Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,236 members, 7,860,509 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:55 AM

Man Hits Ex-Wife With Stone For Putting Marks On Heads Of Their Children - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Hits Ex-Wife With Stone For Putting Marks On Heads Of Their Children (45039 Views)

Girls Mock Yahoo Boys In Benin For Putting Up Their Benz, Lexus For Sale (Video) / Man Hits His New Born Baby On The Floor In Imo Because It’s Not A Boy / OAU Student Injures Friend With Stone For Advising Her To Stop Smoking (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Hits Ex-Wife With Stone For Putting Marks On Heads Of Their Children by kevwemike: 5:26pm On Jan 29
I didn't support the man's actions, but while the woman do such without the man's understanding?
Re: Man Hits Ex-Wife With Stone For Putting Marks On Heads Of Their Children by Laple0541(m): 5:26pm On Jan 29
The man should have done a DNA test first, perhaps the real father of the children was a warrior that once fought a lion.

All the same, the man should be jailed for 3years for assault and attempted murder.
Re: Man Hits Ex-Wife With Stone For Putting Marks On Heads Of Their Children by lexy2014: 5:29pm On Jan 29
DivinegiftofGod:

How does that warrant hitting her with a stone on the head like that?

does the questions asked say that it does?

how does the mark she put on the children fend off spiritual attack?

1 Like

Re: Man Hits Ex-Wife With Stone For Putting Marks On Heads Of Their Children by Decarbonisation: 5:32pm On Jan 29
No matter what, absolutely no reason to hit her.
Re: Man Hits Ex-Wife With Stone For Putting Marks On Heads Of Their Children by badoh(m): 5:33pm On Jan 29
michlins:
Honestly, I don't subscribe to anyone putting any mark on my children but hitting her to that extent is a no no.
The woman went too far. What kind of useless mark will you put on children's face without carrying their father along? The man will also regret his action of attempted murder.
Re: Man Hits Ex-Wife With Stone For Putting Marks On Heads Of Their Children by Beverlyjean(f): 5:40pm On Jan 29
Jennyclay:
Oh no!! Not again!! sad

Another animalistic behavior from these nonsense men. sad

Whether she put a mark on her children’s head or not she don’t deserved to be beaten like this.

Just imagine, this is the third time the foolish man has made attempt to kill her undecided.

God knows I would have poisoned the foolish man to death long time ago after the first attempt to kill me.

abi you men are evil, I will tell you I’m a witch!

Rubbish and nonsense!!!

I have told u that ur end will definitely be prison.. u and chidinma will end up as bunk mates
Re: Man Hits Ex-Wife With Stone For Putting Marks On Heads Of Their Children by Beverlyjean(f): 5:41pm On Jan 29
Jennyclay:
Oh no!! Not again!! sad

Whether she put a mark on her children’s head or not she don’t deserved to be beaten like this.

Just imagine, this is the third time the foolish man has made attempt to kill her undecided.

God knows I would have poisoned the foolish man to death long time ago after the first attempt to kill me.

Rubbish and nonsense!!!

Seun...u need to ban this girl for spreading misandry
Re: Man Hits Ex-Wife With Stone For Putting Marks On Heads Of Their Children by Emain8626: 5:46pm On Jan 29
see below

Re: Man Hits Ex-Wife With Stone For Putting Marks On Heads Of Their Children by Brighton1(m): 5:51pm On Jan 29
Beverlyjean:

Se.un…u need to ban this girl for spreading misandry
misandrist online, while she gobbles different guys dick offline to fund her lifestyle.
If she no suck
If she no fvck
Who go pay for her wig nd handbag.
make una no dey take dat kolomental b*tch serious.
Re: Man Hits Ex-Wife With Stone For Putting Marks On Heads Of Their Children by occfx: 5:51pm On Jan 29
michlins:
Honestly, I don't subscribe to anyone putting any mark on my children but hitting her to that extent is a no no.

