Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Pastor Arrested After He K!lled His Wife And Bury Her In His Church Foundation. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor Arrested After He K!lled His Wife And Bury Her In His Church Foundation. (1374 Views)

Imo Gas Plant Attendants Allegedly Kill And Bury Their Colleague (Photo) / Woman Beats Her Maid To Death In Anambra, Bury Her Body (Graphic Photos) / The Pastor Who Used Human Bodies for church foundation - (very Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Arrested After He K!lled His Wife And Bury Her In His Church Foundation. by Nigeriacelebs01(m): 4:19am On Jan 31
The founder of Omega World Global Ministries, Pastor Enoch allegedly killed his wife and buried her in a shallow grave in Akwa Ibom state.

It was gathered that the suspect said to be from Abia State committed the crime in Ikot Abia community, Okon Clan in Eket Local Government Area of Akwa Ibom State.

The heinous act was said to have been discovered by youths of the community led by the OYC president, Comrade Effiong Johnson.

According to report, the woman had been missing for over two weeks so the youths swung into action and got a “confession” from the suspect.

They dug up the grave and discovered the decomposed corpse of the woman.

Watch the video here 👇 👇👇
https://www.nigeriacelebs.com.ng/2023/12/pastor-arrested-after-he-klled-his-wife.html

1 Like

Re: Pastor Arrested After He K!lled His Wife And Bury Her In His Church Foundation. by descarado: 4:22am On Jan 31
Religionists are like politicians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Arrested After He K!lled His Wife And Bury Her In His Church Foundation. by Righthussle: 5:23am On Jan 31
That's why I call all of them "pulpit bandits "because they're the same. Thieves ! The whole organized religion thing is to collect money from the gullible for their luxurious private-jet lifestyle.

Guys stop giving these pulpit bandits your hard earned money. Whoever or whatever made the universe will NEVER EVER EVER NEVER need your money for A N Y T H I N G whatsoever.

Any man who tells you he works for the maker of the universe is a thief. He works for his stomach. He must one day tell you the "all-sufficient " god he works for needs your money. The being behind the existence of the universe is not a human like Dangote, Elon Musk or Tinubu that will need workers and money. Wise up

1 Like

Re: Pastor Arrested After He K!lled His Wife And Bury Her In His Church Foundation. by crossfm: 5:24am On Jan 31
Just look at how these so called god of men are disgracing Christianity.

They are everywhere claiming that God called them. God called you and the first thing you do is to open your own church grin,as if God is not in your previous church.

Come to my church, come to my church as if God is living in your church.

Most of them don't do miracle outside their churches, because it's arranged.

Christians in their desperation for miracle start to visit everywhere, including the ones they know is not of God.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Arrested After He K!lled His Wife And Bury Her In His Church Foundation. by Houseontherock1: 5:41am On Jan 31
Crime has no ethnicity
Re: Pastor Arrested After He K!lled His Wife And Bury Her In His Church Foundation. by ceejay80s(m): 6:04am On Jan 31
I can't remember the last time I went to church but I know heaven sure die for me,

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Arrested After He K!lled His Wife And Bury Her In His Church Foundation. by Westerhoffe(m): 6:54am On Jan 31
Wickedness of man.
End Time Pastors.

What do you expect someone like this to preach?

JESUS CHRIST was right when He said:

Matthew 7 (KJV)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
²² Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
²³ And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Arrested After He K!lled His Wife And Bury Her In His Church Foundation. by Chukwuka319(m): 6:55am On Jan 31
90% of Nigerian pastors are fake.Know this and know peace.
With all these happenings,I will soon stop going to church and improve my personal relationship with my God.
Pentecostal churches are adding more problems than solutions,to the society, and it's high time they began to be government regulated, like it's done in China.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Arrested After He K!lled His Wife And Bury Her In His Church Foundation. by mytime24(f): 7:09am On Jan 31
Endtime pastor
Re: Pastor Arrested After He K!lled His Wife And Bury Her In His Church Foundation. by Nicepoker(m): 8:19am On Jan 31
This one can't be a pastor. Look for another name and give him.
Re: Pastor Arrested After He K!lled His Wife And Bury Her In His Church Foundation. by Kennyswag: 9:08am On Jan 31
Another "man of god"
Re: Pastor Arrested After He K!lled His Wife And Bury Her In His Church Foundation. by Caramia2020(m): 11:23am On Jan 31
Man of Crime, MOC.
Re: Pastor Arrested After He K!lled His Wife And Bury Her In His Church Foundation. by muyico(m): 11:53am On Jan 31
That is wot most African ladies is worshipping ! If U tell dem to stop going to church, they will call u devil,agent of hell
Re: Pastor Arrested After He K!lled His Wife And Bury Her In His Church Foundation. by CHRISTFUCKER: 12:57pm On Jan 31
Nice one pastor Femi
Re: Pastor Arrested After He K!lled His Wife And Bury Her In His Church Foundation. by Melagros(m): 1:56pm On Jan 31
COMRADES, you can see the reason why I slowed down going to church

(1) (Reply)

Atrocity: 2 Married People Banished After Caught Slẹ̄eping With Each Other-watch / Sokoto Man Has Been Arrested For Cannibalism / Busted On Instagram!!! Notorious Housemaid Thief Nabbed With N6million [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.