Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,985 members, 7,817,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

What Are Those Things U Can't Imagine Urself Doing? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Are Those Things U Can't Imagine Urself Doing? (2259 Views)

Imagine Having This Kind Of Wife.. / What Are Those Things Husbands Ned To Stop Doing That Hurt Their Darling Wives / What Are Those Things That Infuriate You!? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are Those Things U Can't Imagine Urself Doing? by adorablepepple(f): 10:50am On Oct 11, 2013
honestly, there are lots of things I can't imagine myself doing! .And u can't find me doing them
*pooing in the public
*begging someone to love me
*insulting My parents
*dancing in the club
*stealing
n lots more, the list is endless for me. I guess u all have yours,So let's have fun by unleashing those things cause I know there are lot of crazy stuffs u would never want to do.....................
......TGIF
Re: What Are Those Things U Can't Imagine Urself Doing? by Kanwulia: 1:14pm On Oct 11, 2013
Fighting for a man's attention ESPECIALLY with another woman. . .

HEAVEN AND HELL FORBID! grin

Phock 'em both! kiss

2 Likes

Re: What Are Those Things U Can't Imagine Urself Doing? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Oct 11, 2013
Kanwulia: Fighting for a man's attention ESPECIALLY with another woman. . .

Phock 'em both! kiss
same here.including begging a man for money or to borrow his car
Re: What Are Those Things U Can't Imagine Urself Doing? by deols(f): 6:42pm On Oct 11, 2013
me 3!!!

no way am I begging anyone for their attention nor fighting for them.

I dislike men who are parrots or those who act like 'women' - can't give up argument, refer to the past ones, gossip. I can not imagine being friends with one. tufia!!

I can not imagine giving up on my family..NEVER.

1 Like

Re: What Are Those Things U Can't Imagine Urself Doing? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Oct 11, 2013

Phock 'em both! kiss
Exactly!
I've said it b4 and I seriously mean it. Told my hubby too. I can never fight another woman bc of man,
Tufiakwaaa!!
Anytime I see a woman doing that, I feel nothing but pity for her.
One of my friends said" I na azo mkpuru rod, I ga atachaa"
Instead, I will look for his money and grab my own share!
Re: What Are Those Things U Can't Imagine Urself Doing? by jmoore(m): 8:07pm On Oct 11, 2013
1- Smoking
2- Being drunk
3- Insulting my parents
Re: What Are Those Things U Can't Imagine Urself Doing? by LewsTherin: 11:09am On Oct 12, 2013
Cheating on my Lady.

Hell no!
Re: What Are Those Things U Can't Imagine Urself Doing? by engrtee(f): 7:13pm On Oct 12, 2013
Wearing skirt
Re: What Are Those Things U Can't Imagine Urself Doing? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Oct 12, 2013

Phock 'em both! kiss

kulyie: same here.including begging a man for money or to borrow his car

shiiiiiiiiit. you women should fight for a man's attention until the day you die...the minute you think that you "deserve" his attention without lifting a finger, is the day that you would have lost your man. it's a war out there and some biatches (excuse my French but lets call a spade A SPADE) are willing to go the extra mile to not be alone any longer. life aint easy and obstacles will always be thrown your way, and your help might be needed to bring some strength into the mind of the weak man you are married to..... and although you may not have to "physically" fight for it, you have to use whatever it is in your power to KEEP his attention (warn someone, shout at someone, threaten someone or simply pull a gun on someone and tell her to walk away).

some women sha.....you are ready to do any crazy stuff to get a man, and then come up with such statement.

as for me, it will be a cold day in hell before you see me going on a safari!

1 Like

Re: What Are Those Things U Can't Imagine Urself Doing? by Kanwulia: 8:50pm On Oct 12, 2013
^^^

Nna, you go wait die o!
Abeg looooook me well o!
I RAYzemble awon NL "my fellow WIDOW/SOOOCIDE" club? grin

FIAAAAKWA!!!

