Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,442 members, 7,846,820 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 01:51 AM

How A Restaurant Staff Stole My Range Rover In Abuja – Bbnaija’s Princess - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How A Restaurant Staff Stole My Range Rover In Abuja – Bbnaija’s Princess (26541 Views)

Nkechi Blessing: I Sold My Range Rover To Complete My House In 2021 / Burna Boy: "Police Took My Range Rover 3 Days After Purchase" / Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Mansion And Her Range Rover In New Adorable Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How A Restaurant Staff Stole My Range Rover In Abuja – Bbnaija’s Princess by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:01pm On Jan 30
You think you're in Europe. If i lose my car key, I'm going straight home to get the spare asap, i don't care if it's 11pm..
Re: How A Restaurant Staff Stole My Range Rover In Abuja – Bbnaija’s Princess by Truthshotcrazy: 11:05pm On Jan 30
Peppysco:
You nor see motor where you pack am, you nor raise alarm but still get mind to go house expecting say motor go reappear in the morning, my brain nor wan gree process this information.
Guy go listen the full story again. She see motor . She nor see KEY 🗝️. She find key tire. After she don. Chop that evening 80k food
Sharp person suppose deflate tires, TOW CAR GO HOUSE 🏠 OR RUSH KEKE GO HOUSE FOR CAR SPARE KEY 🗝️ TO RETURN DRIVE AM GO HOUSE.

Na woman na grin man for likely take sharper action immediately car keys missing

SHE TRUSTED the car would be safe in the Asian restaurant parking 🅿️ premises till morning. Not 🚫 knowing na one sharp worker guy for there don see the car key 🗝️ keep hush hush grin grin grin grin . grin grin grin grin
Before she return for morning, sharp man don move carrrrrr
She lucky to recover it days later sef.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Restaurant Staff Stole My Range Rover In Abuja – Bbnaija’s Princess by poseidon12: 11:08pm On Jan 30
Peppysco:
You nor see motor where you pack am, you nor raise alarm but still get mind to go house expecting say motor go reappear in the morning, my brain nor wan gree process this information.

The vehicle was still there when she left. It was only the key that was missing. After she left, they found the key and decided to steal the car.

1 Like

Re: How A Restaurant Staff Stole My Range Rover In Abuja – Bbnaija’s Princess by Truthshotcrazy: 11:08pm On Jan 30
greggng:

You think everyone is smart like you ? This same incident happened to me ...I had to call police to station there patrol to over sea whosever will near my car ...The police did a great job ...The next day I had to change the key and it was reprogrammed...If you can't get the police you can hire area boys to watch over it till morning .
cool

1 Like

Re: How A Restaurant Staff Stole My Range Rover In Abuja – Bbnaija’s Princess by greggng: 11:15pm On Jan 30
aktolly54:
Na like 20k police go collect from your hand ooo?

Isn't it better to pay 20k to police than to wake up the next day and discover your car gone...

1 Like

Re: How A Restaurant Staff Stole My Range Rover In Abuja – Bbnaija’s Princess by jattopeter(m): 11:39pm On Jan 30
TrackerSK:
BBnaija dey train olosho for us.Nah hookup babe be dis, nobody fit tell me anything.Nah evening newspaper be dis
It shock you ba, flesh and blood hasn't revealed this to you my brother.

1 Like

Re: How A Restaurant Staff Stole My Range Rover In Abuja – Bbnaija’s Princess by verifiablefacts: 11:42pm On Jan 30
So these people come dey work for Chinese restaurant?
Re: How A Restaurant Staff Stole My Range Rover In Abuja – Bbnaija’s Princess by Tunde25(m): 12:08am On Jan 31
Where is the vandalised car?

1 Like

Re: How A Restaurant Staff Stole My Range Rover In Abuja – Bbnaija’s Princess by Starships4u(m): 12:17am On Jan 31
Truthshotcrazy:

The story is true.
It's on her Instagram page.
The video 📸 of the confessing hotel staff is also on her Instagram page.

I also went to the official Asian restaurant instagram page this morning, Shogan they have already issued a statement apologising to general public for employing thief member of staff without proper vetting.
They are also begging members of the public, you and l to continue patronising them, as they will use more stringent measures in employing staff members henceforth, with comprehensive background checks and they have promised to install CCTV.

