Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,749 members, 7,837,721 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

Please Help I'm Finding It Difficult To Make A Career Choice - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Help I'm Finding It Difficult To Make A Career Choice (78 Views)

PLS HELP I'm Finding It Very Difficult Funding My Account online. / Finding It Hard To Land Your First Gig On Upwork? Make sure you read this / Help, I'm Being Frustrated By The Rules Of My Mum's Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help I'm Finding It Difficult To Make A Career Choice by Bmani(m): 7:01am On Jan 31
Good day Nairalanders I'm single and a graduate of Economics I have been off from office work since 2016 and I have been surviving from side hustle like my graphic design (but I'm not earning much from it but it is able to foot some of my bills) and maybe support from my brother's and palm plantation which I'm managing . On some week days I'm free and I feel like I need to do more . Which now lead me to go back to my old office where I learnt printing though I was going there to print jobs not as often but. I was offered a job to come supervise and also work as a graphic designer. But the pay is small but I think I can combine it with agriculture. But the problem is office opens at 8am and closes at 6 pm from Monday-Satuday. I don't know what to do I'm not a fan of an office work but I just need to increase my income by working extra jobs. I don't know if I am making the right decision or not. I have been having a sleepless night on this matter. Please I need someone who have pass this phase of life or has experience to give their own views. Should I avoid the office work and focus on daily pay?
Re: Please Help I'm Finding It Difficult To Make A Career Choice by osmosis101(m): 7:14am On Jan 31
Anytin u go do today always reason bout 2moro... U daily pay get futvre?

1 Like

Re: Please Help I'm Finding It Difficult To Make A Career Choice by Bmani(m): 7:33am On Jan 31
osmosis101:
Anytin u go do today always reason bout 2moro... U daily pay get futvre?

Good question. It has but it an active income but I don't intend to do it all my life just that I need it as a means to reach some of my financial goals

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Need Help / Environmental Benefits Of Different Turf Types / Small Business Loan Options For Startups

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.