Must have warned her but that thing you ask a woman not to do is what she would do if you guys fall apart and she felt she is on the receiving end. She probably did that to spite the man
Re: Man Hits Ex-Wife With Stone For Putting Marks On Heads Of Their Children by Excuzeme: 5:56pm On Jan 29
michlins:

What audacity, to go and put some "spiritual marks" on their Children, without the knowledge and consent of the Husband?
Na so these women dey take spoil the destiny of the innocent children. It could be one Pastor or Native Doctor that is pressing her Mumu button.

Though l dont support this issue of using Stone to break the Wife's head (as alleged, because we are only hearing and seeing a "One-sided Story" at this point. If we ask the Husband or independent Witnesses, they will likely tell us something different and the truth, is in-between the two stories) but if the Man has been taken to the Police Station and locked up THREE TIMES in the past, does it not show that these two are quarrelsome and cannot live together so, what is she still doing, married to him?

Cant she separate from him and get a Divorce or is there something else we are not being told?
IS he trying to turn the head of the Children against their father, by the Juju mark she is putting on their head or dis she trying to use them for Money Rituals and the Husband is "protecting" his Children from an evil Wife?
We are not even shown the picture of the Man, maybe the Wife also drench him in Blood and hiding his picture while showing hers, will sway opinion in her favor!
How are we even sure that he used a Stone to hit her? Most Men wont do that to a Woman since their hands are strong enough to defend themselves, it is usually Women that use Weapon / Objects to hit men.

I usually dont swallow this sort of story, until l can hear the full details, from both sides but immature S.I*M.PS will rush to abuse the Husband and ask him to be punished.
It takes Two to Tango, as they say.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Hits Ex-Wife With Stone For Putting Marks On Heads Of Their Children by STONEGEORGE15(m): 5:57pm On Jan 29
badoh:

The woman went too far. What kind of useless mark will you put on children's face without carrying their father along? The man will also regret his action of attempted murder.

She didn't put any mark on the children' s body.

1. While they were married, she pays the rent, feeding and children's school fees. The man does nothing, only to smoke.

2. She is a nurse/chemist and when patients comes to her house to buy drugs he chases them away.

3. He beats and injures her every time that she had to pack out and rented another place for herself and her children.

4. The man still beat and harasses her when he sees her on the road .

5. She didn't put mark on the children's body.
Re: Man Hits Ex-Wife With Stone For Putting Marks On Heads Of Their Children by Dougad: 5:57pm On Jan 29
ednut1:
Spiritual attacks? Even if i be spirit na Nigerians i go dey attack? 🤣

Ouch
Re: Man Hits Ex-Wife With Stone For Putting Marks On Heads Of Their Children by DivinegiftofGod: 5:59pm On Jan 29
lexy2014:

Youre trying to use that to justify his actions na? So because she put mark on the children the man has the right to do that to her?
Re: Man Hits Ex-Wife With Stone For Putting Marks On Heads Of Their Children by olisaEze(m): 5:59pm On Jan 29
Pishures of said marks on said children's heads or adonbilivit, because these daughters of Eve can say and do anything against their ex's at anytime T! grin
Re: Man Hits Ex-Wife With Stone For Putting Marks On Heads Of Their Children by Dougad: 6:00pm On Jan 29
Scholace:
Your children? Are they not her children also?

When they are older they'll decide to put marks on themselves if they like but NOBODY is going to put a single mark on their heads. It's a hill worth dying on.
Re: Man Hits Ex-Wife With Stone For Putting Marks On Heads Of Their Children by JeffArmani234: 6:00pm On Jan 29
DivinegiftofGod:
It's their way. A woman beater is a weak man.

Men don't know how to handle rejection and divorce from a woman. They become frustrated and bitter, always wanting to end the womans life

It’s not true
It depends on what led to the divorce and how it was managed

He could be a devoted Christian hence the marks on his His children body wouldn’t go down well, but hitting her with a stone is totally unacceptable
Re: Man Hits Ex-Wife With Stone For Putting Marks On Heads Of Their Children by Dougad: 6:01pm On Jan 29
STONEGEORGE15:

Happened in my area. She is known as Iya Demilade and she is a nurse with 2 male children.
She is my wife's friend. Her 2 children slept in my house last night.

