Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,288 members, 7,836,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Wife Of Ekiti Monarch Slain By Herdsmen Recalls Last Moments With Husband - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wife Of Ekiti Monarch Slain By Herdsmen Recalls Last Moments With Husband (46828 Views)

A Keke Rider Was Slain By His Friends In Jalingo (Photo) / Gunmen Kidnap Oba David Oyewumi, Ekiti Monarch / Fiancée Of Kolade Killed By SARS, Breaks Down In Tears, Recalls Last Moments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Of Ekiti Monarch Slain By Herdsmen Recalls Last Moments With Husband by Zivaharry(m): 2:19pm On Jan 31
Stop this nonsense, he is a human......
vanbonattel:
Did she vote for Tinubu?
Re: Wife Of Ekiti Monarch Slain By Herdsmen Recalls Last Moments With Husband by saysoo: 2:23pm On Jan 31
dre11:

https://saharareporters.com/2024/01/31/wife-ekiti-monarch-slain-herdsmen-recalls-last-moments-husband
you do not need the government, gather money buy arms and attack those with cows.
Re: Wife Of Ekiti Monarch Slain By Herdsmen Recalls Last Moments With Husband by 10mobile: 2:28pm On Jan 31
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Where are the cows?
Bro stop this useless attitude. This is how you people attract hatred to Igbos. What are you doing with unnecessary hatred on your people. How can it help your children? Why can't you think? Why should you be this heartless. No matter what happens, don't use human lives for your tribal banters. Where is our Christianity even? Let's stop allowing what we are passing through in Nigeria to make us lose our contact with God.

You can't lack love like this without losing your contact with God. No wonder our enemies are suppressing us. I understand there is the temptation to hate back on those who are hating on you. But I'm saying let's fight the temptation.

Sorry I don't mean to pick on you but I felt like just saying this. Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife Of Ekiti Monarch Slain By Herdsmen Recalls Last Moments With Husband by Pussyisgud: 2:29pm On Jan 31
Tinubu Till 2097
Re: Wife Of Ekiti Monarch Slain By Herdsmen Recalls Last Moments With Husband by HIPROFILE(m): 2:31pm On Jan 31
triple996:
Security personnel should pls save Nigeria 4rm anarchy, these are bandits not fulani. Crime knows no tribe nor religion

I hate it when I hear people call this thing Bandits.

Who even authorized the use of this word to normalize these nefarious activities of Boko Haram Islamic sect.? Why is our brains easily used in this country by the ruling class? There is a grand agenda to all these which is being achieved gradually while they use the media to shift the mind of the people not to even understand what is going on before their eyes.

Nnamdi Kanu saw all this and he know it all. which is the reason he is still being held captive till this time. Release him and he will expose more unfortunately you all would call him Ipod pig as usual but currently these mayhem is happening across the country every nook and cranny. It just baffles me how they gave boko haram a more befitting name (Bandit) to avoid it being prescribed a terror group. Now they are everywhere in the country.

1 Like

Re: Wife Of Ekiti Monarch Slain By Herdsmen Recalls Last Moments With Husband by wink2015(m): 2:33pm On Jan 31
Nigeria should be thinking about a Confederal Constitution.

So that we can all go back to our respect regions and govern ourselves.

It will save the south from a Fulanized Police force and Army

1 Like

Re: Wife Of Ekiti Monarch Slain By Herdsmen Recalls Last Moments With Husband by SeeWahala: 2:35pm On Jan 31
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Where are the cows?

Very wonderful question 🤔
Re: Wife Of Ekiti Monarch Slain By Herdsmen Recalls Last Moments With Husband by SeeWahala: 2:37pm On Jan 31
HIPROFILE:

I hate it when I hear people call this thing Bandits.

Who even authorized the use of this word to normalize these nefarious activities of Boko Haram Islamic sect.? Why is our brains easily used in this country by the ruling class? There is a grand agenda to all these which is being achieved gradually while they use the media to shift the mind of the people not to even understand what is going on before their eyes.

Nnamdi Kanu saw all this and he know it all. which is the reason he is still being held captive till this time. Release him and he will expose more unfortunately you all would call him Ipod pig as usual but currently these mayhem is happening across the country every nook and cranny. It just baffles me how they gave boko haram a more befitting name (Bandit) to avoid it being prescribed a terror group. Now they are everywhere in the country.