Speak or write for yasef o!
DEATH BY BLOKOS NOR DEY REIGN FOR "WE" VILLAGE O. . . . ONLY FOR MGBEKE LAND!!!

Thank you!!!! kiss

3 Likes

Re: What Are Those Things U Can't Imagine Urself Doing? by deols(f): 8:57pm On Oct 12, 2013
A distinction between how you think the world is and how it really is.

The way you ask to be treated is the way you are treated.
Re: What Are Those Things U Can't Imagine Urself Doing? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Oct 12, 2013
Kanwulia: ^^^

Nna, you go wait die o!
Abeg looooook me well o!

FIAAAAKWA!!!

Thank you!!!! kiss

na so women will quickly get your man's attention....here is an important question for you:
do you think that YOU (as a person) can keep a man's attention forever?!
ps: the important word here is FOREVER
Re: What Are Those Things U Can't Imagine Urself Doing? by Nobody: 12:57am On Oct 13, 2013
MRbrownJAY:

shiiiiiiiiit. you women should fight for a man's attention until the day you die...the minute you think that you "deserve" his attention without lifting a finger, is the day that you would have lost your man. it's a war out there and some biatches (excuse my French but lets call a spade A SPADE) are willing to go the extra mile to not be alone any longer. life aint easy and obstacles will always be thrown your way, and your help might be needed to bring some strength into the mind of the weak man you are married to..... and although you may not have to "physically" fight for it, you have to use whatever it is in your power to KEEP his attention (warn someone, shout at someone, threaten someone or simply pull a gun on someone and tell her to walk away).

some women sha.....you are ready to do any crazy stuff to get a man, and then come up with such statement.

as for me, it will be a cold day in hell before you see me going on a safari!
lol,see this man o.i resemble potential high blood pressure patient.of all things to fight and go extra mile for,its mere mortal that is unpredictable.tufiaaakkwaaa.

The only thing i can use everything in me to fight for is my career and cash when i feel its threatened and i will GO TO ANY LENGTH TO SUSTAIN IT.but a male

Hiaaannnnn. HEAVEN AND HELL FORBID IT
Re: What Are Those Things U Can't Imagine Urself Doing? by Nobody: 1:08am On Oct 13, 2013
MRbrownJAY:

na so women will quickly get your man's attention....here is an important question for you:
do you think that YOU (as a person) can keep a man's attention forever?!
ps: the important word here is FOREVER
human beings are insatiable talkless of a man.have you ever heard,read or seen where a woman satisfied her husband that the husband didnt have one or 2 issues with her.ko possible.we are talking about 3rd leg kind of human beings.

Me personally o.i have not seen any man with the exception of my father staying faithful to the wife for straight 30 years or more in marriage.

Any woman that fights to keep her mans attention to herself is either a house wife who neither has a job aside from child making/rearing and domestic issh or she has a whole lot of time in her hands.

What does the bible says about trusting human beings again.it said any man or woman who places his trust in another human being is doomed.so why will i fight when there are more important things to fight for.

A man can say i love you today and tomorrow,he will beat you like there is no tomorrow,carry ladies about and rub it to his wifes face and you say a woman should fight to keep her man

i wish those women who are doing it good luck.there's one thing i pray for.i pray everyday that the only thing that should take me to the hospital is when i want to give birth.not that i will be chained to the bed for mental illness,hypertension,high blood pressure heart attack.over ordinary 3rd leg carrier that can be bought over

mshewwwww

1 Like

Re: What Are Those Things U Can't Imagine Urself Doing? by Nobody: 1:11am On Oct 13, 2013
Kanwulia: ^^^

Nna, you go wait die o!
Abeg looooook me well o!

FIAAAAKWA!!!

