Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,359 members, 7,860,954 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:45 PM

7 Tips To Prevent Others From Stealing Your Website’s Content - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 7 Tips To Prevent Others From Stealing Your Website’s Content (92 Views)

This Company Wants To Stop Hackers From Stealing Your Crypto Currency / 7 Tips On How To Reduce Bounce Rate On Website / 7 Tips To Help You Build A Successful And Trending Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

7 Tips To Prevent Others From Stealing Your Website’s Content by PhilipSantus: 11:00am On Jan 29
Every day is for the thief and one day will be for the owner. Do you think that this statement applies to content scrappers too?

Well, you may not catch up with them red-handed on the internet as you may in the physical world, but you can prevent them to a certain extent and be able to guarantee proper security for your creative work.

I know you might be looking for a way to keep spammers and scammers from stealing your WordPress content post using Content Scrapper.
I have witnessed how frustrating it is as a website owner to see someone stealing your content without permission.

Even going to the extent of monetizing it, and as well outranking you on Google search results thereby stealing your audience.

So in this article, we will go ahead to learn what blog and content scrapping is, how to prevent these blog and content scrappers, and go to the extent of taking advantage of them for your benefit.

Then let us start by knowing what blog content scrapping in WordPress is all about.

What Do You Understand By Blog Content Scraping In WordPress?

This is the process of collecting content from many sources and getting them republished on another site.
This act is carried out automatically via your blog’s RSS(Really Simple Syndication) feed.

And the most unfortunate thing is that it is always very easy to have your blog content stolen in this format. I feel the pain of such an easy maneuver after hard work had been put up by the bloggers or individuals who have witnessed such theft.

Without remorse, these scrapers go to the extent of simply copying your content and directly pasting it into their website, including your formatting, images, videos, and more.

On many occasions, your content will be posted with attribution and links back to your website without your permission.
Even though this action will be helpful to your SEO, truly you want to keep your original content only for your website. Who doesn’t if I may ask? Please I do like to keep my original content on my website.

But one question should be the object of concern here because nothing happens without a cause. And that question should be;--- https://blogtostay.com/7-tips-to-prevent-others-from-stealing-your-websites-content/

(1) (Reply)

Guideline Earn Money By Clicking On Ads / Thanks To Everyone! Our Success Is Yours / Email Marketing Strategies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.