Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

See The Bag Of Beans I Bought For 44,000 In Nasarawa State. - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The Bag Of Beans I Bought For 44,000 In Nasarawa State. (36699 Views)

See The Beans I Bought For 300 Naira In My Area / See The Food Stuffs I Bought For N80,000 In Kano State / A Dozen Tubers Of Yam I Bought For N7,000 In Ogun Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Bag Of Beans I Bought For 44,000 In Nasarawa State. by TrackerSK: 1:09pm On Jan 30
Nice2023:

It can for sure but I bought this one for my family and not business.

Except u want me to link u up with my customer to help u out.
Please,help link me up also to your customer

1 Like

Re: See The Bag Of Beans I Bought For 44,000 In Nasarawa State. by CalabarPikin: 1:09pm On Jan 30
I have plans of venturing into food chain business.... especially grains and nuts
Beans, millets, maize, guinea corn, soyabean and others
Any sure connect available to deliver to Calabar..?

I'll like to supply palm oil to your side if the business is good there
Re: See The Bag Of Beans I Bought For 44,000 In Nasarawa State. by Love800(m): 1:10pm On Jan 30
Do u knw hw to preserve potatoes?
Nice2023:

My madam in the office gave me a secret she said, store it in tight jericans and maje sure it is air tight and leave it that way and it would remain their as fresh as it is.

She said,she has beans that has been stored for three years in her house.

Although,I have been storing mine in the freezer all this time.

I need to try her method.
Re: See The Bag Of Beans I Bought For 44,000 In Nasarawa State. by SleekyP(m): 1:11pm On Jan 30
Nice2023:

That is the one I bought.
Use train to supply east & west….make cool cash this period.

1 Like

Re: See The Bag Of Beans I Bought For 44,000 In Nasarawa State. by TrackerSK: 1:12pm On Jan 30
shortIGBOman:

It is 150k here in the East
Our Eastern brother are naturally wicked in that aspect.Just take transport fare during Christmas period as a perfect example.

2 Likes

Re: See The Bag Of Beans I Bought For 44,000 In Nasarawa State. by Chigorkizz(m): 1:13pm On Jan 30
Good
Re: See The Bag Of Beans I Bought For 44,000 In Nasarawa State. by system21: 1:14pm On Jan 30
Let us not forget to vote APC during every election. Our mumu never do
Re: See The Bag Of Beans I Bought For 44,000 In Nasarawa State. by Sicilyjoe: 1:17pm On Jan 30
shortIGBOman:
Wow. Lucky you. This same bag of Beans is 150k here in Anambra. We are really suffering here. Price of food is too high and above the reach of the common man.

Stop lying how can a bag of 50kg of beans sold 150k in anambra how much come be bag of foreign rice ?

2 Likes

Re: See The Bag Of Beans I Bought For 44,000 In Nasarawa State. by Promax4321: 1:19pm On Jan 30
Those are more like quarter bag each, 7 rubbers. The price is about 22 or 21k in PH ie 63 or 66k
Re: See The Bag Of Beans I Bought For 44,000 In Nasarawa State. by YourMrBoo: 1:21pm On Jan 30
TrackerSK:
Our Eastern brother are naturally wicked in that aspect.Just take transport fare during Christmas period as a perfect example.

Not their fault.

If there is railway from north to east. Nassarawa people will come to east and sell directly.

You don't expect someone that goes to north, charter bus with bunch of gas to and fro with police wahala and bad roads to sell to you cheaply
Re: See The Bag Of Beans I Bought For 44,000 In Nasarawa State. by SuperOnyi: 1:30pm On Jan 30
giftygirl1:

I de Enugu too o... Independence layout. When you get link, your sister de here o

shocked

I'm sorry but I'm amazed.

You registered this account on 7th of February 2007 and have only spent a month and 12 days on the forum. How do you still remember your password or even remember that Nairaland still exists?

