Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,543 members, 7,823,384 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

My Husband Has Just Had A Baby With Another Woman - I Am Hurting - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Has Just Had A Baby With Another Woman - I Am Hurting (11906 Views)

My Husband Has Idolised Me And Now I'm Fed Up. Need Help / My Husband Has Turned Me To A Punching Bag / Help!!! My Husband Has Been Sleeping With Our Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Has Just Had A Baby With Another Woman - I Am Hurting by amebono13: 4:27pm On May 12, 2009
chaircover:

Dont shoot me o!

But is it fair that this guy’s picture is splashed on this page. We only ever heard one side of the story.

I am not the discounting the posters story or her immense hurt & pain at the time but you know what they say about a woman scorned.

The incident happened 3 years ago and the poster has moved on with her life.

Please moderators bring this guys picture down.

I dont know him o!, Just a voice of reason.

oops i didnt see this, shocked shocked shocked shocked ok now someone take those pics off, its just too childish posting pples pics on the net undecided like seriously we dont need the pics for identification do we? undecided

arrrrrrggg stephanie i hope u r not considering posting pics of you lot in bed someday? undecided

maybe i will like to see that one grin grin grin
Re: My Husband Has Just Had A Baby With Another Woman - I Am Hurting by JustGood(m): 5:55pm On May 12, 2009
Instead of this girl to sort her life out, she's posting pictures on the internet.

I dont know what will happen after the new guy leaves. . .

Maybe another pic
Re: My Husband Has Just Had A Baby With Another Woman - I Am Hurting by stephanie7(f): 10:43am On May 13, 2009
I have sorted out my life - wow people can be so jealous - if you cant say something nice then dont say anything at all. HA people funny as if i force em to read this grin
Re: My Husband Has Just Had A Baby With Another Woman - I Am Hurting by stephanie7(f): 10:47am On May 13, 2009
For all your info that picture is NOT of my ex hubby !!!!1
Re: My Husband Has Just Had A Baby With Another Woman - I Am Hurting by chinesedoll(f): 10:36pm On May 13, 2009
spikedcylinder:

There's sure a pristine difference between an intelligent woman and err. . . the direct opposite of that. Both posts say the same thing in very very different ways.
While one woman offers constructive criticism, the other yaps off like a crazed chihuahua undecided

GBAM
Solid point
Re: My Husband Has Just Had A Baby With Another Woman - I Am Hurting by JustGood(m): 11:09am On May 14, 2009
stephanie7:

I have sorted out my life - wow people can be so jealous - if you cant say something nice then dont say anything at all. HA people funny as if i force em to read this grin

Did I read you say jealous

Jealous of what? your fat body or the fact that you are incapable of keeping any man happy?
Re: My Husband Has Just Had A Baby With Another Woman - I Am Hurting by benincitys(f): 11:44am On May 14, 2009
i think you have a long way to go another Nigeria hubby are they the only one you can get?
Re: My Husband Has Just Had A Baby With Another Woman - I Am Hurting by stephanie7(f): 11:55am On May 14, 2009
I am not prejudice so to me i cant say all Nigerian men are the same. I met my Finance and he is lovely and happened to be nigerian, It is not all i can get but i judge people individually.
JustGood:

Jealous of what? your fat body or the fact that you are incapable of keeping any man happy?

As to the abuse from this poster - all i can say is THANK YOU
Re: My Husband Has Just Had A Baby With Another Woman - I Am Hurting by JJYOU: 12:10pm On May 14, 2009
benincitys:

i think you have a long way to go another Nigeria hubby are they the only one you can get?
they are mostly buy one get one free are they not? i always wonder why people waste so much time on mostly lying and scheming nigerians.
Re: My Husband Has Just Had A Baby With Another Woman - I Am Hurting by stephanie7(f): 2:36pm On May 14, 2009
they are not all the same. Ive been with my man now over 2.5 yrs and he has never done wrong to me and is a very honest man. Hard to find but they are not all the same. wink
Re: My Husband Has Just Had A Baby With Another Woman - I Am Hurting by touchmeder: 3:40pm On May 14, 2009
u and Nigerian men, lol well nothing do u oh. all the best. smiley
Re: My Husband Has Just Had A Baby With Another Woman - I Am Hurting by stephanie7(f): 3:43pm On May 14, 2009
Thank you grin
Re: My Husband Has Just Had A Baby With Another Woman - I Am Hurting by amebono13: 4:18pm On May 14, 2009
JustGood:

