Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,905 members, 7,810,484 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:54 AM

Naira Is Now 1500 Naira - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Naira Is Now 1500 Naira (2684 Views)

Why The Naira Is Going To N1000 To The Dollar / Why The Naira Is Now Gaining Against The Dollar / Get Your Company, Trade Logo Done Now @ #1500 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naira Is Now 1500 Naira by Billionairly: 1:27am On Jan 29
Wow, Naira is now 1500 to the dollar,

When everyone was warning here on NL, all the signs that TInubu would be curse upon this country, they were called trolls. This man was heavily resisted by well meaning nigerians, the hand writing was on the wall. SW muslims and other Bad elements in the SW Insisted this curse should be placed upon nigeria, and they trolled and mocked anyone who dared try to reason with them. We are all watching as our collective hard earned wealth and those of our forebears are set on fire. WE WILL NEVER FORGIVE OR FORGET THOSE WHO HAD A HAND IN DOING THIS AND BRINGING THIS EVIL TO OUR DEAR COUNTRY.

The likes of seunmsg, freestuff, yarimo, legendhero and the rest of the yoruba muslims who come here to bloat about tribe and wanted whatever type of person from their tribe to be president to the detriment of the entire country, You are all now valued at a third of your previous value, whatever house, car or property you have has lost 3 times its value, dont deceive yourselves by thinking you can adjust the value of your property to reflect the new dollar rate = NOBODY HAS that money to pay you as long as the property is being sold in nigeria.

1500 naira to dollar and beyond has been fullfilled, the even more kidnappings and crime is happening as we speak, more exodus of skilled nigerians from Nigeria is also happening, The final prophecy was that Soon some of you that are low hanging fruit tinubu supporters will mistakenly reveal your real identity and hungry nigerians even from your tribe will show up at your door step and carry out jungle justice on you. We are waiting for the headlines.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naira Is Now 1500 Naira by blacknp(m): 1:34am On Jan 29
Billionairly:

When everyone was warning here on NL, all the signs that TInubu would be curse upon this country, they were called trolls. This man was heavily resisted by well meaning nigerians, the hand writing was on the wall. SW muslims and other Bad elements in the SW Insisted this curse should be placed upon nigeria, and they trolled and mocked anyone who dared try to reason with them. We are all watching as our collective hard earned wealth and those of our forebears are set on fire. WE WILL NEVER FORGIVE OR FORGET THOSE WHO HAD A HAND IN DOING THIS AND BRINGING THIS EVIL TO OUR DEAR COUNTRY.

The likes of seunmsg, freestuff, yarimo, legendhero and the rest of the yoruba muslims who come here to bloat about tribe and wanted whatever type of person from their tribe to be president to the detriment of the entire country, You are all now valued at a third of your previous value, whatever house, car or property you have has lost 3 times its value, dont deceive yourselves by thinking you can adjust the value of your property to reflect the new dollar rate = NOBODY HAS that money to pay you as long as the property is being sold in nigeria.

1500 naira to dollar and beyond has been fullfilled, the even more kidnappings and crime is happening as we speak, more exodus of skilled nigerians from Nigeria is also happening, The final prophecy was that Soon some of you that are low hanging fruit tinubu supporters will mistakenly reveal your real identity and hungry nigerians even from your tribe will show up at your door step and carry out jungle justice on you. We are waiting for the headlines.
Ask any of them to tell you how much foreign exchange they made to help the Nigerian Naira, or their States & Local Governments made from exportation of commodities based on their comparative advantages?

Lackadaisical Minded nation of people, una go wail & wait tire, keep doing the same sanctimonious waffle since 1970, but expecting a different outcome.

Nonsense, they want the Federal government to keep subsidizing foreign exchange for them from the foreign reserve it generated from oil & gas receipts?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Naira Is Now 1500 Naira by Ance4Liverpool: 1:34am On Jan 29
Nigerians don enter one chance aswear, but the funny part is that in 2027 he will still come out to tell us that 4 years is not enough to fix Nigeria problems and you will still see foolish people that will still vote for him.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Is Now 1500 Naira by bigpriik: 1:38am On Jan 29
the way this thing is going bottle water will reach 500 naira,1k for one portion of rice 2k with meat or kpomo,na married couples with kids i pity pass thank GOD AM a bachelor nigerians no deserve hell because nigeria is now hell itself ...grin cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Naira Is Now 1500 Naira by Alexis11: 1:46am On Jan 29
Amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Is Now 1500 Naira by blacknp(m): 1:47am On Jan 29
bigpriik:
the way this thing is going bottle water will reach 500 naira,1k for one portion of rice 2k with meat or kpomo,na married couples with kids i pity pass thank GOD AM a bachelor nigerians no deserve hell because nigeria is hell itself ...grin cheesy

