks volume of the character of such people. You can never achieve peace through violence. Israel can oy happen to the wicked amalikites that vowed to end the existence of Israel as a nation.

What is happening in that region is bigger than our fore fathers ...you don't even know the history of that land they are fighting for . The two state solution can never happen cos Iran will turn gaza to its nuclear weapon testing ground ...No sane person will like to live side by side with a terrorist ...Even hamas vowed that the only solution is to kill all Israeli so thst Arab countries will takeover the region. They forgot thst same Israel the ganged up against in the past...defeated them ...They can only bark but they can't bite . Isreal will give to them.peace if they want peace ...and also war if they want war. All of us will die and the problem will never have solution...

1 Like

Re: Three US Service Members Killed In Jordan By Iran Backed Group by mundi111: 9:37pm On Jan 28
[quote author=tctrills post=128173860][/quote]
In the past 20 years the US have kill upward of 5mill people and you are telling me we all should let it slide because someone has to do it if a gov is bad people protest just look at wat a US state of Texas is doing then let's continue the discussion
Re: Three US Service Members Killed In Jordan By Iran Backed Group by Moniya4Real(m): 9:39pm On Jan 28
But the group is yet to admit to responsibility like they usually do now before the US jumped to the conclusion. iSIS terrorists sef Dey do their own. The middle-east really got messed up by the unjustifiably invasion of Iraq- which culminated to creating a hotbed of terrorism.
Having established the above. I think the problem, actually is; the Arabs (without justifying or making a case for them) aren’t just like other race that would accept with equanimity what the west throws at it- justifiably or otherwise. They are surely the descendant of Ishmaheel.

God1000:
All sides should exercise maximum restraint now before this gets out of hand.

I don't know what is giving Iran so much confidence these days, it's like they have new weapons, for them to even strike a nuclear armed Pakistan means they already have their own.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Three US Service Members Killed In Jordan By Iran Backed Group by akan102: 9:39pm On Jan 28
God1000:
haven't they killed enough people already, or the death of over 25,000 people mean nothing to you

This is beyond retaliation now, it is ethnic cleansing
When we start using gramma like this, Somr times I tire what is ethnic cleansing?
25000 deads, what Hamas did was what?

1 Like

Re: Three US Service Members Killed In Jordan By Iran Backed Group by tctrills: 9:40pm On Jan 28
mundi111:

In the past 20 years the US have kill upward of 5mill people and you are telling me we all should let it slide because someone has to do it if a gov is bad people protest just look at wat a US state of Texas is doing then let's continue the discussion
You are just throwing up figures. The US has not killed 5 million people please quote your sources.
And how is what is happening in Texas related abeg.
Re: Three US Service Members Killed In Jordan By Iran Backed Group by tctrills: 9:43pm On Jan 28
mundi111:

The whole world knows that the prime minister said he will kill all of them including goats and sheep while using amalek also the defence minister said he would suggest using nuke d agriculture minister said they are not killed with precision but for total maximum damage and destruction so if that is not enough then watch where they strip and mass kill civilians and buried them so I don't know how much more proof you need even ICJ just had to agree and it had an Israeli judge
Please qoute the words of the prime minister.
Yes he referred to Hamas as Amalek not the people of Gaza. If you can qoute where he referred to the people of Gaza as Amalek, I would send 500k to you by tomorrow.
And yes the defence minister suggested using a nuke but his suggestion was not accepted.
So you could make 500k by tomorrow if you can prove the things you are saying.

1 Like

Re: Three US Service Members Killed In Jordan By Iran Backed Group by mundi111: 9:44pm On Jan 28
greggng:

I have no hatred .for palestinian people ..I only have hatred for a hamas who believe the only way to achieve there devilish aim is to kill and kidnap innocent Israel who Re on holiday. This is the immediate cause of the problem . Israel has right to defend themselves . No right thinking person will ask usa not to supply Israel weapon while Iran supplies weapon to terrorist group ie hamas , hexbolla and the Houthis...The mere fact thst responsible people has chosen terrorist ad there leaders ...speaks volume of the character of such people. You can never achieve peace through violence. Israel can oy happen to the wicked amalikites that vowed to end the existence of Israel as a nation.

What is happening in that region is bigger than our fore fathers ...you don't even know the history of that land they are fighting for . The two state solution can never happen cos Iran will turn gaza to its nuclear weapon testing ground ...No sane person will like to live side by side with a terrorist ...Even hamas vowed that the only solution is to kill all Israeli so thst Arab countries will takeover the region. They forgot thst same Israel the ganged up against in the past...defeated them ...They can only bark but they can't bite . Isreal will give to them.peace if they want peace ...and also war if they want war. All of us will die and the problem will never have solution...
After starting with you have no hatred for them you went on to say exactly the opposite so let break it down tell me how many pal does every even without them fighting Israel how many missiles does Israel fire at them yearly claiming they are targeting terrorists but it is children that get killed how many have lost there home to total strangers tell me if any pal wants to leave that place permanently can dey pack and go no also you have no idea how nuke works else u won't say Iran will use there as a testing site because they will be killed everyone there and around plus Iran has more than enough space to carry out test also if Iran was allowed to supply weapons to hamas trust me will have a completely different story look at what hez and houti missiles are doing
Re: Three US Service Members Killed In Jordan By Iran Backed Group by BadMaster: 9:47pm On Jan 28
What are American service men doing in far away Jordan? Are there also Jordanian service men in the US? Until the US leave Middle East alone, they will continue to suffer losses they brought to themselves.
Re: Three US Service Members Killed In Jordan By Iran Backed Group by mundi111: 9:48pm On Jan 28
tctrills:

