Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,399 members, 7,846,687 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

JAMB Staff Who Stole 15-Year-Old Candidate's Number Arrested For Chatting Her - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB Staff Who Stole 15-Year-Old Candidate's Number Arrested For Chatting Her (38868 Views)

Result Of 15-year-old Head Boy Who Fasted For 15 Days Over 2024 JAMB Surfaces / Can UNN Admit A 15 Years Old Candidate? / JAMB Staff’s Housemaid, The “Snake Girl” Accused Of Swallowing N36m Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JAMB Staff Who Stole 15-Year-Old Candidate's Number Arrested For Chatting Her by rayopt(m): 1:50pm On Jan 30
Oga oooo 😕😕 Whats wrong with these guys upon all the cheap toto wey dey every nook and corner. Wetin dey occur?
Re: JAMB Staff Who Stole 15-Year-Old Candidate's Number Arrested For Chatting Her by Dennisochampa: 1:52pm On Jan 30
Na wa o....
Which kind shameless act of unprofessionalism be this
Tomorrow them go say na government bad....
Abeg this one again na government fault??
He should be jailed for privacy breach...
Maybe a few years in jail will reset his useless brain
Re: JAMB Staff Who Stole 15-Year-Old Candidate's Number Arrested For Chatting Her by GreatAchiever1: 1:53pm On Jan 30
Eunoiaa:

Has the definition of paedophilia in the dictionaries been changed?

I'm sure you don't understand what pedophile mean?

1 Like

Re: JAMB Staff Who Stole 15-Year-Old Candidate's Number Arrested For Chatting Her by Yanix84: 1:53pm On Jan 30
The mom is an Elon Musk savage follower on x aka twitter

Re: JAMB Staff Who Stole 15-Year-Old Candidate's Number Arrested For Chatting Her by EbenezerTriumph: 1:53pm On Jan 30
Akalia:
The part he called her "baby girl" got me chuckling, funny. grin grin
The girl is probably from a well to do family and the guy thought he has stroke gold.
Omo I laughed hard when I read that line grin
text me when you're in your room grin

1 Like

Re: JAMB Staff Who Stole 15-Year-Old Candidate's Number Arrested For Chatting Her by Angelfrost(m): 1:54pm On Jan 30
Sigh... Wetin some of you men dey find with these underage girls?!!

Some idiots will even say the girls don already spoil finish... So what?!! Does that change the fact that they are kids?!!

That's the behavior y'all carry abroad and end up in serious trouble... This one here, they will bail him out, and he will get back to work.

Personally, nothing whatsoever can attract me sexually to an 18 year old, not to speak of those younger.

Back when I still dated, I couldn't even date girls more than 5 years my junior.
Re: JAMB Staff Who Stole 15-Year-Old Candidate's Number Arrested For Chatting Her by VULCAN(m): 1:55pm On Jan 30
I'm trying to understand what this info has got to do with this case.

Are those involved in "some countries" or in Nigeria?

Draslo:
In some countries, age of consent is 14.

Law get why e dey. Follow the laws of wherever you dey
Re: JAMB Staff Who Stole 15-Year-Old Candidate's Number Arrested For Chatting Her by Honestfrend: 1:59pm On Jan 30
This country can work... Just that they don't want it 2..

Same way kidnappers can be arrested and scammers too.. But na soldiers and police dey secure yahoo boy..
Re: JAMB Staff Who Stole 15-Year-Old Candidate's Number Arrested For Chatting Her by SmartyPants(m): 2:02pm On Jan 30
Mokason288:
if the mom is wise this is an opportunity to make her daughter score one of the highest score

Good things come in different packages

Blatant corruption is what you call wisdom. shame!
Re: JAMB Staff Who Stole 15-Year-Old Candidate's Number Arrested For Chatting Her by Fryx: 2:02pm On Jan 30

1 Like

Re: JAMB Staff Who Stole 15-Year-Old Candidate's Number Arrested For Chatting Her by Akalia(m): 2:03pm On Jan 30
EbenezerTriumph:
Omo I laughed hard when I read that line grin
text me when you're in your room grin
LOL, very funny.
Re: JAMB Staff Who Stole 15-Year-Old Candidate's Number Arrested For Chatting Her by AbujaLagos: 2:03pm On Jan 30
Creamypie:
Agbaya wan chop fresh meat wey dey draw
seems you don taste draw soup b4

1 Like

Re: JAMB Staff Who Stole 15-Year-Old Candidate's Number Arrested For Chatting Her by Myrepublic(m): 2:03pm On Jan 30
His job otilor. His name in the mud.. Example of a guy that uses his preek to think,instead of his brain..
Re: JAMB Staff Who Stole 15-Year-Old Candidate's Number Arrested For Chatting Her by siant: 2:03pm On Jan 30
Edocure3:
Wahala.
This one don lose him source of daily bread because of small girl yansh.

Though i have kids but i have given up on our gen z kids.
My house is not far from a popular secondary in benin, wetin my eyes dey see na wahala, about 60 peecent of the girls are in their various boy friend's houses while the boys are hanging around or in the bushes.
Thank God we still have few good ones among them.

For permanet cure for weak erection, quick ejaculation, erectile dysfunction, Watery and low Sperm Count and improvement of your girth reach me on WhatsApp with the number on my signature.

If after one week you do not get your desired result you are free to report my bank account for fraud and post my details online.