Thank you!!!! kiss
abi o
Re: What Are Those Things U Can't Imagine Urself Doing? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Oct 13, 2013
kulyie: lol,see this man o.i resemble potential high blood pressure patient.of all things to fight and go extra mile for,its mere mortal that is unpredictable.tufiaaakkwaaa.

if you are not willing to fight for your union/man, then why are you there for? why go through all the hassle of marriage...... wouldnt it be less hassle to just keep dating that unpredictable mortal?

The only thing i can use everything in me to fight for is my career and cash when i feel its threatened and i will GO TO ANY LENGTH TO SUSTAIN IT.but a male Hiaaannnnn. HEAVEN AND HELL FORBID IT

Kai!!!! so what you are saying is that your JOB/MONEY has more value in your life than your MARRIAGE/MAN?
again, i have to ask the question:"why did you really get married for then?
Re: What Are Those Things U Can't Imagine Urself Doing? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Oct 13, 2013
human beings are insatiable talkless of a man.have you ever heard,read or seen where a woman satisfied her husband that the husband didnt have one or 2 issues with her.ko possible.we are talking about 3rd leg kind of human beings.

Yes, some men are insatiable, and yes again, some men will cheat but i doubt this is a reason for any woman who loves her man to NOT stand and fight for her marriage/man. if you are claiming that all married women have absolutely no issues towards their husband then you must truly be joking.....unless of course you want to claim that WE (men) are responsible for your constant nagging.

Me personally o.i have not seen any man with the exception of my father staying faithful to the wife for straight 30 years or more in marriage.

the day you stop trying to compare your father with any other man on earth, is the day you will have a better chance at this. no man want to be compared to A) your father or B) people that lived in an era that was COMPLETELY different than today........
life is different today, and nobody wants to live life like we were in the 70s/80s

Any woman that fights to keep her mans attention to herself is either a house wife who neither has a job aside from child making/rearing and domestic issh or she has a whole lot of time in her hands.

i think that such woman is simply someone that believes in her union and wants to give it all the chances to succeed. nobody is perfect, and some men can become weak, it is your duty as a wife to make sure that you have his back. you are part of the family unit, and therefore his weakness/issues are your problem too.

What does the bible says about trusting human beings again.it said any man or woman who places his trust in another human being is doomed.so why will i fight when there are more important things to fight for.

i doubt that said Bible tells you to put anything above your marriage, let alone JOB or MONEY (as you claimed earlier).... dwell on that!

A man can say i love you today and tomorrow,he will beat you like there is no tomorrow,carry ladies about and rub it to his wifes face and you say a woman should fight to keep her man

a woman should fight to keep a good man, and if he aint, then that woman should definitely NOT be married to this "no good man"....... so if you got married to the man that you believe is the RIGHT one, then stand by that and be there for that man. giving up on such man just because he may have a moment of weakness is not only bad but a sure way to say bye bye to your union.

i wish those women who are doing it good luck.there's one thing i pray for.i pray everyday that the only thing that should take me to the hospital is when i want to give birth.not that i will be chained to the bed for mental illness,hypertension,high blood pressure heart attack.over ordinary 3rd leg carrier that can be bought over

i am sorry to say that many are "bought over" because of the attitude of the women they are with. how can you not be bought over when your partner is not even willing to take a stand for your union?thats a sure way to lose your man.

here is a clue about us men: no matter how bad we may be, we expect you (our partner) to stand by us.

1 Like

Re: What Are Those Things U Can't Imagine Urself Doing? by Abbey2sam(m): 1:02pm On Oct 13, 2013
What I can never do is to open a useless tread like this ................................

Dumb a$$ op + dumb a$$ tread

1 Like

Re: What Are Those Things U Can't Imagine Urself Doing? by adorablepepple(f): 1:28pm On Oct 13, 2013
Abbey2sam: What I can never do is to open a useless tread like this ................................