Please qoute the words of the prime minister.
Yes he referred to Hamas as Amalek not the people of Gaza. If you can qoute where he referred to the people of Gaza as Amalek, I would send 500k to you by tomorrow.
And yes the defence minister suggested using a nuke but his suggestion was not accepted.
So you could make 500k by tomorrow if you can prove the things you are saying.
I don't need your 500k you just admit to the amalek statement and those familiar with scripture knows exactly what it means there is a difference between I go kill you oh then walk away or beat you up and I go kill u oh with a while stabbing the person
Re: Three US Service Members Killed In Jordan By Iran Backed Group by mundi111: 9:49pm On Jan 28
tctrills:

You are just throwing up figures. The US has not killed 5 million people please quote your sources.
And how is what is happening in Texas related abeg.
Please do a Google search of all it activities across the world in the last 20 years
Re: Three US Service Members Killed In Jordan By Iran Backed Group by tctrills: 9:54pm On Jan 28
mundi111:

I don't need your 500k you just admit to the amalek statement and those familiar with scripture knows exactly what it means there is a difference between I go kill you oh then walk away or beat you up and I go kill u oh with a while stabbing the person
You can use it for your favorite charity. I am familiar with the scriptures and yes the prime minister wants the fate of Amalek to befall Hamas.
If you and people in your camp choose to interpret it as a threat to the entire Gaza, you are only looking for trouble where there is none.
The man was clearly speaking to Hamas and not Gaza. His spokesperson has cleared the issue severally. If you have real facts, we can discuss them but just because you misunderstood him shouldn't be taken as a real point.

1 Like

Re: Three US Service Members Killed In Jordan By Iran Backed Group by mundi111: 9:55pm On Jan 28
akan102:

When we start using gramma like this, Somr times I tire what is ethnic cleansing?
25000 deads, what Hamas did was what?
You know when you people talk sometimes I just wonder Israel claims 1500 then 1400 then 1200 then went on to release only around 800 names the 40 babies only 1 boy 11 year old was among now let not forget the Hannibal directive that took place where even the Israeli testify to seeing it army kill thier own pple also let not forget that almost all Israeli are military trained them out of the 800 600 plus where military personnel so please don't compare because from the math Hamas does a better job than them in avoiding civilians next hostage ask yourself where did Israel get the pal children it was exchanging with it own people held by hamas
Re: Three US Service Members Killed In Jordan By Iran Backed Group by tctrills: 9:56pm On Jan 28
mundi111:

Please do a Google search of all it activities across the world in the last 20 years
I have researched it extensively. The US did not kill 5 mill people in the past 20 years. Your links pls.
It's a bit irresponsible to ask someone to research your argument for you don't you think?
Re: Three US Service Members Killed In Jordan By Iran Backed Group by mundi111: 9:59pm On Jan 28
tctrills:

You can use it for your favorite charity. I am familiar with the scriptures and yes the prime minister wants the fate of Amalek to befall Hamas.
If you and people in your camp choose to interpret it as a threat to the entire Gaza, you are only looking for trouble where there is none.
The man was clearly speaking to Hamas and not Gaza. His spokesperson has cleared the issue severally. If you have real facts, we can discuss them but just because you misunderstood him shouldn't be taken as a real point.
Ok let us agree then so why is he busy kil civilians why destroyed hospitals when he can take it over and make sure not being used to treat Hamas members we have 13000 children dead under the age of 10 with over half of them infant forget he invoke amalek he is actively just killing them while holding on to their food ok let leave Gaza what about west bank Hamas is not there but tell how many people have died there so far
Re: Three US Service Members Killed In Jordan By Iran Backed Group by tctrills: 10:00pm On Jan 28
mundi111:

Ok let us agree then so why is he busy kil civilians why destroyed hospitals when he can take it over and make sure not being used to treat Hamas members we have 13000 children dead under the age of 10 with over half of them infant forget he invoke amalek he is actively just killing them while holding on to their food ok let leave Gaza what about west bank Hamas is not there but tell how many people have died there so far
Please point to any war you know that had zero civilian casualty.

