Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,687 members, 7,809,597 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:46 AM

Check Out My First Single Video! - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Check Out My First Single Video! (1575 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Check Out My First Single Video! by Nobody: 10:39pm On Nov 07, 2011
Respect to 9ja, my name is Constance Omokhodion AKA K-SHINE, am a home base Nigeria artist and also a writer specialize in Hip-hop, R&B, Afro Hip-hop, Afro R&B, Pop, Soft Rock etc. Done go tripping about my listing, I deliver whichever way my inspiration flows. I formally was with the group (Easy Snoo) around the year 2006 to 2008 with a hit single title: (Rock ur Body). We all went separate way due misunderstanding between my colleagues’ however it took me a while to summon courage to get myself back in to field due to some personal issues but I could not let go of my career since it is the only thing I know how to do best. I am glad to introduce to you my very first single video which was produced and directed by LEX-TEN. Song Title: Dying Softly. Audio produced by Spanky. View Dying softly video via you-tube:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytLBtWgMBv0

Now that I am back, I wonder were to start and how to meet the competition in the industry. I have also commenced the compilation of my Audio album. Please’ contact me if you have any ideal on how your home boy can project to ah next level. Phone number: +2348-1671-21571, +2348-1552-26892 or you can also reach me via email: kshinen@gmail.com, kshinekm@yahoo.com

Thanks for the attention.
One love from,
K-SHINE.

(1) (Reply)

Where To Download Latest TV Series / 2014 Hollywood Movies / Sale: Used Dstv DSD 1132 Decoder (3 U) / Read And Critique - Movie Script

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.