Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,741 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

What's The Best Language For A Sports Bet Web App - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / What's The Best Language For A Sports Bet Web App (2039 Views)

Is Python A Good Language For Backend Web Development / 5 Best Programming Language For Artificial Intelligence In 2020 / What Is The Best Language For Blockchain Development? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Best Language For A Sports Bet Web App by Vyreell(m): 1:10pm On Jan 15, 2020
What are the best Language to build sports gambling web app like Bet9ja, sportybets and it's kind.
Re: What's The Best Language For A Sports Bet Web App by ZacharyMarx: 1:47pm On Jan 15, 2020
Hello! Oh, I love blackjack online. Once I spent a lot of time on this business and without undue modesty I can say that I am a professional in this. But now there are many games and more interesting. See monkey in the bank slot machine. An interesting game and it can also bring a very good income if the money runs out!
Re: What's The Best Language For A Sports Bet Web App by donsheddy1(m): 2:52pm On Jan 15, 2020
Vyreell:
What are the best Language to build sports gambling web app like Bet9ja, sportybets and it's kind.
Reactjs
Re: What's The Best Language For A Sports Bet Web App by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jan 15, 2020
Vyreell:
Be asking foolish questions.
There is nothing like best language when it comes to programming all languages can perform the same task. You should be concerned about security which is not even a function of the language it is the responsibility of the programmer.
This kind of question is like asking what is the best language to greet people .
You now realize how foolish the question is?

3 Likes

Re: What's The Best Language For A Sports Bet Web App by Vyreell(m): 9:56pm On Jan 15, 2020
zclass:

Be asking foolish questions.
There is nothing like best language when it comes to programming all languages can perform the same task. You should be concerned about security which is not even a function of the language it is the responsibility of the programmer.
This kind of question is like asking what is the best language to greet people .
You now realize how foolish the question is?
For some reasons I thought you have sense but now I just realize that your brain is dusty you should try and clean it. So you think all programming language are the same

3 Likes

Re: What's The Best Language For A Sports Bet Web App by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jan 15, 2020
Vyreell:

For some reasons I thought you have sense but now I just realize that your brain is dusty you should try and clean it. So you think all programming language are the same
Idlot before you embark on a major project you should hire a consultant to tell you the pros and cons you don't come on a public forum and be asking foolish questions.
When it comes to web development we have server side and client (browser) side programming languages. All web applications normally incorporate both technologies.
It's foolish to ask which programming language is best for a gambling website. All programming languages can perform similar task.

You can use Python, PHP, .NET, perl etc to build the application. Even reactJs or Angular can do the job 100%.
for the benefit of doubt I have attached screenshot from quora.

We spoke on WhatsApp instead of you to calm down for negotiations you are acting like a jerk just because you dey drive tokunbo Lexus dey form boss.

Re: What's The Best Language For A Sports Bet Web App by dochenaj: 1:26am On Mar 26, 2021

Idlot before you embark on a major project you should hire a consultant to tell you the pros and cons you don't come on a public forum and be asking foolish questions.
When it comes to web development we have server side and client (browser) side programming languages. All web applications normally incorporate both technologies.
It's foolish to ask which programming language is best for a gambling website. All programming languages can perform similar task.

You can use Python, PHP, .NET, perl etc to build the application. Even reactJs or Angular can do the job 100%.
for the benefit of doubt I have attached screenshot from quora.

We spoke on WhatsApp instead of you to calm down for negotiations you are acting like a jerk just because you dey drive tokunbo Lexus dey form boss.
I was reading your previous response and wondering "why the aggression and hostility?".

Then I see your last paragraph here and it all makes sense.

Dude this is no way to act towards clients, who don't want to deal with you?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Advantages Of Coding Your Own Website Rather Than Using Wordpress Or Wix / Avoid Zuga Coin It Is A Scam Second Mmm / Python Selenium Webdriver Error

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.