grin grin grin grin grin grin angry angry
Re: My Husband Has Just Had A Baby With Another Woman - I Am Hurting by temilola12(f): 8:50pm On May 14, 2009
Stephenie,
I really feel your pains. I know your husband has really hurt you but still find time to pray to God and ask Him to take total control of your Marriage. And, I will say don't think of divorce now if at all it's going to happen. Have a long talk with your husband and let him come to realize that he has disappointed you and he has broken the trust you have in him and the covenant of marriage has been broken by him sleeping with another woman and having a child outside wedlock. Hopefully he comes back to his senses early enough.
Cheers.
Re: My Husband Has Just Had A Baby With Another Woman - I Am Hurting by Nobody: 10:04pm On May 14, 2009
JustGood:

My brother, that was uncalled for, not good at all.
sad
You're a mature Nairalander, and I expect better from you.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Has Just Had A Baby With Another Woman - I Am Hurting by stephanie7(f): 11:03pm On May 14, 2009
Siena:

My brother, that was uncalled for, not good at all.
sad
You're a mature Nairalander, and I expect better from you.

Thank you for your support here. i thought it was uncalled for but didnt want to fight back cause it didnt deserve a nasty response, i wouldnt lower myself to that standard.

At Temilola, i did try and forgive but now he has more than one child and the divorce is done but i am happy. God does things to test us and i thank god i have come out the other side strong and a better woman.
Re: My Husband Has Just Had A Baby With Another Woman - I Am Hurting by biina: 11:08pm On May 14, 2009
If the woman is happy, wetin be una palava? undecided
- d person wey get pic no complain
- poster no say make una come marry am or find am husband
monkey no fine, im mama like am like dat.
abi una wan carry anoda person thin put for head? undecided
NLers and their 'pharisee attitude' angry
Re: My Husband Has Just Had A Baby With Another Woman - I Am Hurting by Okijajuju1(m): 11:24pm On May 14, 2009
;d
Re: My Husband Has Just Had A Baby With Another Woman - I Am Hurting by stephanie7(f): 9:37am On May 15, 2009
I am happy there still seems to be good people on Nairaland - i was worrid there for a while cheesy
Re: My Husband Has Just Had A Baby With Another Woman - I Am Hurting by amyliajane(f): 2:11pm On May 15, 2009
pls lets try not to be abusive, i believe we are matured, if someone ask's an advice by all means if u've got nothing to say then dont say nothing instead of resorting to being abusive haba sad sad sad
Re: My Husband Has Just Had A Baby With Another Woman - I Am Hurting by Leilah(f): 7:10pm On May 15, 2009
eh Stephanie, be very careful. don't get pregnant again, at least until he has an irish passport.
Re: My Husband Has Just Had A Baby With Another Woman - I Am Hurting by Leilah(f): 7:12pm On May 15, 2009
Sorry to hear what happened to you Stephanie, its nothing new unfortunately,

My husband is igbo here in Dublin, have been together five years now. Thank God I have not found cheating so far. I was brought to Nigeria, you should also be brought down to meet his family.
Re: My Husband Has Just Had A Baby With Another Woman - I Am Hurting by stephanie7(f): 12:35am On May 18, 2009
i have never been pregnant so i think ur mistaken. Thanks again for support on the abuse i received. To the girl in dublin, im happy ur man is good. Proves my point that not all nigerians r the same. Bless x
Re: My Husband Has Just Had A Baby With Another Woman - I Am Hurting by chocoLove(f): 1:51pm On Oct 16, 2009
Stephanie7 girl b strong kiss i know it's not that easy.