I assume you still use the same email you registered it with.
Re: See The Bag Of Beans I Bought For 44,000 In Nasarawa State. by Ameboperoo(m): 1:32pm On Jan 30
giftygirl1:

I want link up o and I de Enugu too
Contact this man Shariff84 on nairaland and he send to you anywhere in Nigeria.
Very honest Hausa man

https://www.nairaland.com/shariff84
Re: See The Bag Of Beans I Bought For 44,000 In Nasarawa State. by ufuosman(m): 1:39pm On Jan 30
Tinubu no show love 😂
Re: See The Bag Of Beans I Bought For 44,000 In Nasarawa State. by Ameboperoo(m): 1:41pm On Jan 30
Nice2023:

That is the one I bought.
This is a small bag. The bigger bag is way higher.
How many mudus or custard/paint rubber? I want to compare with the 100kg in Niger state which is about 25 to 27 custard/paint rubber.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: See The Bag Of Beans I Bought For 44,000 In Nasarawa State. by Newton1045: 1:42pm On Jan 30
Pls where is beans village located?
Around masaka or Zimbabwe.
Pls, I want beans
Re: See The Bag Of Beans I Bought For 44,000 In Nasarawa State. by Barteze: 1:46pm On Jan 30
In my father's voice,even if I don't have money at least let there be enough food at home.[/b]

That is what I learnt from my dad.[/quote]

That's nice, thumbs up for for daddy

1 Like

Re: See The Bag Of Beans I Bought For 44,000 In Nasarawa State. by ThunderFireAgba: 1:47pm On Jan 30
shortIGBOman:
Wow. Lucky you. This same bag of Beans is 150k here in Anambra. We are really suffering here. Price of food is too high and above the reach of the common man.
cc: Seun
cc: Obinoscopy
cc: fergie001. This moniker has often been dishing out tribal slurs under three disguise of commenting. Every comment he makes on this forum is targeted at igbos.

3 Likes

Re: See The Bag Of Beans I Bought For 44,000 In Nasarawa State. by Promax4321: 2:03pm On Jan 30
A bag of beans is 28 or 29 custards and quarter bag is 7 custards and is sold at 21, 22, 23k in PH. And this 3 bag isn't a bag of ife brown beans the smaller brown 8n PH are mixed with middle and small brown beans and not as large as Ife-Brown
Re: See The Bag Of Beans I Bought For 44,000 In Nasarawa State. by Honestfrend: 2:04pm On Jan 30
grin grin

Yeye

EreluRoz:
How are Nigerians coping? Responsible men and women are trying sha.

If you are not responsible you don't know what God has done for you.
Re: See The Bag Of Beans I Bought For 44,000 In Nasarawa State. by jmoore(m): 2:05pm On Jan 30
TrackerSK:
Go and buy and sell at lower price na. Mr Kind man
Re: See The Bag Of Beans I Bought For 44,000 In Nasarawa State. by Judolisco(m): 2:10pm On Jan 30
Nice2023:
I went to beans village at the outskirt of Abuja with the Hope I was going to buy beans at a pocket friendly price ,but i was shocked at the current price.

After having budgeted 20k for it, I got there only to be told that,the price was about 51k.

Immediately i remembered the price might further go up,I just I had to bargained and I eventually met a borno woman who sold her iron beans at 44k to me.

The inflation has finally affected everything especially food.

I wonder how it would be in time to come.
u budget 20k 4 iron beans? Uno dey fear... Price of 2019

1 Like

Re: See The Bag Of Beans I Bought For 44,000 In Nasarawa State. by Kinzo0917(m): 2:11pm On Jan 30
Nice2023:
I went to beans village at the outskirt of Abuja with the Hope I was going to buy beans at a pocket friendly price ,but i was shocked at the current price.

After having budgeted 20k for it, I got there only to be told that,the price was about 51k.

Immediately i remembered the price might further go up,I just I had to bargained and I eventually met a borno woman who sold her iron beans at 44k to me.

The inflation has finally affected everything especially food.

I wonder how it would be in time to come.

Iron bean take years to cook that why most people don't buy it

You should ve bought different type of beans instead of iron beans

2 Likes

Re: See The Bag Of Beans I Bought For 44,000 In Nasarawa State. by Kinzo0917(m): 2:15pm On Jan 30
overdrive:

Can it be way billed to Enugu?

Dont buy iron beans ooo.

It takes hours b4 e dey done oo

I dey nassarawa state so I know wetin I dey yarn

2 Likes

Re: See The Bag Of Beans I Bought For 44,000 In Nasarawa State. by anifranklyn67: 2:17pm On Jan 30
TrackerSK:

Lack of basic information is causing us brotherly love!!