Make U patronise them ooooo grin grin grin

I'd rather commend yhu for this... Quite unprecedented I must say... Yhu are quite an Eident to get this all checked out.... Keep it up.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Restaurant Staff Stole My Range Rover In Abuja – Bbnaija’s Princess by Peterprecious1(m): 12:22am On Jan 31
Re: How A Restaurant Staff Stole My Range Rover In Abuja – Bbnaija’s Princess by babzo(m): 1:06am On Jan 31
Frankofor10:
Outdated princess wants to trend.help me guys,I am in serious distress...0035...325979 access bank

My guy how can you be bashing someone and in the same sentence asking for help?
What if the people who would like to help you are her fans or relatives?

7 Likes

Re: How A Restaurant Staff Stole My Range Rover In Abuja – Bbnaija’s Princess by aktolly54(m): 4:00am On Jan 31
greggng:

Isn't it better to pay 20k to police than to wake up the next day and discover your car gone...
that's true sha

1 Like

Re: How A Restaurant Staff Stole My Range Rover In Abuja – Bbnaija’s Princess by Houseontherock1: 5:38am On Jan 31
Yes, she was careless by not involving the police when she didn't see her key...even if she panned to tow it in the morning. However, the story is about the thieves working in the restaurant and we should try and grasp the message and ignore the messenger! Your car is not safe anywhere in naija!

1 Like

Re: How A Restaurant Staff Stole My Range Rover In Abuja – Bbnaija’s Princess by dapotemi: 5:50am On Jan 31
With the response am reading here, even after going through the restaurant public apology; I can only say that Nigerians , most especially our youth dey suffer serious COMPREHENSION problem....I pity those countries that are considering stopping us from writing IELTS...
Re: How A Restaurant Staff Stole My Range Rover In Abuja – Bbnaija’s Princess by Tonididdyx: 6:08am On Jan 31
Yinmu!

All of first... Which work you dey do wey you exhaust? Which work you dey do take buy RR?

All of 2nd: even OBO go change am for the restaurant if e nor see e lambo keys... But NO, sister Elon left the restaurant like it's a wardrobe key you lost hoping someone will call you tomorrow, no police report... Nuffin

Let me see... Oh 🕒⏰ it's valentine o'clock.... Oadvertise to hustle ni 🤣
Re: How A Restaurant Staff Stole My Range Rover In Abuja – Bbnaija’s Princess by Tonididdyx: 6:10am On Jan 31
verifiablefacts:
So these people come dey work for Chinese restaurant?

🤣🤣🤣🤣 e nor shock you?
I was expecting to see some chung yung li kinda face
Re: How A Restaurant Staff Stole My Range Rover In Abuja – Bbnaija’s Princess by MDVCONSULTANTS: 6:13am On Jan 31
Hmmm.

So na thieves dey work for the Chinese restaurant now be that. Good as you no mention the name of the restaurant, cos na bad market.

But you mentioned Maitama

Ok na.
Re: How A Restaurant Staff Stole My Range Rover In Abuja – Bbnaija’s Princess by Tonididdyx: 6:16am On Jan 31
Melagros:
COMRADES, since the culprits had been arrested, they should go to prison and taste the watery beans

Watery pepper laced beans 🤣

1 Like

Re: How A Restaurant Staff Stole My Range Rover In Abuja – Bbnaija’s Princess by Etranshub(m): 6:37am On Jan 31
It appears thats the trend in abuja now because i saw a video of a similar scenerio yesterday but this one involves isaac fayose (ex ekiti govs younger brother)
Re: How A Restaurant Staff Stole My Range Rover In Abuja – Bbnaija’s Princess by Beuberry(f): 11:27pm On Jan 31
TrackerSK:
BBnaija dey train olosho for us.Nah hookup babe be dis, nobody fit tell me anything.Nah evening newspaper be dis
She must be ya relative
Re: How A Restaurant Staff Stole My Range Rover In Abuja – Bbnaija’s Princess by MoonWater: 1:25pm On Feb 06
atiku4President:
Baaed on what i just read, I think she just wants to advertise that picture, preparatory to Valentine Day

Updated
Just discovered the OP has changed the earlier picture. This looks better.

Hmmmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

'Can You Cough Out 99.5 Million In 2 Hours To Buy A Car' - Mompha Slams Haters / Top 6 Entertainment Couples In Nigeria ( Photos ) / Flavour's Manager Benjamin Omesiete Pre-wedding Photos With Ifeyinwa Onyuike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.