I have no regard for a fool Like you! must you open the gutter u call ur mouth to talk? common take your irritating self outta here. otondo

1 Like

Re: What Are Those Things U Can't Imagine Urself Doing? by adorablepepple(f): 1:28pm On Oct 13, 2013
Abbey2sam: What I can never do is to open a useless tread like this ................................

Re: What Are Those Things U Can't Imagine Urself Doing? by Nobody: 2:15pm On Oct 13, 2013
MRbrownJAY:

if you are not willing to fight for your union/man, then why are you there for? why go through all the hassle of marriage...... wouldnt it be less hassle to just keep dating that unpredictable mortal?

Kai!!!! so what you are saying is that your JOB/MONEY has more value in your life than your MARRIAGE/MAN?
again, i have to ask the question:"why did you really get married for then?
to answer your last question on your last paragraph,AUTOMATIC AND ABSOLUTE YES.IN SHEWA'S DICTIONARY,MONEY,kids AND CAREER IS MORE IMPORTANT.i dont know about others o but from my own point of view,any other thing outside that can come secondary.meanwhile this days you dont have to stay in all this pretentious and regemented life style they call marriage to have kids.technology has made things easier.there is something called surrogacy.however to each his own.to mr brown jay marriage,sex etc may be more important to you than money but in my own list of priority money comes first,kids 2nd then other things are a walk over.moreover i will rather secure my future by investing in my kids in every way a mother should to make sure they are better than i am in quality and comfort of life

What is the use of fighting for a marriage/man.is he not a human being who might not be grateful for it.just go to psychiatric hospitals and check the number of women that are there.you will see women out number men and what drove them crazy was because they used all the energy in them,their spirit,soul,body and literarilly lives their lives like their existence on this earth is because of that marriage,they are there tied with chains while the man in question that they were running helter skelter is eating the life of his head like tomorrow no day.

I dont run my life with what society says,what another person thinks is right and wrong,what pastor says.i am the chief executive officer of my life and can run it in any way i deem fit and the ceo says,i will rather use that energy or reserve that energy to see that all my kids are sucessful in life.a man is likely and not likely going to be there for you in old age,its a 50/50 thing or probability,but your kids will always be there for you.so what are we talking about here.

My kids are my life,my tomorrow and a blue print of me.
Go and carry your history books,go and read about women who have gone the extra mile for their men/marriages and see what becomes of them and the marriage they are fighting for.in this twenty first century shocked

ok na.when i wan reap the fruit of my labour and i no wan die before my time shocked
Re: What Are Those Things U Can't Imagine Urself Doing? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Oct 13, 2013
^^ how can you properly invest in your kids future when you have such a wrong outlook on their father...... who is a direct copy of who you are (in their eyes)?!

it's called standing for what you believe in, and if you dont believe in your man, then you have no business being with one (and vice versa).

this has nothing to do with society, it has all to do with family and being strong as a unit. what you are saying is just as good as two people being together but living as single. thats a VERY weak unit, and you might as well be single.

1 Like

Re: What Are Those Things U Can't Imagine Urself Doing? by Nobody: 3:11pm On Oct 13, 2013
MRbrownJAY:

Yes, some men are insatiable, and yes again, some men will cheat but i doubt this is a reason for any woman who loves her man to NOT stand and fight for her marriage/man. if you are claiming that all married women have absolutely no issues towards their husband then you must truly be joking.....unless of course you want to claim that WE (men) are responsible for your constant nagging.

the day you stop trying to compare your father with any other man on earth, is the day you will have a better chance at this. no man want to be compared to A) your father or B) people that lived in an era that was COMPLETELY different than today........
life is different today, and nobody wants to live life like we were in the 70s/80s

i think that such woman is simply someone that believes in her union and wants to give it all the chances to succeed. nobody is perfect, and some men can become weak, it is your duty as a wife to make sure that you have his back. you are part of the family unit, and therefore his weakness/issues are your problem too.

i doubt that said Bible tells you to put anything above your marriage, let alone JOB or MONEY (as you claimed earlier).... dwell on that!