Nobody is asking important but common question over this "almighty indeed information"

Questions like
1. What type of beans is this, because beans price ranges from quality

2. How many mudus inside this bag and what type of mudus precisely is used

3. Have you converted the mudus used in to 4L yellow bucket custard which is predominantly used in the Eastern market

4. What type of bag size is in this picture, because bag sizes are ranges from size 24", 25" 26" 27" as per this type of bag(Bagco Bag)
As for experts, immediately you know the size of bag, you already know the number of bucket custard inside

As for my brother calling eastern people wicked, I want to ask you, have you compared the size of this beans bag and the one they are selling in the east, do you know how many bucket in each of them

We must be very careful while making our claims...am not downplaying the op effort for posting such business but we should stop making claims as if we have been in foodstuff biz, there is a secrete to every business you will never know until you are ready to learn

Meanwhile if it sounds too good to be truth, definitely it's not true !!!

Sincerely Francis
The Ogbono General

1 Like

Re: See The Bag Of Beans I Bought For 44,000 In Nasarawa State. by Jemex003: 2:19pm On Jan 30
Nice2023:

It can for sure but I bought this one for my family and not business.

Except u want me to link u up with my customer to help u out.

Hmmmmm please don’t come here with meme story later ooo
Re: See The Bag Of Beans I Bought For 44,000 In Nasarawa State. by kaludestiny10(m): 2:21pm On Jan 30
Hahaha, this got my ribs cracking.
EreluRoz:
How are Nigerians coping? Responsible men and women are trying sha.

If you are not responsible you don't know what God has done for you.
Re: See The Bag Of Beans I Bought For 44,000 In Nasarawa State. by Kinzo0917(m): 2:23pm On Jan 30
giftygirl1:

I de Enugu too o... Independence layout. When you get link, your sister de here o

My dear, for your information ℹ️, iron beans no dey quick dey cook or done oo.

It takes hours ..that is why most people don't buy it.

My sister that buys bean and sells customers here in d North don't buy it because of dat disadvantage. Most people hardly buy it

There was a time I bought it, I cooked it for over 3 to 4 hours on gas ⛽, d idiot no dey grey to done

The price might a bit cheap but ur gas ⛽ go hear whin

1 Like

Re: See The Bag Of Beans I Bought For 44,000 In Nasarawa State. by Ampadu1235: 2:23pm On Jan 30
if you want i could be sending beans and other grains to you, im based here in nasarawa

overdrive:

Can it be way billed to Enugu?
Re: See The Bag Of Beans I Bought For 44,000 In Nasarawa State. by anifranklyn67: 2:24pm On Jan 30
Kinzo0917:

Dont buy iron beans ooo.

It takes hours b4 e dey done oo

I dey nassarawa state so I know wetin I dey yarn

You see what am talking about

Listen folks, Ion beans is the costliest beans and the most easiest beans to done when cooked

There are two types of Ion beans

Ion white....spotless white with a black line mouth

Ion Brown.....very big in seed please do not mistake with patasko brown

These two types of beans are the costliest beans in the market and very easy to cook

Pls stop dishing out misleading information

As a matter of fact the beans that takes a longer time to cook is called "40days" with relatively little or no taste

Don't ever mistake it with patasko white they are closely related in appearance

Sincerely Francis
The Ogbono General
Re: See The Bag Of Beans I Bought For 44,000 In Nasarawa State. by Ampadu1235: 2:25pm On Jan 30
i can supply all types of beans, so its depends on your specification

Kinzo0917:

My dear, for your information ℹ️, iron beans no dey quick dey cook or done oo.

It takes hours ..that is why most people don't buy it.

My sister that buys bean and sells customers here in d North don't buy it because of dat disadvantage. Most people hardly buy it

There was a time I bought it, I cooked it for over 3 to 4 hours on gas ⛽, d idiot no dey grey to done

The price might a bit cheap but ur gas ⛽ go hear whin
Re: See The Bag Of Beans I Bought For 44,000 In Nasarawa State. by Bassmetrics: 2:26pm On Jan 30
It's currently 60k in Lagos now
Re: See The Bag Of Beans I Bought For 44,000 In Nasarawa State. by overdrive(m): 2:31pm On Jan 30
Ampadu1235:

if you want i could be sending beans and other grains to you, im based here in nasarawa

That would be great.how do we go about it?
Find out the prices and types. Let's start from there.
Check vehicles coming to Enugu.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

11 Foods Not To Refrigerate / How Do You Like Your Plantain? (photo) / Mob Nearly Lynched Lady Seen Sharing Meat To Children In Accra (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.