Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,311 members, 7,819,058 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

Sex Tears Family Apart - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Sex Tears Family Apart (2282 Views)

Help I Broke My Family Apart / Help! He Is Pulling Her Family Apart! / Sex Tears Family Apart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex Tears Family Apart by aloyemeka4: 10:48pm On Nov 07, 2011
[size=14pt]Sex tears family apart [/size]
By RITA OKOYE

Sunday, November 6, 2011
• I lost my manhood in auto crash and my wife’s taking advantage of this – Man

[img]http://odili.net/news/source/2011/nov/6/sun/akinwale-lost-manhood[1].jpg[/img]
Mr. Akinwale

• I own up to my inability to meet up with my husband’s demands –Wife

Just like Umuofia, in Chinua Achebe’s fictional novel, Things Fall Apart, life for Akinwale Ayinde Sodiq has, indeed, fallen apart. And for him, therefore, the centre can no longer hold.

If the 52-year-old vulcanizer had foreseen the calamity that awaited him, when he was travelling to his hometown, Apomo, in Osun, he wouldn’t have ventured out. He embarked on the trip and is today regretting ever doing so. This is so because he was involved in an auto crash, which rendered part of his body paralysed, including his manhood.

The tragic accident, which occurred on June 2005, has devastated the father of four. His condition caused so much tension in the home that he resorted to divorce. He recently sought relief at Otto-Ijanikin Customary Court, asking for the formal dissolution of their 26-year-old marriage.

In court, the visibly embittered man narrated, amid uncontrollable tears, the rejection, sojourn and anguish he has gone through in the hands of his wife. He accused his wife of infidelity and lack of care.

Recounting how it all began, he said: ‘’I got married to Kashimawo at age of 26, just like every other marriageable man. Although I wouldn’t say our marriage was rosy because there is nothing like a perfect marriage, but we resolved our minor quarrels and fights amicably. I had also noted that my wife was money conscious. She is easily carried away by material things.

“Trouble began in 2005 when we both had a road accident on our way to my home town. After the accident, I lost consciousness but was revived days later. I discover that some parts of my body were seriously affected. I couldn’t move my legs and hands. After my discharge from Lagos State Teaching Hospital (LUTH), I was taken to a local bone healer, who also administered her own healing powers on me.”

After months of intensive care and bones massage, Sodiq was brought back home. He said that on his return, his wife turned against him, revealing that she became a regular guest of Ada-loko Police Station, Badagry, owing to quarrel with people.

http://odili.net/news/source/2011/nov/6/503.html
Re: Sex Tears Family Apart by Outstrip(f): 11:54pm On Nov 07, 2011
This is sad. Poor man.
Re: Sex Tears Family Apart by Francis5: 5:29am On Nov 08, 2011
This is why Yoruba women should be avoided. They do not stand the test of time.
Re: Sex Tears Family Apart by BlackLibya: 5:41am On Nov 08, 2011
his wife turned against him, revealing that she became a regular guest of Ada-loko Police Station

I dont speak nigerian, what does this mean?
Re: Sex Tears Family Apart by Nobody: 8:33am On Nov 08, 2011
/
Re: Sex Tears Family Apart by r231(m): 3:24pm On Nov 08, 2011
poor man
Re: Sex Tears Family Apart by Odunnu: 3:44pm On Nov 08, 2011
Such a sad story
Re: Sex Tears Family Apart by Plutarch: 4:28pm On Nov 08, 2011
True,total and unconditional love is a fiction.
Re: Sex Tears Family Apart by aloyemeka4: 2:30am On Nov 09, 2011
BlackLibya:

I dont speak nigerian, what does this mean?

