Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,963 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Knife Wielding Man Attempts To Stab A Jewish Man In London (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Knife Wielding Man Attempts To Stab A Jewish Man In London (Photos) (30374 Views)

Amad: Former Mayor of Johannesburg Pictured Wielding Rifle In Support Of Hamas / Jewish Man Dies After Being Struck By Pro-Palestinian Protester In Los Angeles / Paris Police Attack: Four Killed By Knife-Wielding Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Knife Wielding Man Attempts To Stab A Jewish Man In London (Photos) by JoeEeL(m): 7:40pm On Jan 29
Ladiesdoctor:
I hope the man is not a Nigerian.
Because Jewish people no dey forgive if there is an attempt to take their live

So if he's a fulani man, u'll consider him a nigerian too?
Re: Knife Wielding Man Attempts To Stab A Jewish Man In London (Photos) by 3seriez(m): 7:43pm On Jan 29
Another Islamophobia post for the people to masturbate on.
Re: Knife Wielding Man Attempts To Stab A Jewish Man In London (Photos) by dangoteinlaw: 7:45pm On Jan 29
HellVictorinho6:

Itz ur life they own
dey play.tell me the company you work and i will tell you the jewish corporation that owns the American company than owns the lebenese company that own the African company that employed you. Smiles.
Re: Knife Wielding Man Attempts To Stab A Jewish Man In London (Photos) by skywalker240(m): 7:47pm On Jan 29
Botragelad:

Yeah. Conspiracy theory. Thanks for your contribution!
You de mind that so called moderate Muslim

Re: Knife Wielding Man Attempts To Stab A Jewish Man In London (Photos) by Harnny(m): 7:49pm On Jan 29
They are yet to identify the guy... but you quickly added Islamist to your story. Story about fulani herdsman will always have Islamist in it but Igbos stories will never have Catholic or Christians in it. It's a shame how low we have come.
Re: Knife Wielding Man Attempts To Stab A Jewish Man In London (Photos) by EEIA: 7:49pm On Jan 29
3seriez:
Another Islamophobia post for the people to masturbate on.
Yes!

let me get the picture ready. cool

Re: Knife Wielding Man Attempts To Stab A Jewish Man In London (Photos) by skywalker240(m): 7:56pm On Jan 29
Abdullllaaaaiiiih fighting for Alllllllaaaaaaaaaiiiirhh

Re: Knife Wielding Man Attempts To Stab A Jewish Man In London (Photos) by HellVictorinho6(m): 8:05pm On Jan 29
dangoteinlaw:
dey play.tell me the company you work and i will tell you the jewish corporation that owns the American company than owns the lebenese company that own the African company that employed you. Smiles.

I prefer 2 steal from you instead of selling 2 ur household

,anyways i help certain people to assess certain issues anywhere possible at certain rates,

The people,the issues and the rates are not predictable.

But the door i use at night is damaged

It means 2night must be worse

And u av decided 2 add to my pain

Wel
Av slept with no window / door b4

Was very rough but neva killed maself

U thhnk av gat tyme 4 ur jewish bulala

All companies kan go 2 hell

Spits

Av gut more than ur view abt jews 2 dil with here
Re: Knife Wielding Man Attempts To Stab A Jewish Man In London (Photos) by skywalker240(m): 8:05pm On Jan 29
Blazebond:
The hate on the Jews will only increase as long as their genocide on the Palestinians continue,many more countries will begin to ostracize them and more people will begin to view them with hate.
All the rubbish atrocities you Muslims have been commiting other countries won't ostracize them ba ?

So all the rubbish the Muslims have been doing doesn't merit great hatred?
Re: Knife Wielding Man Attempts To Stab A Jewish Man In London (Photos) by k4kenny(f): 8:09pm On Jan 29
Excuzeme:

Most People are brainwashed, ignorant or two timid to say the Truth!
I think it was Peter Tosh that said: Everyone is crying out for PEACE, No one is crying out for JUSTICE. How can there be Peace, when there is no JUSTICE, EQUAL RIGHTS...?"

That song encapsulates everything about what is going on, in the War of Israelis on Palestinians.
Nigeria supported South Africa, when Blacks were under the Apartheid Regime of the Boers, because we believe that Everyone is born Free and No man should enslave his fellow man!

But Israel has been enslaving and killing the the Palestinians like Fowl, since 1948, Habba!
Western Govts may support Israel attrocities, but the ordinary People of the World dont, they support a Free Palestine.