i know although 'm younger & not married that it's not easy and i'm here to listen to you and to give you support.

i hope all go well with this you are facing,
Re: My Husband Has Just Had A Baby With Another Woman - I Am Hurting by ubiaa5(f): 7:54pm On Oct 16, 2009
wow this thread has gone on 4 over 3yrs,with updates very interesting.Goodluck anyway s7.
Re: My Husband Has Just Had A Baby With Another Woman - I Am Hurting by Eaglebabe: 6:06pm On Mar 04, 2010
My sister the lord is your strength.
Re: My Husband Has Just Had A Baby With Another Woman - I Am Hurting by clintwine(m): 12:51am On Apr 05, 2010
I really didn't want to comment on this, but i would have a go.
@Stephanie7, am staying in belfast here, and sincerely i would like to commiserate with you, but would beg to differ.
You guys here don't know what love is. You guys look at relationship/marriage/love, as an unspoken contract which is guided by rules which include: happiness at all times, no affairs and some other rules, wherein if any rule is broken, then we quit the relationship.
YOUR EX WAS CLEARLY WRONG COMMITTING ADULTERY
but please , who would want to save her marriage, while sleeping with another while she has not been DIVORCED??

The next thing we hear is a yoruba guy on the scene, and now another Nigerian.

steph, Relationship is WORK, and if you want to hold this particular one down, then you need to look for chaircover and her posts, cos i think you have a lot to learn, and its scattered all over nairaland in her replies.

I wish you the best
Re: My Husband Has Just Had A Baby With Another Woman - I Am Hurting by stephanie7(f): 12:21am On Sep 20, 2010
yee want an update

Ok i got married 14 months ago and am now pregnant and very very very very happy been with my guy now 4 yrs!!!! and yes he is yoruba

Thanks for support and comments on here some hit me hard some gave me strength but hope this whole thread proves life goes on and your happiness will come.
Re: My Husband Has Just Had A Baby With Another Woman - I Am Hurting by Nobody: 10:22am On Sep 22, 2010
^^^ Good for you!
Re: My Husband Has Just Had A Baby With Another Woman - I Am Hurting by phemmy88(m): 6:50pm On Sep 22, 2010
So @ last the pain and loneliness is no more! Maam, 'm happy 4 u!
Re: My Husband Has Just Had A Baby With Another Woman - I Am Hurting by deniyor: 10:15pm On Sep 22, 2010
Congrats.

[s]Proof that jungle fever isn't so bad afterall.[/s]
Re: My Husband Has Just Had A Baby With Another Woman - I Am Hurting by dozies: 3:55pm On Sep 23, 2010
Hi all,
       Life , Life, Life, oooohhhh Life the more you know, the little it appears you really know about life

So learning point,
  Dont ever assume or take extreme position on issues. Sometimes the reason why we(human beings) cheat we cannot really pin point 'cause one mans meat will always be another mans poison.

Read the following confession,  perhaps you will get my drift better.

I am a woman in the tenth year of her relationship. I love my partner and would be devastated if we broke up but I have cheated on him from day one with numerous partners a couple of these partners are long term - 5yrs and 12yrs. I am insecure and crave the attention of someone finding me attractive, someone wanting me, someone saying they love me even if it might not be genuine it makes me more confident and I feel better about myself. I know it seems shallow but I often feel depressed about myself. My partner doesn't make me feel wanted as these men do and they have time for me whereas my relationship has become so monotonous I work non stop and come home to him nagging. I want to stop and have tried but I cant. I practice safe sex and my conquests are all in steady relationship where sex is an issue. We even go as far as helping each other out with relationship advice and I think most of us would be single if it was not for these affairs. Sometimes I wonder what is wrong with me and I think I now will never change.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is Tea Nd Bobo Good For My 11 Months Old Baby / How Can I 'warm' My 'akara' / Christian Marriage Is Not For Better For Worse......not Biblical

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.