Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,255 members, 7,860,586 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:03 PM

Man Hits Ex-Wife With Stone For Putting Marks On Heads Of Their Children - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Hits Ex-Wife With Stone For Putting Marks On Heads Of Their Children (45041 Views)

Girls Mock Yahoo Boys In Benin For Putting Up Their Benz, Lexus For Sale (Video) / Man Hits His New Born Baby On The Floor In Imo Because It’s Not A Boy / OAU Student Injures Friend With Stone For Advising Her To Stop Smoking (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Hits Ex-Wife With Stone For Putting Marks On Heads Of Their Children by Scholace: 5:07pm On Jan 29
michlins:
Honestly, I don't subscribe to anyone putting any mark on my children but hitting her to that extent is a no no.
Your children? Are they not her children also?

1 Like

Re: Man Hits Ex-Wife With Stone For Putting Marks On Heads Of Their Children by CHRISTFUCKER: 5:08pm On Jan 29
She deserve it

Any woman that lays a finger on my kid , I go send am go mortuary

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Hits Ex-Wife With Stone For Putting Marks On Heads Of Their Children by BoldBrainz(m): 5:08pm On Jan 29
Jennyclay:
Oh no!! Not again!! sad

Another animalistic behavior from these nonsense men. sad

Whether she put a mark on her children’s head or not she don’t deserved to be beaten like this.

Just imagine, this is the third time the foolish man has made attempt to kill her undecided.

God knows I would have poisoned the foolish man to death long time ago after the first attempt to kill me.

abi you men are evil, I will tell you I’m a witch!

Rubbish and nonsense!!!

The internet never forgets.
Re: Man Hits Ex-Wife With Stone For Putting Marks On Heads Of Their Children by chatinent: 5:08pm On Jan 29
Not a supporter of domestic violence but don't you dare put marks on my children!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Hits Ex-Wife With Stone For Putting Marks On Heads Of Their Children by NFBI: 5:08pm On Jan 29
The breast should face the law
Re: Man Hits Ex-Wife With Stone For Putting Marks On Heads Of Their Children by YourGFsnatcher: 5:08pm On Jan 29
metaluterus:
angry

"We took him to Ketu Police Station before this recent incident, but he was released eventually without any punishment. This time, I hope the police do not compromise on their job"
Why did they let him go?
Re: Man Hits Ex-Wife With Stone For Putting Marks On Heads Of Their Children by Wizpa(m): 5:09pm On Jan 29
Jennyclay:
Oh no!! Not again!! sad

Whether she put a mark on her children’s head or not she don’t deserved to be beaten like this.

Just imagine, this is the third time the foolish man has made attempt to kill her undecided.

God knows I would have poisoned the foolish man to death long time ago after the first attempt to kill me.

Rubbish and nonsense!!!

Seun, if you can allow this nuisance on your platform to cause gender based wars and toxicity, then I will leave it to you
Re: Man Hits Ex-Wife With Stone For Putting Marks On Heads Of Their Children by YourGFsnatcher: 5:09pm On Jan 29
Jennyclay:
Oh no!! Not again!! sad

Rubbish and nonsense!!!
Thank God they are divorced
Re: Man Hits Ex-Wife With Stone For Putting Marks On Heads Of Their Children by YourGFsnatcher: 5:09pm On Jan 29
Jennyclay:
Oh no!! Not again!! sad

Rubbish and nonsense!!!
Thank God they are divorced.
Re: Man Hits Ex-Wife With Stone For Putting Marks On Heads Of Their Children by APCNig: 5:10pm On Jan 29
JasonScoolari:
Very foolish comment

You are talking to those at home
Re: Man Hits Ex-Wife With Stone For Putting Marks On Heads Of Their Children by Judolisco(m): 5:11pm On Jan 29
Why u go write mark for my pikin... U dey find trouble
Re: Man Hits Ex-Wife With Stone For Putting Marks On Heads Of Their Children by Greenback: 5:11pm On Jan 29
If you do this below to my child for any reason,your own don pafuka be that. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Hits Ex-Wife With Stone For Putting Marks On Heads Of Their Children by pikechukwu6(m): 5:11pm On Jan 29
We know them. It's family problem that is in their gene undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Hits Ex-Wife With Stone For Putting Marks On Heads Of Their Children by JasonScoolari: 5:12pm On Jan 29
APCNig:

You are talking to those at home
Talking to you and yours.
Re: Man Hits Ex-Wife With Stone For Putting Marks On Heads Of Their Children by APCNig: 5:12pm On Jan 29
Greenback:
If you do this below to my child for any reason,your own don pafuka be that. grin

Don't mix things together. Tribal marks are not same as Spiritual incision.

Today's youth don't like our Traditional Tribal marks which have meanings in our Culture, but they love the Oyinbos' meaningless Tattoos. Both are painful to do.

1 Like

Re: Man Hits Ex-Wife With Stone For Putting Marks On Heads Of Their Children by EEIA: 5:15pm On Jan 29
metaluterus:
angry

"We took him to Ketu Police Station before this recent incident, but he was released eventually without any punishment. This time, I hope the police do not compromise on their job"
Him no stone am well self.

do you know what she has done to those kids for life?

1 Like

Re: Man Hits Ex-Wife With Stone For Putting Marks On Heads Of Their Children by Ykc2(m): 5:16pm On Jan 29
The woman did this to the child?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Hits Ex-Wife With Stone For Putting Marks On Heads Of Their Children by Kamalex2: 5:17pm On Jan 29
I support the man
Re: Man Hits Ex-Wife With Stone For Putting Marks On Heads Of Their Children by Frankofor10: 5:18pm On Jan 29
Wickedness in low places.wahala
Re: Man Hits Ex-Wife With Stone For Putting Marks On Heads Of Their Children by themanderon: 5:19pm On Jan 29
Husbands attacking wives and wives attacking husbands seem to be the Hallmark of these days. She probably mutilated the poor kids' faces and he couldn't control himself. He had to unleash the animal in him.