Live and Let these People live on their own land, dont be another "Bandit" attacking Indigenous People, as in Benue and Plateau States in Nigeria.
I have never seen a People so Evil and Wicked, as l have seen with Israeli Govt under Satanyahu, since October 7th.
I want israelis to live in Peace, within their own Country and l want Palestinians too to be allowed to live in Peace, on their own Land, within their own Borders and in control of their own Destiny... is that too much to ask?

I am a Christian but l dont think People should allow their "dislike" for Muslims (justified at times), to blindfold them against the sufferings of the Palestinians who are also Muslims, Christ did not teach us to be Evil to others, even if we dont agree with them.
Christ Preached forgiveness, when others offend us but Israel is trying to exterminate a whole Population, so it can take-over their Land.
That my Friends, is Patent Evil nd Satanic.

There can never be peace for the Zionist without justice. How can these people assume that the only way they can live securely on stolen land is by mass murder in this day and age??

Nigerian Christians should wake up and see these monsters for who they are.
Re: Knife Wielding Man Attempts To Stab A Jewish Man In London (Photos) by k4kenny(f): 8:12pm On Jan 29
Classcaptain1:
Shurrupp ya detty mouth. Terrorist sympathiser nig. Ltd

Is that all you've got to say. I can see the truth dey pain una for body. You and your fellow terrorists boot lickers will never know peace.
Re: Knife Wielding Man Attempts To Stab A Jewish Man In London (Photos) by twosquare(m): 8:29pm On Jan 29
He is not a conspiracy theorist...pay attention to him and world events...will come back to this post later in the future...keep your moniker active.
Botragelad:

Yeah. Conspiracy theory. Thanks for your contribution!
Re: Knife Wielding Man Attempts To Stab A Jewish Man In London (Photos) by Elidrisy20: 8:31pm On Jan 29
Propaganda
Re: Knife Wielding Man Attempts To Stab A Jewish Man In London (Photos) by magzey: 9:02pm On Jan 29
Ladiesdoctor:
I hope the man is not a Nigerian.
Because Jewish people no dey forgive if there is an attempt to take their live
What concerns Nigeria with them, na you blind supporters wey dem no know you dey support Zionist terrorist. grin grin
Re: Knife Wielding Man Attempts To Stab A Jewish Man In London (Photos) by adolfHitler1934: 9:11pm On Jan 29
BOSSkesh:
Allahu akbar
BOOM!

MOHA-MAD MAN religion of PISS
Re: Knife Wielding Man Attempts To Stab A Jewish Man In London (Photos) by koolaid87: 9:36pm On Jan 29
oz4real83:
This people can never live in peace with anybody, not even among themselves angry

These people...

This for singular ...

These for plural...
Re: Knife Wielding Man Attempts To Stab A Jewish Man In London (Photos) by KINGS100(m): 9:44pm On Jan 29
I hope US and the West stop their political correct bullshit and call out terrorist for what the really are
Re: Knife Wielding Man Attempts To Stab A Jewish Man In London (Photos) by eteba(m): 9:56pm On Jan 29
He should have been shot in his islamic head, that's what he deserves.
Re: Knife Wielding Man Attempts To Stab A Jewish Man In London (Photos) by chrisxxx(m): 10:09pm On Jan 29
Whoever formed this Islam I have got nothing words for you.
Re: Knife Wielding Man Attempts To Stab A Jewish Man In London (Photos) by VULCAN(m): 10:09pm On Jan 29
Nobody can attempt to pen down Islamic terror attacks here because there are not enough pages on Nairaland to enumerate them.

Your attempts to fabricate half truths and lies against Judaism while whitewashing Islam is a failed project

There is nowhere where Islamists live peacefully with those of other faiths on this planet unless when they are a minority of less than 0.1%.

Once they get to 3%, they start agitating and intimidating the locals.
k4kenny:

Don't forget to add how 2 former IDF soldiers went to American campus (Colombia University) to attack protesters with chemical weapons (Google it). No pim from Zionist controlled mainstream Media.

Also recently how IDF soldiers shot an innocent Palestinian shortly after he finished an interview with the BBC, he was shot while standing under a white flag in broad daylight.

Talking of white flags, have you forgotten how the same IDF terrorists shot their own hostages who waved white flags while speaking Hebrew?

Lets go down memory lane. Can you google Rachel Corrie, the American activists who was bulldozed flat by israhelli bulldozers while protesting against a house demolition? What did the American government do about this? Did they get justice for their own citizen brutally and deliberately killed by hideous israhelli terrorists?

