Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,738 members, 7,820,543 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Coming Home For The First Time - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Coming Home For The First Time (882 Views)

Some Reasons Why Nigerians Abroad Are Not Coming Home / Boarding A Plane For The First Time (Your Experience) / Security Measures to Take When Coming Home to Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coming Home For The First Time by Nobody: 5:15am On Sep 18, 2007
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy coming home this december, for the first time, i need someone to take me about and stay close to me cuz i know noone in naija
Requirement:
Must be a woman and nice .
Thanks winans eli-adewole
Re: Coming Home For The First Time by marjson(m): 7:48am On Sep 18, 2007
oboy,your family maybe your cousins or your frineds are bestto take you around, watch out for gold diggers, Good luck bro,
Re: Coming Home For The First Time by Nobody: 9:43pm On Sep 18, 2007
shocked shocked shocked shocked don't care once its a woman that will be with me all things are possible
Re: Coming Home For The First Time by PawPaw3(m): 11:43am On Sep 19, 2007
If you think all the people in your village will be waiting at the roadside with Nigerian flags, then you got another think coming. No one care weather you return home or not. Stop boasting and get with the program.
Re: Coming Home For The First Time by ccaramel(f): 2:10pm On Sep 19, 2007
@ paw-paw, nowhere in Jayon's post was he boasting or expecting people to be waiting for him!!! You are just jealous , me thinks. And what do you mean by no one cares if he returns home or not, I cannot just comprehend the kind of brain you have undecided
Jayon I hope you get somebody to take you around and do have the time of your life!! Home is where the heart is,
Are you going to be in Lagos? I'm sure there are tonz of ladies on Nairaland willing to take up your offer, too bad I don't live in Nigeria. grin
Re: Coming Home For The First Time by theffanyi(m): 2:13pm On Sep 19, 2007
@JAYON, ILL SAY GO BACK 4 THE LAST TIME. tongue

(1) (Reply)

Press Statement By Respect Nigerians Coalition- Ba Boycott Has Started / / / Usa Appointment Booking,mother N Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.