a woman should fight to keep a good man, and if he aint, then that woman should definitely NOT be married to this "no good man"....... so if you got married to the man that you believe is the RIGHT one, then stand by that and be there for that man. giving up on such man just because he may have a moment of weakness is not only bad but a sure way to say bye bye to your union.

i am sorry to say that many are "bought over" because of the attitude of the women they are with. how can you not be bought over when your partner is not even willing to take a stand for your union?thats a sure way to lose your man.

here is a clue about us men: no matter how bad we may be, we expect you (our partner) to stand by us.
i had to re read your post again because i have to pick out some key words you were emphasizing.you said

or rather were giving excuses for cheating as MOMENTS OF WEAKNESS.BY THE WAY, i thought society trains african girls to be strong physically,emotionally and otherwise for marriage,why cant men too be strong.which one is moment of weakness issh you are talking about.so during your moment of weakness,a woman just has to be there for you and have your back,let me ask you,because of what Was the woman born for you? Doesnt she have her dreams,hopes and aspirations too?in her moment of weakness can you have her back too and go all the way to keep your marriage standing.why do you think your wife owes you all her loyalty while you dont necessarily have to owe her.

I loathe this kind of mentality some men have.its annoying,seriously.as a matter of fact,if there is anyone who should have your back all the time and in your moment of weakness,its your mom because she is your mother.the other woman too has her life to live.what have you done to me or for me that will make me go all the way to keep the man or marriage,what impact has he made in my life in all ramifications?

Answer all those questions first,lets start from there.if he hasnt done any of the above,why should i go all the way,however if he has been more than a husband,i dont mind putting my life on the line,but pelu okunrin rada rada,oyo lowa o.gba be
Re: What Are Those Things U Can't Imagine Urself Doing? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Oct 13, 2013
MRbrownJAY:

i had to re read your post again because i have to pick out some key words you were emphasizing.you said

or rather were giving excuses for cheating as MOMENTS OF WEAKNESS.BY THE WAY, i thought society trains african girls to be strong physically,emotionally and otherwise for marriage,why cant men too be strong.which one is moment of weakness issh you are talking about.so during your moment of weakness,a woman just has to be there for you and have your back,let me ask you,because of what Was the woman born for you? Doesnt she have her dreams,hopes and aspirations too?in her moment of weakness can you have her back too and go all the way to keep your marriage standing.why do you think your wife owes you all her loyalty while you dont necessarily have to owe her.

I loathe this kind of mentality some men have.its annoying,seriously.as a matter of fact,if there is anyone who should have your back all the time and in your moment of weakness,its your mom because she is your mother.the other woman too has her life to live.what have you done to me or for me that will make me go all the way to keep the man or marriage,what impact has he made in my life in all ramifications?

Answer all those questions first,lets start from there.if he hasnt done any of the above,why should i go all the way,however if he has been more than a husband,i dont mind putting my life on the line,but pelu okunrin rada rada,oyo lowa o.gba be
Re: What Are Those Things U Can't Imagine Urself Doing? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Oct 13, 2013
MRbrownJAY:

Re: What Are Those Things U Can't Imagine Urself Doing? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Oct 13, 2013
here is a clue/example: you used to be sexy and beautiful but now thanks to a few kids and a poor diet, you may not be the most beautiful/sexy woman around. after a few years of standing by you and mounting your not so exciting self (without any satisfaction), here comes this beautiful and sexy woman in the picture, giving your man all the right signals. your man does NOT want to cheat but all these years of unfulfilling/unrewarding/unsatisfying bedroom activities has made him weak (yes, you are partly to be blamed for his weakness!).......... at that particular moment in time, it is YOUR DUTY to work hard and fight for your union/man, however you see fit.

another example: you and your man are walking down the street, you may have Kim K's body but then comes along a girl with Nicki Minaj's body down the street. as much as your man has you by the hand, you have to do whatever it takes to get his attention (at that particular moment)....if not, he will glance at her. this is something completely "normal" to a man. remember: you can only mount someone for so long until you get tired of her. so your duty is to re-invent yourself and become that Nicki Minaj so that you can keep his attention at all time......but hey, if you are a baby whale/couch potato and still expect to get your man's attention, when 20 yr old women with bodies to die for are walking around almost nekkid, then you are living in la la land!