Still going back a bit further, have you gone to study Israhelli attack on American shop, USS Liberty in 1967?

The israhelli atrocities are too many to be counted. It's a pity their actions are bringing hatred towards to Jews.

Finally, attacking people based on their faith, tribe or race is wrong, period!
Re: Knife Wielding Man Attempts To Stab A Jewish Man In London (Photos) by TinubuThief: 11:10pm On Jan 29
Blazebond:
The hate on the Jews will only increase as long as their genocide on the Palestinians continue,many more countries will begin to ostracize them and more people will begin to view them with hate.
Mohammed and his disciples will be collecting steady bombing

Fuuul
Re: Knife Wielding Man Attempts To Stab A Jewish Man In London (Photos) by eonecast: 4:31am On Jan 30
Don't mind the 1Gb data whimps.... Misdirection from the ICJ case cannot work simple
k4kenny:

Don't forget to add how 2 former IDF soldiers went to American campus (Colombia University) to attack protesters with chemical weapons (Google it). No pim from Zionist controlled mainstream Media.

Also recently how IDF soldiers shot an innocent Palestinian shortly after he finished an interview with the BBC, he was shot while standing under a white flag in broad daylight.

Talking of white flags, have you forgotten how the same IDF terrorists shot their own hostages who waved white flags while speaking Hebrew?

Lets go down memory lane. Can you google Rachel Corrie, the American activists who was bulldozed flat by israhelli bulldozers while protesting against a house demolition? What did the American government do about this? Did they get justice for their own citizen brutally and deliberately killed by hideous israhelli terrorists?

Still going back a bit further, have you gone to study Israhelli attack on American shop, USS Liberty in 1967?

The israhelli atrocities are too many to be counted. It's a pity their actions are bringing hatred towards to Jews.

Finally, attacking people based on their faith, tribe or race is wrong, period!
Re: Knife Wielding Man Attempts To Stab A Jewish Man In London (Photos) by eonecast: 4:42am On Jan 30
Harnny:
They are yet to identify the guy... but you quickly added Islamist to your story. Story about fulani herdsman will always have Islamist in it but Igbos stories will never have Catholic or Christians in it. It's a shame how low we have come.
Don't mind the Hypocrites...
Re: Knife Wielding Man Attempts To Stab A Jewish Man In London (Photos) by Trophy12: 4:55am On Jan 30
KingDash09:
Na why I no like London be that
Them too like knife stabbings

bro me too and that USA na animal full there .I rather go Germany or Australia
Re: Knife Wielding Man Attempts To Stab A Jewish Man In London (Photos) by Lastmessenger2: 5:33am On Jan 30
Blazebond:
only Muslim hate Jews hence 90% of protesters in London and elsewhere are héadslammers.
Have you wondered why south Africa couldn't even get support from Muslims countries when they took Israel to icj? Could it be that the Muslims countries know more than we do. Most Palestinians are trouble makers to the extent egypt have to build a wall to keep them off and the Muslims countries have not absorb them
Re: Knife Wielding Man Attempts To Stab A Jewish Man In London (Photos) by King71(m): 6:00am On Jan 30
Draslo:

The shadow government is conditioning the world toward WW3. Hundreds of billions of $ have been used for war preparations since the year 2000 and somehow there is still poverty in the world and some people think terrorists are the world's biggest problem. I laugh in Apache helicopters.

The big players will make trillions of $ from the war and its aftermath.

There is no wisdom in what you just said. At the height of your supposed wisdom, you displayed foolery. Terrorism is evil and wickedness.
Re: Knife Wielding Man Attempts To Stab A Jewish Man In London (Photos) by oz4real83(m): 7:14am On Jan 30
koolaid87:

These people...

This for singular ...

These for plural...
go and check the meaning of "notional concord" in English language. My statement depended on my idea of "people", I was treating them as a group.
Re: Knife Wielding Man Attempts To Stab A Jewish Man In London (Photos) by APCNig: 7:45am On Jan 30
Oakenshield:
Israel go wipe out Gaza

Israel needs to do it in time, if not, Palestine will wipe out Israel from the world map and from history

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Macron Reelected For Second Term As French President / China’s President Xi Calls Putin "Dear Friend" As They Meet In Moscow (Photos) / Ukraine: You’re Acting Like Bandits – Russia Tells US, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.