Nigerian is not a language.
Re: Sex Tears Family Apart by Outstrip(f): 2:51am On Nov 09, 2011
If only there were professional marriage counselors in Nigeria that are availble for people like these. Who says a marriage cannot survive without sex. The problem is bigger than the man losing his ability to get a really good erection.
Re: Sex Tears Family Apart by Johndoe100(m): 3:31am On Nov 09, 2011
Sad, as they say for lack of knowledge my people perish. This is or should be a minor problem. He should have consulted someone. There are solutions to this and other erectile problems like cavoject tm. This problem has been solved since the 1960's.
Re: Sex Tears Family Apart by http(m): 5:28am On Nov 09, 2011
What do you expect from women, whereby majority are caried away be the smallest changes, 26 years marriage gone down the drain.

I know many women will do same to their man if same happen.

I hate to say this, Dog are reliable and will stay by you in time of trouble than many women in this world, its all they want to get from you and that all, women are generally drawn to with the thinking of WHAT CAN A MAN OFFERS HER, this world is a wasteful adventure for man.

I pray that God in his infinite mercy will look upon the man and all men going thru this difficulties, amen. I don't know why MEN are unfortunate in this world when it comes to the issue of women.

Anyway, like the scriptures says" Your Wife and Children cannot make you happy" its only the Creator that can make a man happy, women chasing Vanity, immagine after 4 children.
Re: Sex Tears Family Apart by aloyemeka4: 3:02pm On Nov 09, 2011
Johndoe100:

Sad, as they say for lack of knowledge my people perish. This is or should be a minor problem. He should have consulted someone. There are solutions to this and other erectile problems  like cavoject tm. This problem has been solved since the 1960's.

Are you a pharmaceutical salesman?
Re: Sex Tears Family Apart by Outstrip(f): 8:13pm On Nov 09, 2011
He is a bullsheet sales man grin
Re: Sex Tears Family Apart by aloyemeka4: 8:21pm On Nov 09, 2011
http:

What do you expect from women, whereby majority are caried away be the smallest changes, 26 years marriage gone down the drain.

I hate to say this, Dog are reliable and will stay by you in time of trouble than many women in this world, its all they want to get from you and that all, women are generally drawn to with the thinking of WHAT CAN A MAN OFFERS HER, this world is a wasteful adventure for man.

I pray that God in his infinite mercy will look upon the man and all men going thru this difficulties, amen. I don't know why MEN are unfortunate in this world when it comes to the issue of women.

Anyway, like the scriptures says" Your Wife and Children cannot make you happy" its only the Creator that can make a man happy, women chasing Vanity, immagine after 4 children.

Yeah I know men are very good when it comes to staying behind a woman in times of trouble. Shoot, men are carried away by a common house maid how much less when their wives are incapable of intimacy. Remember the Nigerian man who repatriated his invalid wife from UK and dumped her in a Lagos hospital.undecided undecided undecided
Re: Sex Tears Family Apart by BlackLibya: 3:35am On Nov 10, 2011
Nigerian is not a language.

might as well be.
Re: Sex Tears Family Apart by Johndoe100(m): 9:15am On Nov 10, 2011
aloy@emeka:

Are you a pharmaceutical salesman?

Just helping the men folk.

Outstrip:

He is a bullsheet sales man  grin

I know that your brains are between your legs. O!!sorry there is an empty hole there, no wonder.[quote][/quote]
Re: Sex Tears Family Apart by Outstrip(f): 2:50pm On Nov 10, 2011
Johndoe100:

Just helping the men folk.

I know that your brains are between your legs. O!!sorry there is an empty hole there, no wonder.

Yes o. Do you have a drug for that
Re: Sex Tears Family Apart by stepo707: 2:42pm On Nov 11, 2011
http:

cry cry cry cry
Re: Sex Tears Family Apart by Nobody: 2:23am On Nov 13, 2011
aww, poor man sad sad sad. Hope he can finally have some peace now.

(1) (Reply)

Which Side Of The Bed Should A Woman Sleep ? / 21 Signs It’s Just Sex… Not A Relationship ⁠ / Funny Pictures Couple Take On Their Wedding Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.