Its 100 percent herbal and 90 percent bitter kola made without any side effects.
You too dey contribute to this thin na, with selling agbo to cure weak erection
Re: JAMB Staff Who Stole 15-Year-Old Candidate's Number Arrested For Chatting Her by qtguru(m): 2:03pm On Jan 30
A lot of useless men roaming around, I go catch one of them one day, awon pedo oshi some of them are amongst us on this thread too.
Re: JAMB Staff Who Stole 15-Year-Old Candidate's Number Arrested For Chatting Her by qtguru(m): 2:04pm On Jan 30
Fryx:

The guy had a bad intention by asking the girl not to tell her parent. However, you can’t arrest me just for talking with someone. I love having good conversations with people, either grown or not.

That’s how Facebook blocked me from talking with my kid sister that chatted me up. Foolish people with dirty minds.

You will enter one chance one day, keep talking to underaged girls
Re: JAMB Staff Who Stole 15-Year-Old Candidate's Number Arrested For Chatting Her by nairalee(m): 2:06pm On Jan 30
Mokason288:

you are a dull person… please stay offf my mentions

Please 🙏

You're the one thars dull and you're still complaining. Smh 🤦🏿
Re: JAMB Staff Who Stole 15-Year-Old Candidate's Number Arrested For Chatting Her by McLizbae: 2:06pm On Jan 30
The man behind that moniker is the stupidest of all!
fidelmarshal199:

How? You think Jamb examination is like a school exam?
Re: JAMB Staff Who Stole 15-Year-Old Candidate's Number Arrested For Chatting Her by mozona(m): 2:06pm On Jan 30
Am not in support of the guy, but another 10yrs time the girl Will be badder than the guy.

It will now be 32 vs 25yrs.
Re: JAMB Staff Who Stole 15-Year-Old Candidate's Number Arrested For Chatting Her by yewit37486: 2:08pm On Jan 30
That is how they carry the same mentality when they japa and get into trouble within a few months of arrival. Insane beings.
Re: JAMB Staff Who Stole 15-Year-Old Candidate's Number Arrested For Chatting Her by olumike001(m): 2:08pm On Jan 30
Mokason288:
if the mom is wise this is an opportunity to make her daughter score one of the highest score

Like the wise parent/guardian of Mmesoma.

Nonetity
Re: JAMB Staff Who Stole 15-Year-Old Candidate's Number Arrested For Chatting Her by ekelebeXstunner: 2:09pm On Jan 30
I hope he was a child from Nairaland. I won’t put it past you jailbait-loving kids.
Re: JAMB Staff Who Stole 15-Year-Old Candidate's Number Arrested For Chatting Her by Raylight2(m): 2:20pm On Jan 30
Mokason288:

How oooo??

You must been thinking JAMB CBT centre is JAMB Hq Computer Room. LMAO😅😅😅😅🤧🤧
Re: JAMB Staff Who Stole 15-Year-Old Candidate's Number Arrested For Chatting Her by Fryx: 2:25pm On Jan 30
qtguru:

You will enter one chance one day, keep talking to underaged girls

I talk with who I want to talk with. If you have a problem with that. That’s your problem.

1 Like

Re: JAMB Staff Who Stole 15-Year-Old Candidate's Number Arrested For Chatting Her by farem: 2:28pm On Jan 30
dawnomike:
Paedophile with no iota of sense!!!

To the misguided especially head slammers, Ore girl is over-ripe already, taking cue from the pedophile-in-chief
Re: JAMB Staff Who Stole 15-Year-Old Candidate's Number Arrested For Chatting Her by loswhite(m): 2:28pm On Jan 30
Emeskhalifa:
If no be pervert abi na village winch, why person go go dey chat 15 y.o girl?

Just why?
It depends on the content of the chat. There is no law that says you can chat 15 years old. Did he send nudes? Did he solicit for sex? Those are the things that can land him in trouble not because he chats a 15 year old girl to say you are beautiful.
Re: JAMB Staff Who Stole 15-Year-Old Candidate's Number Arrested For Chatting Her by funshint(m): 2:29pm On Jan 30
Good one
But the man is not a Jamb staff nah...just one of these CBT centre staff. This topic is misleading. @seun

1 Like

Re: JAMB Staff Who Stole 15-Year-Old Candidate's Number Arrested For Chatting Her by maxiuc(m): 2:30pm On Jan 30
The woman no waste time to give him the pedophile title
Re: JAMB Staff Who Stole 15-Year-Old Candidate's Number Arrested For Chatting Her by NiceBreezeHuh: 2:36pm On Jan 30
Those guys at the bank do it too. Once a beautiful lady lodge an issue, they act friendly, next is to copy her no and start calling for link up. Imagine.
Re: JAMB Staff Who Stole 15-Year-Old Candidate's Number Arrested For Chatting Her by jonadaft: 2:37pm On Jan 30
Godsongang:
15years old girl in those universities nowadays, you go fear them yourself with the way of there waywardness...

Shebi na chat them still chat and she dey shout, make she enter university first, 25years old self dey wait for am.
Simple question for you,
DO YOU HAVE 15 YEARS OLD GIRLS IN YOUR FAMILY?
TELL US THEIR BEHAVIOUR

1 Like

Re: JAMB Staff Who Stole 15-Year-Old Candidate's Number Arrested For Chatting Her by lebron7(m): 2:42pm On Jan 30
Mokason288:

you are a dull person… please stay offf my mentions

Please 🙏
You are the dull person here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Michael Okpara University Students Worship God Under Heavy Rain,Photos Go Viral / Winners Chapel Constructing N2bn Stadia For Covenant And Landmark Universities / Four Things You Will Miss In Nigeria If You Study Abroad.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.