1 Like

Re: Three US Service Members Killed In Jordan By Iran Backed Group by BondRiv: 10:02pm On Jan 28
A country's armed forces is for the external defence of its territories but the USA has military bases all over the world. That is a threat to sovereignty. Nothing normal about it at all. Go back to your country.
Re: Three US Service Members Killed In Jordan By Iran Backed Group by mundi111: 10:02pm On Jan 28
tctrills:

But there is no war in the West bank and yet we are having daily deaths there how do you explain that no war should have more civilian casualties more than the military involved that is the point
Re: Three US Service Members Killed In Jordan By Iran Backed Group by HighTable(m): 10:10pm On Jan 28
Biden should respond with a nuclear weapon grin else he's gonna be chased out of that Whitehouse in the coming election.
Re: Three US Service Members Killed In Jordan By Iran Backed Group by nyabinghi(m): 10:11pm On Jan 28
DeltaOil:
The religion of peace is anything but peaceful angry

The amount of bloodshed it generates is outstanding.
the religion of the daft keep collecting from Muslims

1 Like

Re: Three US Service Members Killed In Jordan By Iran Backed Group by tctrills: 10:13pm On Jan 28
mundi111:

But there is no war in the West bank and yet we are having daily deaths there how do you explain that no war should have more civilian casualties more than the military involved that is the point
Good question now let's leave Gaza and use the west bank as proof that there is no genocide taking place.
First,there has always been hostilities, terrorism and violence in the West bank.
While there isn't an active war, we can't pretend that it is peaceful.
Now 2023 was one of the deadliest years in Gaza do you know how many Palestinians were killed? Less then 500. Oga let's get serious here, this is not a genocide. This is only the result of 2 people who hate and destrust each other.
We expect constant friction.
If 500 deaths are your proof of genocide I am not buying.

1 Like

Re: Three US Service Members Killed In Jordan By Iran Backed Group by abbey621(m): 10:14pm On Jan 28
mundi111:

Same thing should we go to war with US because it is a terrorist state do you know how many Palestinians are killed every year for the past 75years do you know how many loose their house yearly for no reason because someone comes from Poland and claims his ancestors live there 3000 years ago. No one is fighting for them and when dey push back you called them terrorist no that not right

So according to you, if Biafrans should come into any Nigerian state and start kpaing people, they're justified becuase they've been marginalized and abused over the years? Violence begets violence right? So nobody should cry genocide, make all parties continue firing one another and let's see how it ends!

1 Like

Re: Three US Service Members Killed In Jordan By Iran Backed Group by nyabinghi(m): 10:14pm On Jan 28
Botragelad:

Dude. And how's that an illegal base. Lol
ask Google
Re: Three US Service Members Killed In Jordan By Iran Backed Group by Agboriotejoye(m): 10:15pm On Jan 28
Oops
Allah better get to work
Some terrorists will be requiring new virgins in aljannah any time soon

1 Like

Re: Three US Service Members Killed In Jordan By Iran Backed Group by aestake: 10:15pm On Jan 28
Biodun556:

There's nothing like World police. Nobody request for us policing

US stage her army country instead of spreading violence all over the world
So is RUSSIA. Even China is bullying her neighbors. You no dey see those ones?

1 Like

Re: Three US Service Members Killed In Jordan By Iran Backed Group by mundi111: 10:16pm On Jan 28
abbey621:

So according to you, if Biafrans should come into any Nigerian state and start kpaing people, they're justified becuase they've been marginalized and abused over the years? Violence begets violence right? So nobody should cry genocide, make all parties continue firing one another and let's see how it ends!
So you are suggesting we should just start dropping bombs on all the east because of them

1 Like

Re: Three US Service Members Killed In Jordan By Iran Backed Group by nyabinghi(m): 10:16pm On Jan 28
tctrills:

Nigerian civil war, only 3 million igbos died
Re: Three US Service Members Killed In Jordan By Iran Backed Group by mundi111: 10:19pm On Jan 28
tctrills:

Good question now let's leave Gaza and use the west bank as proof that there is no genocide taking place.
First,there has always been hostilities, terrorism and violence in the West bank.
While there isn't an active war, we can't pretend that it is peaceful.
Now 2023 was one of the deadliest years in Gaza do you know how many Palestinians were killed? Less then 500. Oga let's get serious here, this is not a genocide. This is only the result of 2 people who hate and destrust each other.
We expect constant friction.
If 500 deaths are your proof of genocide I am not buying.
Look at what you are saying I'm saying west bank don't have Hamas yet Israel is killing them if they decide to fight back tomorrow you will still come and call them terrorist Israel killed up to 500 last year from Oct to now should west bank invade Israel to defend it self?
Also Syria is not involved but has been bombed by Israel should they also get into the war do not forget if this people should enter the war there will be no more life in that region Israel included
Re: Three US Service Members Killed In Jordan By Iran Backed Group by mundi111: 10:20pm On Jan 28
nyabinghi:
Nigerian civil war, only 3 million igbos died
Are you saying it is right for them to die?
What was there crime
Re: Three US Service Members Killed In Jordan By Iran Backed Group by nyabinghi(m): 10:22pm On Jan 28
mundi111:

Are you saying it is right for them to die?
What was there crime
yes like 15 million

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Us Singer Puff Johnson To Be Deported From South Africa / Donald Trump Pleads Not Guilty To 34 Felony Charges / Nigerian Woman Cries Out After Buying Fake Blue Band(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.