If no be laziness of the mind & lack of ability to be innovative & think out the box, trust the black man for retrogressive thinking, wetin concern foreign exchange with the bolded?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Is Now 1500 Naira by Goodmarlian: 1:52am On Jan 29
blacknp:
If no be laziness of the mind & lack of ability to be innovative & think out the box, trust the black man for retrogressive thinking, wetin concern foreign exchange with the bolded?
the thing go still touch you just chill..

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Is Now 1500 Naira by blacknp(m): 2:02am On Jan 29
Ance4Liverpool:
Nigerians don enter one chance aswear, but the funny part is that in 2027 he will still come out to tell us that 4 years is not enough to fix Nigeria problems and you will still see foolish people that will still vote for him.
Una done enter one chance because of your lazy mindedness, & lack of innovation.

Blaming the President, yet nothing you can show of value that you added to the economy, just waiting for economic magic from Abuja.

Be waiting for dollar to be equal to the Naira.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naira Is Now 1500 Naira by blacknp(m): 2:09am On Jan 29
Goodmarlian:

the thing go still touch you just chill..
You go wait tire, I dey make my money in euros in the jungle of Lagos Nigeria, the higher the euros & the beating of your Naira, the better for me.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Naira Is Now 1500 Naira by Goodmarlian: 2:13am On Jan 29
blacknp:
I dey make my money in euros in the jungle of Lagos Nigeria, the higher the euros & the beating of your Naira, the better for me.

unpatriotic lots see them,na your yoruba boys i pity hungry dey wire them here for lagos..

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Is Now 1500 Naira by blacknp(m): 2:14am On Jan 29
Goodmarlian:

so you are abroad supporting those who destroyed the country ok.
Wetin I dey do for obodo oyibo? No I am in the jungle of Lagos Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Is Now 1500 Naira by blacknp(m): 2:15am On Jan 29
Goodmarlian:

unpatriotic lots see them.
Follow who know Road is the motto.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naira Is Now 1500 Naira by blacknp(m): 2:16am On Jan 29
Goodmarlian:

unpatriotic lots see them, na your yoruba boys i pity hungry dey wire them here for lagos..
I no be Yoruba, notwithstanding Eko Oni Baje (The Centre of Excellence).

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naira Is Now 1500 Naira by Slytiger: 2:49am On Jan 29
Naira is settling to it's real value. The government can't keep backing and padding the naira artificially with billions of dollars every year so that some rich people can send their kids to school abroad, buy homes abroad, import overpriced items from the abroad to sell in Nigeria e.t.c.

A video from one year ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=puCuLn0JmT4?si=BLtnvWeivxFsj44G

4 Likes

Re: Naira Is Now 1500 Naira by Slytiger: 2:54am On Jan 29
Ps: official rate is still at: 901 naira.
If you decide to buy at 1500 naira from BDC because you are desperate to spend dollars, well that's your prerogative.

8 Likes

Re: Naira Is Now 1500 Naira by pafun(m): 3:00am On Jan 29
Billionairly:

Comot for road joor. Are we spending dollars in Nigeria?

Why don't you also publish article that one plantain costs N1500 in US and 1 cup of beans cost N1700 . Nonsense people , better go find something to do instead of crying tales of woes up and down on Nairaland angry angry angry

5 Likes

Re: Naira Is Now 1500 Naira by sheggsliveth: 3:02am On Jan 29
Goodmarlian:

unpatriotic lots see them,na your yoruba boys i pity hungry dey wire them here for lagos..

Not supporting the inflation of dollar, but you need to stop the statement that hungry they wire them for Lagos...I guess you never been to Lagos both Island and mainland they never stop working

1 Like

Re: Naira Is Now 1500 Naira by Enugurangers: 3:43am On Jan 29
Billionairly:

What type of economics links exchange rate to loss of 1/3rd of value of local house, property or car? Do you spend dollars in Nigeria. I.e change naira to dollars then spend?

You also sprinkled a good amount of tribalism to your post. I am suprised no one called you out on that.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Is Now 1500 Naira by Enugurangers: 3:48am On Jan 29
Goodmarlian:

Another Tribalist spotted.