Was it tribal mark or what? Can you describe the kind of marks?
Re: Man Hits Ex-Wife With Stone For Putting Marks On Heads Of Their Children by bcomputer101: 6:02pm On Jan 29
Jennyclay:
Oh no!! Not again!! sad

Rubbish and nonsense!!!

Wow unto the day you were born.
Your parents failed to do the needful before you enter market. So unfortunate
Re: Man Hits Ex-Wife With Stone For Putting Marks On Heads Of Their Children by STONEGEORGE15(m): 6:04pm On Jan 29
Dougad:

Was it tribal mark or what? Can you describe the kind of marks?

I'm surprised hearing about marks because this is a family I know very well. There are no marks on the children's body. I know the children has dreadlocks and some tiny crosses attached to their hair due to her religious beliefs.
Re: Man Hits Ex-Wife With Stone For Putting Marks On Heads Of Their Children by stealmatic(m): 6:04pm On Jan 29
Jennyclay:
Oh no!! Not again!! sad

Rubbish and nonsense!!!

Dats y u de single at 40 yepa,hanty go maly before menopause
Re: Man Hits Ex-Wife With Stone For Putting Marks On Heads Of Their Children by Harddiskng(m): 6:04pm On Jan 29
But the woman explained to him that she put the marks to fend spiritual attacks off and protect the children”.

You dey disfigure my children face for what reason angry

I fit nack anybody that try such nonsense with 2 by 2

The husband should just say he use stone on her head to deliver her from demon possessing her soul to do fool things.
Re: Man Hits Ex-Wife With Stone For Putting Marks On Heads Of Their Children by DivinegiftofGod: 6:04pm On Jan 29
JeffArmani234:

It’s not true
It depends on what led to the divorce and how it was managed

He could be a devoted Christian hence the marks on his His children body wouldn’t go down well, but hitting her with a stone is totally unacceptable

A devoted Christian hitting somebody with a stone like that? He's more than evil.
Re: Man Hits Ex-Wife With Stone For Putting Marks On Heads Of Their Children by lexy2014: 6:04pm On Jan 29
DivinegiftofGod:

Youre trying to use that to justify his actions na? So because she put mark on the children the man has the right to do that to her?

Re: Man Hits Ex-Wife With Stone For Putting Marks On Heads Of Their Children by Dougad: 6:05pm On Jan 29
STONEGEORGE15:

I'm surprised hearing about marks because this is a family I know very well. There are no marks on the children's body. I know the children has dreadlocks and some tiny crosses attached to their hair due to her religious beliefs.

Thanks for the info. The man na just animal.
Re: Man Hits Ex-Wife With Stone For Putting Marks On Heads Of Their Children by DivinegiftofGod: 6:06pm On Jan 29
lexy2014:

Shey na me be the babalawo wey give them mark
Re: Man Hits Ex-Wife With Stone For Putting Marks On Heads Of Their Children by mikywonder(m): 6:24pm On Jan 29
Jennyclay:
Oh no!! Not again!! sad

Rubbish and nonsense!!!
Ehu
Re: Man Hits Ex-Wife With Stone For Putting Marks On Heads Of Their Children by risos(m): 6:38pm On Jan 29
grin These two people dey synchronize to the level of efficient knacking

Them born pickin

Mama dey use blade tear pickin head

Papa dey use stone scatter mama face

Pickin go dey ..... ...... ...
Re: Man Hits Ex-Wife With Stone For Putting Marks On Heads Of Their Children by treatise: 6:39pm On Jan 29
Islie:
Nigerian Woman Fights For Life After Being Brutalised , Hit With Heavy Stone By Ex-Husband For Putting Marks On Children's Heads In Lagos

https://saharareporters.com/2024/01/29/nigerian-woman-fights-life-after-being-brutalised-hit-heavy-stone-ex-husband-putting
Was the man consulted before the incision?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Army Reacts To Soldier Who Stripped A Woman Naked In Ogun Over Indecent Dressing / Sex Worker Stabs Customer 10 Times / Lagos Traders Who Preserved Beans With Sniper Arrested (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.