Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Keshi Must Go? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Keshi Must Go? (1141 Views)

Keshi Must Go! / The Five Lessons Stephen Keshi Must Learn From Nigeria's Draw With Rwanda / What Keshi Must Do To Ressurect Super Eagles (your Suggestions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Keshi Must Go? by omanzo02: 7:19pm On Jun 30, 2014
From the beginning his selections were suspicious, tactics were flawed, input from the bench are ineffective en skewed, so should keshi still remain as coach or show him the way out?
Re: Keshi Must Go? by Kolade9(m): 7:21pm On Jun 30, 2014
We still need Keshi.

MIKEL SHOULD NEVER EVER EVER PLAY FOR THE SUPER EAGLES....unpatriotic mofoe angry
Re: Keshi Must Go? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jun 30, 2014
Please tell him to tender that resignation again
Re: Keshi Must Go? by pixtuk(m): 7:40pm On Jun 30, 2014
we still need keshi bt he should be given condition dat he shouldn‘t call up mikel,reuben,yobo,ameobi and even moses
Re: Keshi Must Go? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jun 30, 2014
May be Keshi is not very tactically minded
I like Keshi's preference for youth but he needs the best youths

Keshi should stay on but sent on further coaching courses and helped with better scouting. He should consider other Nigerian assistants who can improve him technically.

But let this be the last time we make last minute whole scale changes on the eve of tournament.

Onazi had no replacent today and Babatunde has no replacement.
The full squad that won AFCON would have won this match

Ogude could have come in for Onazi and Igiebor for Mikel
Re: Keshi Must Go? by kris(m): 8:24pm On Jun 30, 2014
mikeansy: May be Keshi is not very tactically minded

Keshi should stay on but sent on further coaching courses and helped with better scouting. He should consider other Nigerian assistants who can improve him technically.

But let this be the last time we make last minute whole scale changes on the eve of tournament.

Which youth? You believe all those fabricated ages? Why you think say Mikel and Messi started at the same time but only one of them still dey improve?
Why is Mikel slow? Maybe na old age. I think these people dey remove easily 5 - 10 years from their real age.
Re: Keshi Must Go? by cheguevera: 8:28pm On Jun 30, 2014
FRANK RIJKAARD FOR EAGLES COACHING JOB
Re: Keshi Must Go? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jun 30, 2014
kris:

Which youth? You believe all those fabricated ages? Why you think say Mikel and Messi started at the same time but only one of them still dey improve?
Why is Mikel slow? Maybe na old age. I think these people dey remove easily 5 - 10 years from their real age.

Well the players that went are younger than Obafemi Martins and John Otaka who are still playing professional football

The players are relatively young

You simply have no undeniable proof that our players are not as young as they say they are.
Re: Keshi Must Go? by kris(m): 9:29pm On Jun 30, 2014
mikeansy:
Well the players that went are younger than Obafemi Martins and John Otaka who are still playing professional football
The players are relatively young
You simply have no undeniable proof that our players are not as young as they say they are.

They're younger than Obafemi cause they chose lower age than Obafemi.
It doesn't really mean they are younger.

Obafemi is still very active for his club. He's not sitting on the bench.

Have you ever wonder why we win the youth championship, but none of that translates to the senior team?

Why do we have very talented "young" players that never really fulfill their potentials when they grow up?

I support Nigeria always, but make we no deceive ourselves.

I have a friend who ran 100 meters for Nigeria. The Naija association removed 10 years from his age to get him in.
So yes I do know they do it.
Re: Keshi Must Go? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jun 30, 2014
kris:

They're younger than Obafemi cause they chose lower age than Obafemi.
It doesn't really mean they are younger.

Obafemi is still very active for his club. He's not sitting on the bench.

Have you ever wonder why we win the youth championship, but none of that translates to the senior team?

Why do we have very talented "young" players that never really fulfill their potentials when they grow up?

I support Nigeria always, but make we no deceive ourselves.

I have a friend who ran 100 meters for Nigeria. The Naija association removed 10 years from his age to get him in.
So yes I do know they do it.

Do you have any proof to support your argument?

Arjen robben would be speculated to be 40 if he was Nigerian. The same is true of Diego Costa
Re: Keshi Must Go? by kris(m): 10:55pm On Jun 30, 2014
mikeansy: .

Do you have any proof to support your argument?

Arjen robben would be speculated to be 40 if he was Nigerian. The same is true of Diego Costa

I just gave you the proof you need.

See how una players slow. The Naija under 17 will beat our Super Eagles.
Re: Keshi Must Go? by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jun 30, 2014
kris:

I just gave you the proof you need.

See how una players slow. The Naija under 17 will beat our Super Eagles.

That's an opinion not a proof

Mikel was slow 10 years ago, how old was he?

A proof is providing an alternative birth certificate or birth registration details or that sort of evidence that the dates provided by the players are wrong
Re: Keshi Must Go? by kris(m): 12:20am On Jul 01, 2014
mikeansy:

That's an opinion not a proof

Mikel was slow 10 years ago, how old was he?

A proof is providing an alternative birth certificate or birth registration details or that sort of evidence that the dates provided by the players are wrong

Mikel was not slow 10 years ago. Mikel won the Silver Ball in 2005. He was hot back then.

Your people lie and cheat about almost anything, na age dem no go come lie? Abeg comot here!

And I also gave an example of my good friend wey dem reduce his age by 10 years.

Abi corruption no full Nigeria anymore? So how you go come try to argue here?

Naija man dey do fake visa we dey beat immigration people, na fake birth certificate dem no go fit do? Abegi.
Re: Keshi Must Go? by omanzo02: 6:13pm On Nov 20, 2014
Yes, he must go
Re: Keshi Must Go? by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 11:32pm On Nov 20, 2014
mikeansy:
May be Keshi is not very tactically minded

Joseph Nathaniel could replace Onazi. As for Mikel, he was one of the star players on the pitch. Why tale him off?
Re: Keshi Must Go? by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 11:49pm On Nov 20, 2014
cheguevera:
FRANK RIJKAARD FOR EAGLES COACHING JOB
Coach Rijkaard flopped at Barca when Henk Ten Cate left his coaching staff. He flopped at Galatasaray and LA Galaxy.
Re: Keshi Must Go? by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 11:52pm On Nov 20, 2014
kris:

Mikel was not slow 10 years ago. Mikel won the Silver Ball in 2005. He was hot back then.

Your people lie and cheat about almost anything, na age dem no go come lie? Abeg comot here!

And I also gave an example of my good friend wey dem reduce his age by 10 years.

Abi corruption no full Nigeria anymore? So how you go come try to argue here?

Naija man dey do fake visa we dey beat immigration people, na fake birth certificate dem no go fit do? Abegi.
Mikel was booed by the Plateau United fans because he was a small secondary school boy trying to play for their team. Note a small secondary school boy. Not long from then, he played the U17. Now, how did a player who added 10yrs to his age happen to look like a small secondary school boy. Lie small small.

(1) (Reply)

RONALDO, Who Bears The Name Better? / 7days Project / Yinka Dare's 44th Posthumous Birthday Is Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.