1 Like

Re: Naira Is Now 1500 Naira by Goodvibes007: 3:50am On Jan 29
Too much tribalism and bigotry has blinded some folks. Yoruba this Yoruba that, Muslim this, Muslim that. How the election went below.

2 Likes

Re: Naira Is Now 1500 Naira by DesChyko: 4:10am On Jan 29
Goodvibes007:
How the election went below.

The blue part at the South end of Nigeria, which state is that depicted as won by APC? 🤔
Re: Naira Is Now 1500 Naira by Slytiger: 4:17am On Jan 29
DesChyko:

The blue part at the South end of Nigeria, which state is that depicted as won by APC? 🤔
Ask the same question for the blue part on the extreme North East.

2 Likes

Re: Naira Is Now 1500 Naira by ojobek: 4:36am On Jan 29
blacknp:
You don't know how economy works, RIPPLE EFFECT will always come into play.The man selling bottle water want to buy things like handset,cloths, electronics etc but the price has gone up so it will difficult for him to continue selling at that #100 yoi are thinking.

4 Likes

Re: Naira Is Now 1500 Naira by ednut1(m): 4:49am On Jan 29
The North won Tinubu the election tho. Come 2027 they will still vote him because El Rufia is waiting for 2031

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Is Now 1500 Naira by Oyindamola95(f): 5:05am On Jan 29
blacknp:
Ask any of them to tell you how much foreign exchange they made to help the Nigerian Naira, or their States & Local Governments made from exportation of commodities based on their comparative advantages?

Lackadaisical Minded nation of people, una go wail & wait tire, keep doing the same sanctimonious waffle since 1970, but expecting a different outcome.

Nonsense, they want the Federal government to keep subsidizing foreign exchange for them from the foreign reserve it generated from oil & gas receipts?
Good day, plsease can some one help me with the requirement needed to be a wholesale distributor with pepsi.both monetary and otherwise. thanks

1 Like

Re: Naira Is Now 1500 Naira by nairalanda1(m): 5:21am On Jan 29
Years of not being an exporter of manufactured goods and services brought us here.

At the end of the day, nations with strong currencies are exporters of manufactured goods and services. Nations like NIgeria that rely on oil, aren't.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Is Now 1500 Naira by Nice2023(m): 5:23am On Jan 29
blacknp:

Kpomo comes from abroad.

This one is not even part of Nigeria again. Haven't u seen dried kpomo. Most of them comes from Saudi Arabia some European countries.

Go to any amala joint and ask them.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Naira Is Now 1500 Naira by adamusuleiman2: 5:25am On Jan 29
Nice2023:

Kpomo comes from abroad.

This one is not even part of Nigeria again. Haven't u seen dried kpomo. Most of them comes from Saudi Arabia some European countries.

Ho to any amala joint and ask them.
I know of okporoko but I am just hearing of that of pomo. That pomo is very very very easy to produce, as long as you have cow hides/skin.
Re: Naira Is Now 1500 Naira by Nice2023(m): 5:27am On Jan 29
Enugurangers:

What type of economics links exchange rate to loss of 1/3rd of value of local house, property or car? Do you spend dollars in Nigeria. I.e change naira to dollars then spend?

You also sprinkled a good amount of tribalism to your post. I am suprised no one called you out on that.

Building materials are now produced in ur village I guess.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naira Is Now 1500 Naira by opamoses1: 5:27am On Jan 29
Nice2023:

Building materials are now produced in ur village I guess.
He is right. If that's the case, existing houses will appreciate in value not decrease. Simple laws of demand and supply. If people find it hard to import building materials? House won't get built and value of already built ones or new builds will appreciate. OP says it would decrease by one-third.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Is Now 1500 Naira by Nice2023(m): 5:28am On Jan 29
adamusuleiman2:

I know of okporoko but I am just hearing of that of pomo. That pomo is very very very easy to produce, as long as you have cow hides/skin.

Is not enough.
Re: Naira Is Now 1500 Naira by adamusuleiman2: 5:31am On Jan 29
Nice2023:

Is not enough.
Okay I just saw a link from 2022 of Nafdac warning people against consuming imported pomo. Since that's the case, Nigerians have become extremely lazy thinkers that stuffs like pomo and toothpick are being imported. And some will need dollars to import that as well smh.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which Business Can I Go Into With 300,000 In Port Harcourt / Two Nigerians In Forbes' ‘Ten Young African Millionaires To Watch' List / Access Bank USSD Code

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.