Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,306 members, 7,836,331 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

What Keshi Must Do To Ressurect Super Eagles (your Suggestions) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / What Keshi Must Do To Ressurect Super Eagles (your Suggestions) (1023 Views)

Keshi Must Go! / Keshi Must Go? / The Five Lessons Stephen Keshi Must Learn From Nigeria's Draw With Rwanda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Keshi Must Do To Ressurect Super Eagles (your Suggestions) by bingbagbo(m): 6:17am On Nov 08, 2011
i personally think he must start from scratch and do away with all and i mean all current SE players including joel, mikel, ahmed musa , uche everybody, and start a new u 23 and i mean real under 23 team. my mind smiley
Re: What Keshi Must Do To Ressurect Super Eagles (your Suggestions) by honeric01(m): 6:35am On Nov 08, 2011
Kick out 50% of the current SE players, then replace them with 30% home based players and 20% new foreign based players.
Re: What Keshi Must Do To Ressurect Super Eagles (your Suggestions) by babyboy3(m): 3:40pm On Nov 08, 2011
How much egunje do you expect Keshi to get from the homebase players?

I think he should look for European born Nigerians

or players who wants to change their nationalties who knows we might come across a Brazilian on exile
Re: What Keshi Must Do To Ressurect Super Eagles (your Suggestions) by honeric01(m): 4:52pm On Nov 08, 2011
^^^

Since he's the big boss, he's likely to be collect tripple egunle from the boys unlike Siasia who thought $5k egunje was the bomb grin
Re: What Keshi Must Do To Ressurect Super Eagles (your Suggestions) by marutimon: 10:23pm On Nov 08, 2011
Dropping Ahmed Musa? This guy is the sole Nigerian player with a potential to be a footballing superstar.
Re: What Keshi Must Do To Ressurect Super Eagles (your Suggestions) by 12large1: 3:19pm On Nov 09, 2011
1. Find a playmaker or a good creative attacking midfilder. the beginning of failure for super eagles in the last 4years has been using obi as our number 10 thinking this is 2005. Mikel obi is not a playmaker, he should be striped of the number 10 and the team midfield should not be built around mikel obi,either play him as a defensive midfilder {too lazy for dm for me} or he should be benched but certainly the team should not be built around him. it has failled us in the last 5years, and also be careful of osaze and mikel because these 2 can make or break you {i doubt they can make our team because we havent achieved anything with this 2} do not build your midfield with these players etuhu,mikel,keita,ayila,olofinjana we have tryed it in the last 5 years and answer was failure

2. keshi must find good center defenders super eagles simply lack a decent center back right now maybe with apam back from injury by january 2012 he would probably be fit and ready apam is a good center defender keshi needs to find a good patner for him. but keshi must find a good center back

3. stop calling 10 strikers/wingers instead drop 3 of those 10 strikers and fortify your midfield with 3 attacking midfilders namely haruna lukman,rabiu ibrahim,chuks aneke,nosa igiebor or ramon azeez build your team around 2 of these players and please do not call up 5 defensive midfilders like amodu

4. yakubu or keita should not be recalled: note this is not because of their mistakes at the world cup, but because of their overall performance in the last 3years for super eagles in my eyes they have already been forgiven just that they are not good enough, as for yak we have many better strikers as for keita he has ogude,mikel,obi and azeez in pecking order so please there is no space for him

5. keshi if you can start your tenure with these these would definetly be a change
Re: What Keshi Must Do To Ressurect Super Eagles (your Suggestions) by bennie1980(m): 3:33pm On Nov 09, 2011
I think Keshi should pick enyeama, joel obi, fengor ogude, ike uche, kalu uche, joesph yobo, dickson etuhu and add them to the current under 23 squad to form new super eagles. he should invite the Nigerian Born goalkepeer of wolves carl ikeme too
Re: What Keshi Must Do To Ressurect Super Eagles (your Suggestions) by 12large1: 4:15pm On Nov 09, 2011
etuhu u must be mad mo

(1) (Reply)

Victor Moses Considered For Great Britain Olympic Soccer Team / 28 People With The Best Names In The London Olympics / Yaya Toure: Nobody Cares About Ivory Coast Being Knocked Out Of World Cup 2014 B

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.