4 Likes

Re: Man Hits Ex-Wife With Stone For Putting Marks On Heads Of Their Children by STONEGEORGE15(m): 5:20pm On Jan 29
Islie:
Nigerian Woman Fights For Life After Being Brutalised , Hit With Heavy Stone By Ex-Husband For Putting Marks On Children's Heads In Lagos

https://saharareporters.com/2024/01/29/nigerian-woman-fights-life-after-being-brutalised-hit-heavy-stone-ex-husband-putting

Happened in my area. She is known as Iya Demilade and she is a nurse with 2 male children.
She is my wife's friend. Her 2 children slept in my house last night.

3 Likes

Re: Man Hits Ex-Wife With Stone For Putting Marks On Heads Of Their Children by lexy2014: 5:21pm On Jan 29
DivinegiftofGod:
It's their way. A woman beater is a weak man.

Men don't know how to handle rejection and divorce from a woman. They become frustrated and bitter, always wanting to end the womans life

how does the mark she put on the children fend off spiritual attack?
Re: Man Hits Ex-Wife With Stone For Putting Marks On Heads Of Their Children by ikelords(m): 5:21pm On Jan 29
Why mutilate your child? Both of them are punishable under the law.
Re: Man Hits Ex-Wife With Stone For Putting Marks On Heads Of Their Children by lanre316: 5:22pm On Jan 29
michlins:
Honestly, I don't subscribe to anyone putting any mark on my children but hitting her to that extent is a no no.

Until you become a victim of a woman's lies and schemes, you will rush to believe a woman who accuses a man. My guts tells me the man didn't hit her that bad, she most likely exaggerated and put extra injury marks on her body to implicate her exhusband in order to gain full custody of the child.
Re: Man Hits Ex-Wife With Stone For Putting Marks On Heads Of Their Children by Agugbadin: 5:22pm On Jan 29
He should be jailed for 30yrs.
Re: Man Hits Ex-Wife With Stone For Putting Marks On Heads Of Their Children by GloriousGbola: 5:23pm On Jan 29
This one ehn - child mutilation vs domestic violence
Re: Man Hits Ex-Wife With Stone For Putting Marks On Heads Of Their Children by Neddstark: 5:23pm On Jan 29
The children are the victim of the mother
The wife is the victim of the ex-husband.
Na the children i pity pass.
Re: Man Hits Ex-Wife With Stone For Putting Marks On Heads Of Their Children by DivinegiftofGod: 5:24pm On Jan 29
lexy2014:

how does the mark she put on the children fend off spiritual attack?

How does that warrant hitting her with a stone on the head like that?
Re: Man Hits Ex-Wife With Stone For Putting Marks On Heads Of Their Children by Mokason288(m): 5:25pm On Jan 29
APCNig:
He supposed break her head, then sue her useless dead body.

Shey we Yoruba cannot do without Juju ni? How can she say she put marks on the children's head to ward off spiritual attack? Who is attacking who?

That was how one day, I was at Winner's' Chapel. Bishop was Preaching, he then said some people were with Charms, Voodoos, and Juju in the Church. Bishop asked them to come out. You won't believe how many people came out, and I am sure 80% of the faces I saw that day were my Yoruba brothers and sisters. One man sitting beside me also came out that day, before he returned to his seat beside me, I have japa to another seat. I cannot be sitting beside Babalawo in the Church. I am sure, we have people on this Forum who witnessed this episode at Winners' Chapel that day.

Can't we Yorubas do without Charms?

You are the only one who said what I like…

Which one is spiritual mark in this time and age ….

I believe in Juju … and I believe in spiritual science to ward off spiritual attacks… trust me our winners chapel is sincerely helpless when forces from the household attack

Note: I mentioned household because it depends on the kinda family we come from …but don’t give my children any mark else I will break ur dirty head and sue ur broke assssss nansense
Re: Man Hits Ex-Wife With Stone For Putting Marks On Heads Of Their Children by EEIA: 5:25pm On Jan 29
Jennyclay:
Oh no!! Not again!! sad

Rubbish and nonsense!!!

All of the females born of Edo origin ought to be circumcised to avoid inevitable promiscuity that exhibit once they start having sizable oranges on their chest.

They normally start local until the upgrade to base in Italy.

let me not call the name of the current aspiring Italy relocator cool

(Just for Edo Nigerian girls) cool
Re: Man Hits Ex-Wife With Stone For Putting Marks On Heads Of Their Children by STONEGEORGE15(m): 5:25pm On Jan 29
lanre316:

Until you become a victim of a woman's lies and schemes, you will rush to believe a woman who accuses a man. My guts tells me the man didn't hit her that bad, she most likely exaggerated and put extra injury marks on her body to implicate her exhusband in order to gain full custody of the child.

No. The man used a very big stone to hit her at the back of her head as she was on her way to her shop. She fell down unconscious and he was still hitting her with serious malicious intent.

Despite passerbys holding him, he was still saying he intends to kill her.

Even at the police station, he said it that he intended to kill her.

My take is that he is mentally unstable.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Army Reacts To Soldier Who Stripped A Woman Naked In Ogun Over Indecent Dressing / Sex Worker Stabs Customer 10 Times / Lagos Traders Who Preserved Beans With Sniper Arrested (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.