Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

A Worried Mom Want To Protect Her Step Saughter. Parenting Software Needed. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Worried Mom Want To Protect Her Step Saughter. Parenting Software Needed. (708 Views)

I Saw This On My Wife's Phone.....should I Be Worried? / Another Missing Person. Please Help A Worried Family. / "Why I Am Not Worried About My Wife Cheating On Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Worried Mom Want To Protect Her Step Saughter. Parenting Software Needed. by sudan01: 7:19am On Nov 08, 2011
Last week, a man who is nearly 25 years old came to my house, and he wanted to date with my step daughter who is only 14 years old. I was shocked and I rejected him of course. What's more, I caught my step daughter on the phone at 3:30 am and after checking the phone records, I found out she was on the phone from 3 am till 6 am, then checking my computer history I found out that she's joined a dating service for adults. She is 14 and I was very worried about what she's doing. I need some parental control software like parental control keylogger that I can install on my computer. I don't want to download it since I don't really trust those ones. I want to purchase it and install it from a disc. Does anyone know of a good one I can order? If it will protect the kids I don't care the price. I want one that won't be seen and is password protected. My boyfriend has one on his computer but that’s only for internet activity, I want one that will copy keystrokes and chatting, web searches and so on. Should I also need to install some mobile spy on her phone?
Re: A Worried Mom Want To Protect Her Step Saughter. Parenting Software Needed. by Nobody: 8:23am On Nov 08, 2011
/
Re: A Worried Mom Want To Protect Her Step Saughter. Parenting Software Needed. by sudan01: 8:43am On Nov 08, 2011
Thanks for your suggestion, I posted my problem here because I believe some parents who onced used parental control software may see my post and recommend some safe ones to me. I do want my husband to help me to deal with thisproblem, but he is too busy to manage his company. And I will have a talk with my daughter, and I need the parental control software too. My daughter is a little rebellious, and I am afraid that she will not listen to me.
Re: A Worried Mom Want To Protect Her Step Saughter. Parenting Software Needed. by Nobody: 8:50am On Nov 08, 2011
/
Re: A Worried Mom Want To Protect Her Step Saughter. Parenting Software Needed. by sudan01: 9:06am On Nov 08, 2011
Thanks, I know I should solve the problem from the root, and I should let my daughter know that I love her so much. But now I need some specific ways to deal with it.

(1) (Reply)

Women And Men!! / Right Or Wrong Be Honest? / Which Year You Go Talk Say Them Born Am.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.