Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,437 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Struggling With JSON Parsing In C# While Building A Sports App - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Struggling With JSON Parsing In C# While Building A Sports App (91 Views)

Help!!! I Got Stuck While Building A Flutter App / Tutorial To Build COVID 19 India Realtime Tracker With JSON API & Javascript / What's The Best Language For A Sports Bet Web App (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Struggling With JSON Parsing In C# While Building A Sports App by adola3435: 9:09pm On Jan 29
Hello fellow developers, I am currently working on a sports application, which relies heavily on parsing JSON data effectively in C#. The data used in the app is primarily obtained from the SportDevs API (https://sportdevs.com/), a new sports data API streamlining data collection for developers. This API provides extensive sports data which is essential to run our application flawlessly. Well, how specific is the issue you may ask. It's related to JSON parsing. The problem I am facing is deserializing the nested JSON objects coming from the API into the C# objects for easier data manipulation. The traditional methods I used have proven ineffective as they are unable to map all the nested data correctly. Each erroneous mapping is causing significant data loss affecting the performance of the application. Also, as the app is data-intensive and needs seamless real-time updates, an efficient way to handle these JSON parsing discrepancies is crucial. I have tried using Newtonsoft.JSON package hoping it would ease the process but yet the problem persists. I am indeed stuck at this point. Wondering if anyone else faced a similar challenge when dealing with high-volume nested JSON data in C#. What approach did you take? Is there a more advanced or reliable package to handle such complex JSON parsing? Your insights will be greatly appreciated. After all, the success of the application depends on the seamless integration and handling of this data from the SportDevs API, which is the heart of our system.

(1) (Reply)

Buy Google 5star Reviews / Embracing The Climb: Challenges Faced By Beginner Python Programmers / Cardova Apache App Developer Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.