1 Like

Re: What Are Those Things U Can't Imagine Urself Doing? by juman(m): 4:01pm On Oct 13, 2013
Will never deny the existence of God (The Almighty).
Re: What Are Those Things U Can't Imagine Urself Doing? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Oct 13, 2013
MRbrownJAY: here is a clue/example: you used to be sexy and beautiful but now thanks to a few kids and a poor diet, you may not be the most beautiful/sexy woman around. after a few years of standing by you and mounting your not so exciting self (without any satisfaction), here comes this beautiful and sexy woman in the picture, giving your man all the right signals. your man does NOT want to cheat but all these years of unfulfilling/unrewarding/unsatisfying bedroom activities has made him weak (yes, you are partly to be blamed for his weakness!).......... at that particular moment in time, it is YOUR DUTY to work hard and fight for your union/man, however you see fit.

another example: you and your man are walking down the street, you may have Kim K's body but then comes along a girl with Nicki Minaj's body down the street. as much as your man has you by the hand, you have to do whatever it takes to get his attention (at that particular moment)....if not, he will glance at her. this is something completely "normal" to a man. remember: you can only mount someone for so long until you get tired of her. so your duty is to re-invent yourself and become that Nicki Minaj so that you can keep his attention at all time......but hey, if you are a baby whale/couch potato and still expect to get your man's attention, when 20 yr old women with bodies to die for are walking around almost nekkid, then you are living in la la land!
excuses,excuses,excuses.any mans eye that is outside is outside,whether she is kim kardashian or eniola badmus.i have seen men with drop dead gorgeous,clean and sexy wives with lovely curves cheat on them with not so fine girls,i am giving an example of someone i know.up till now,i dont understand the reason why any normal man will leave a beautiful woman as sharon (not real name) and be going after campus prostitutes.

A man is not doing a woman ANY FAVOUR by not cheating,infact he is doing his kids a favour because by the time a man starts to cheat,there is no way the home wont be torn apart and of course this affects the kids more than even the wife.

The solution to all this is open marriages and thank God some nigerian women have started living that kind of life.its funny and annoying at the same time that a man will think in his mind that he is doing the woman a favour for not leaving her for 20 something year old girls.

At the end of the day,its still the same old story.its either the babe uses her figure 8 to block your sense of reasoning,swindle you and take off with your cash,important documents or your car OR infect you with all this dirty diseases out there like std's and hiv.by the way i was jisting with my friends just yesterday who happens to be a doctor and she was telling me that her neighbour mr abc is going out with this babe in xyz uni.this is a man that is married but still sleeping with this babe and about 2months ago she came to the clinic where she works that she wants to do d and c.however they first ran series of test for her and discovered she was hiv positive before doing the thing for her.after every every the doctor told her that she has done it but shes sorry to inform her that she has hiv,she should register bla bla bla etc.apparently,the man is still having a field day with this supposed clean chic.the babe was almost about commiting suicide in her office before she raised alarm.

Sadly many people keep forgetting that there are always repercussions for every of our actions and inactions.i just feel sorry for the innocent wife who i am sure he will likely turn it on her head
Re: What Are Those Things U Can't Imagine Urself Doing? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Oct 13, 2013
juman: Will never deny the existence of God (The Almighty).

