Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,389 members, 7,822,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Naira Is Now 1500 Naira - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Naira Is Now 1500 Naira (2718 Views)

Why The Naira Is Going To N1000 To The Dollar / Why The Naira Is Now Gaining Against The Dollar / Get Your Company, Trade Logo Done Now @ #1500 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Is Now 1500 Naira by lastkingsman: 7:38pm On Jan 29
ednut1:
he will hand over to you?

Shettima, Ganduje, or any current APC governor from north
Re: Naira Is Now 1500 Naira by jchioma: 9:43pm On Jan 29
blacknp:
Una done enter one chance because of your lazy mindedness, & lack of innovation.

Blaming the President, yet nothing you can show of value that you added to the economy, just waiting for economic magic from Abuja.

Be waiting for dollar to be equal to the Naira.

That’s not fair. Nigerians have suffered and endured a lot under the apc and deserves a breath of relief. One of the flanks of Mr. Tinubu’s campaign was the economy and the bulk stops at his table. He should take the bull by the horn and stem the sliding tide of the naira.
Why blame the poor people who are the ones at the receiving end of the terrible state of affairs under his watch.
Re: Naira Is Now 1500 Naira by blacknp(m): 4:16am On Jan 30
jchioma:

That’s not fair. Nigerians have suffered and endured a lot under the apc and deserves a breath of relief. One of the flanks of Mr. Tinubu’s campaign was the economy and the bulk stops at his table. He should take the bull by the horn and stem the sliding tide of the naira.
Why blame the poor people who are the ones at the receiving end of the terrible state of affairs under his watch.
The buck stops @ his table indeed, Tinubu in this your democrazy should take responsibility for the money Willie Obiano siphoned abi?

Your Governor & Local Government can steal and mismanage public funds, but as long as you have Chicago Ebola to blame you are alright?

It is this kind of colonial military mentality that has destroyed Nigeria, doing the same nonsense for donkey years, but expecting a different outcome?

Jonathan came they wept, Buhari came they wept, Tinubu has come, they are still weeping, waiting for a Messiah.
Re: Naira Is Now 1500 Naira by nairalanda1(m): 8:47am On Jan 30
Paraman:
What finish manufacturing things is Namibia, Zambia and Botswana exporting that makes their currency solid against the dollar?

Zambia has a weak currency. Don't go there.

Namibia and Botswana earn the revenue of a large country of 100 million people for a population of less than 2-10 million each. INfact, Botswana has less than 2 million and earns an income equal to what we earn.

Bad examples, and not comparable to NIgeria.
Re: Naira Is Now 1500 Naira by Paraman: 9:45am On Jan 30
nairalanda1:

Zambia has a weak currency. Don't go there.

Stop lying to back up your point.

Zambia kwacha should be about $/30 kwacha or so now. I've being to Zambia on a visit before, so I absolutely know what am talking about.
Re: Naira Is Now 1500 Naira by Paraman: 9:46am On Jan 30
nairalanda1:

Namibia and Botswana earn the revenue of a large country of 100 million people for a population of less than 2-10 million each. INfact, Botswana has less than 2 million and earns an income equal to what we earn.

Provide evidence Namibia and Botswana earn the revenue of a large country please.
Re: Naira Is Now 1500 Naira by nairalanda1(m): 11:03am On Jan 30
Paraman:
Stop lying to back up your point.

Zambia kwacha should be about $/30 kwacha or so now. I've being to Zambia on a visit before, so I absolutely know what am talking about.

Yeah, so?

Zambian economy isn't prosperous mind you.

Ghana is 12 cedi to one dollar. Ghana also has issues.

I am not defending Nigeria. Just telling you that all our economies are weak because the basis for our economy is that we sell stuff whose prices we do not control

Zambia's per capita GDP is even half that of NIgeria self.
Re: Naira Is Now 1500 Naira by Paraman: 11:10am On Jan 30
nairalanda1:

Yeah, so?

Zambian economy isn't prosperous mind you.

Ghana is 12 cedi to one dollar. Ghana also has issues.

I am not defending Nigeria. Just telling you that all our economies are weak because the basis for our economy is that we sell stuff whose prices we do not control

Zambia's per capita GDP is even half that of NIgeria self.
Nah you dey long this issue

I told you that, the Zambian, Botswana and Namibian currencies are not performing this badly against the dollar like the naira is doing and we also export far more than the 3 countries export combine.

None of the 3 countries even export more finish and unfinish goods than Ghana, but their currencies are performing better than the cedis.
Re: Naira Is Now 1500 Naira by nairalanda1(m): 11:13am On Jan 30
Paraman:
Nah you dey long this issue

I told you that, the Zambian, Botswana and Namibian currencies are not performing this badly against the dollar like the naira is doing and we also export far more than the 3 countries export combine.

None of the 3 countries even export more finish and unfinish goods than Ghana, but their currencies are performing better than the cedis.

And I told you that the Zambia economyis a mess, and that Namibia and BOtswana in essence export as much as we do, but have such tiny populations that they can have enough forex to buffer their economy.

Oga, NIgeria is running a weak economy. AND THAT IS ON THIS GOVERNMENT. If we want a strong economy, we better become an exporter of manufactured goods and services.

Not selling oil. Selling oil exposes our currency and economy to destruction once oil prices drop.

Yes, we must fight corrupton, yes NIgerians had no bisuness supporting APC, But at the end, until we become a manufacturer and exporter of manufactued things, our economy is shit.

Ditto Botswana, Zambia and Namibia.

You guys should better wake up.
Re: Naira Is Now 1500 Naira by Paraman: 11:38am On Jan 30
nairalanda1:

And I told you that the Zambia economyis a mess, and that Namibia and BOtswana in essence export as much as we do, but have such tiny populations that they can have enough forex to buffer their economy.

This is a lie, Zambia, Namibia and Botswana don't export as much as Nigeria. Nigeria export earn more from exporting than the 3 countries combine

Its an insult for you to claim Zambia, Namibia and Botswana export as much as we do.

Please go through the list below and thank me later. This is for 2022 sha.

https://www.worldstopexports.com/top-african-export-countries/
Re: Naira Is Now 1500 Naira by nairalanda1(m): 11:38am On Jan 30
Paraman:
This is a lie, Zambia, Namibia and Botswana don't export as much as Nigeria. Nigeria export earn more from exporting than the 3 countries combine

Its an insult for you to claim Zambia, Namibia and Botswana export as much as we do.

Please go through the list below and thank me later. This is for 2022 sha.

https://www.worldstopexports.com/top-african-export-countries/

Yeah, and go and read about the resource curse, and dutch disease.

I'm done here.

(FIN).
Re: Naira Is Now 1500 Naira by Paraman: 11:59am On Jan 30
nairalanda1:

Yeah, and go and read about the resource curse, and dutch disease.

I'm done here.

(FIN).
You're a clown bro grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Private Sector Alternative To NEPA: Aba Power Project / The Sun News Advert Rates. . . / Bank Transfer, Alibaba Tools, Scam Page, Carding Tools, Wu Transfer Paypal..more

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.