Touche cool
Re: What Are Those Things U Can't Imagine Urself Doing? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Oct 13, 2013
sista Kulyie i am just giving you momentum when your support in any union will be required.

you have to understand cheating, and most times it doesnt really matter who the new girl is, the simple fact that she does something DIFFERENT than what wifey does, is what matters. a man that wants to chop nyansh, and the wifey refuses then he will go and get his freak on with another, because that what he DESIRES and wifey is not offering. how can you eat eba everyday while longing for amala?! someday you will walk pass a restaurant and smell the sweet smell of amala in the air, and thats it, you will be gone!
any union is the same, both partner need to be fully satisfied, if not it will never work.

pls dont get me wrong, cheating is wrong, on all accounts, but i sure DO UNDERSTAND why so many do.

in this day and age, anyone not using condom with any of these easy women out there, only have themselves to blame for whatever they "caught", whether it be disease, babies or what not.

if you only understood us men, then you would understand that a man is thinking about fukcing every "fancyable" women he sees in one day, but doesnt do it because of his stand in life. we act and feel different, we think different, we ARE different, and therefore you need to try to understand us before you can even remotely think of dealing with us.
Re: What Are Those Things U Can't Imagine Urself Doing? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Oct 13, 2013
MRbrownJAY: sista Kulyie i am just giving you momentum when your support in any union will be required.

you have to understand cheating, and most times it doesnt really matter who the new girl is, the simple fact that she does something DIFFERENT than what wifey does, is what matters. a man that wants to chop nyansh, and the wifey refuses then he will go and get his freak on with another, because that what he DESIRES and wifey is not offering. how can you eat eba everyday while longing for amala?! someday you will walk pass a restaurant and smell the sweet smell of amala in the air, and thats it, you will be gone!
any union is the same, both partner need to be fully satisfied, if not it will never work.

pls dont get me wrong, cheating is wrong, on all accounts, but i sure DO UNDERSTAND why so many do.

in this day and age, anyone not using condom with any of these easy women out there, only have themselves to blame for whatever they "caught", whether it be disease, babies or what not.

if you only understood us men, then you would understand that a man is thinking about fukcing every "fancyable" women he sees in one day, but doesnt do it because of his stand in life. we act and feel different, we think different, we ARE different, and therefore you need to try to understand us before you can even remotely think of dealing with us.
broda brown jay cheesy mafinumi,mo mo je cheesy you guys are very funny and i have rapped with many guys,you guys are all the same.same mentality to life,marriage and women. Nothing diffrernt except looks and stature.

anyway,na those who dey marry for love na them go dey carry emotional pain and depression as baggages when the men bring up their USUAL BEHAVIOUR.what is love,kilonjebe.is it a person or name of a street.even if i am entering,i am entering for kids and i am having it at the back of my mind that he will still bring THEIR USUAL BEHAVIOUR,so when he brings it out,he is so free to jump out.no be person go tell am,when them show am for outside,na him go carry him ass,put for one place. MAKE E GO ASK ALL THIS OLD LAGOS BABA ALAYES how e dey go.who tell them make them senmpe.wetin consain me.when e no be say i dey madt,enter there because of love.the only reason i will enter into any male/female union is children.once the kids are there,the doors are wide opened.he is as free as the bird.

What are they even marrying for this days if not for sex.they behave as if they are not aware that law of nature will set in where all the things in the body that is standing up to high heavens will come down,that is CHANGE.is it the womans fault no.thats how God created their bodies.

If she is 2o something now and the next 10 years,gravity starts taking its toll especially when the babies start comming,whose damn fault is that?

Same old jist.open marriage all the way baby.if he like let him carry 1oo ladies per month,wetin concern me.any time he like sef,make e come home,if e want food,e go see am.

Anyway like i said earlier to each his own,lobatan.everyone becomes happy.isshhh
Re: What Are Those Things U Can't Imagine Urself Doing? by Cestmoi1(f): 6:07pm On Oct 13, 2013
Fighting in public
Stealing
Fight over a man

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should I Wait Or Should I Move On? / Why Cant Parent Say Sorry? / She Is Your Wife Not Your Slave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.