Flesh and blood didn't reveal this to you bro. God one 🙏
Re: Wife Of Ekiti Monarch Slain By Herdsmen Recalls Last Moments With Husband by SeeWahala: 2:38pm On Jan 31
10mobile:

Bro stop this useless attitude. This is how you people attract hatred to Igbos. What are you doing with unnecessary hatred on your people. How can it help your children? Why can't you think? Why should you be this heartless. No matter what happens, don't use human lives for your tribal banters. Where is our Christianity even? Let's stop allowing what we are passing through in Nigeria to make us lose our contact with God.

You can't lack love like this without losing your contact with God. No wonder our enemies are suppressing us. I understand there is the temptation to hate back on those who are hating on you. But I'm saying let's fight the temptation.

Sorry I don't mean to pick on you but I felt like just saying this. Thank you.

What you said here touched me 😔

2 Likes

Re: Wife Of Ekiti Monarch Slain By Herdsmen Recalls Last Moments With Husband by stanliwise(m): 2:39pm On Jan 31
triple996:
Security personnel should pls save Nigeria 4rm anarchy, these are bandits not fulani. Crime knows no tribe nor religion
This are terrorist. Bandit aim for profit and they don’t operate in this manner
Re: Wife Of Ekiti Monarch Slain By Herdsmen Recalls Last Moments With Husband by SeeWahala: 2:42pm On Jan 31
bionixs:
you and that guy you mentioned and all the joke that gave the likes are senseless

Why attack the guy he mentioned undecided

Or is it a good thing that fulani killed King's in their land? What wrong did he say?

Bia nwokem, O di ka isi gi emebiele angry
Re: Wife Of Ekiti Monarch Slain By Herdsmen Recalls Last Moments With Husband by ceasare: 2:44pm On Jan 31
phoneport:

My man forget this your big big grammar, how do they treat you THE LIVING? how much more the dead grin grin grin

Hmmmmm
Re: Wife Of Ekiti Monarch Slain By Herdsmen Recalls Last Moments With Husband by Ayo969696(f): 2:45pm On Jan 31
triple996:
Honestly
Re: Wife Of Ekiti Monarch Slain By Herdsmen Recalls Last Moments With Husband by Ayo969696(f): 2:47pm On Jan 31
triple996:
Honestly😔😔😔
Re: Wife Of Ekiti Monarch Slain By Herdsmen Recalls Last Moments With Husband by Beuberry(f): 2:51pm On Jan 31
vanbonattel:
Did she vote for Tinubu?
She didn't vote for Tinubu so show ya sympathy.

The day Nigeria ll break to pieces is nearer
Re: Wife Of Ekiti Monarch Slain By Herdsmen Recalls Last Moments With Husband by Passionate1(m): 2:52pm On Jan 31
Una still dey wait for government to protect Una. .fools!
Tinumbu no fit even defend Yoruba Nation. . what a shame!
Re: Wife Of Ekiti Monarch Slain By Herdsmen Recalls Last Moments With Husband by jaxxy(m): 2:54pm On Jan 31
This should be stopped immediately.
Re: Wife Of Ekiti Monarch Slain By Herdsmen Recalls Last Moments With Husband by thinkmoney(m): 3:04pm On Jan 31
ProudNigerian01:

This is just tragic, may his soul rest in peace.

So if He voted for Tinubu, does it mean he should die gruesomely?

Must we all belong to the same political divide?

If that's the case, let's discard the democratic system of government.

Meanwhile,

URGENT WARNING!!!

There's a growing trend of Sorcery practitioners using some scriptures to deceive the people of God. They call Jesus and quote Bible passages to cover their deceit.

BE NOT DECEIVED.

2Tim.3.13 - But evil men and impostors will grow worse and worse, deceiving and being deceived.

Anyone that tells you have to pray with special oil, water or some other substance from Israel, reject them.

They will tell you to make incisions on various objects, sleep in particular colored clothes, sprinkle salt around your room, call the names of your enemies at night etc.

They are all liars.

Anyone that tells you to give to caesar what is for caeser is not of the Light of God. God has no business helping people through such things or doing anything in the waterbanks.

Jesus Christ remains Lord forever and will continue to expose the works of evil.

Eph.5.11 - And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather expose them.

Spread the word.
There should be the chance to support anyone. But it’s saddening that a political party can nominate a character like Tinubufor president and it’s more sad that millions of people disregard his moral, health and character deficiencies to vote for him. That’s the point
Re: Wife Of Ekiti Monarch Slain By Herdsmen Recalls Last Moments With Husband by rollywise(m): 3:14pm On Jan 31
Oh I was just about to attack the presidency when I saw that president Tinubu has condemned the killings. That's the best solution. Since presidency has condemned the killings, I'm very sure it will dare not happen again. RIP to the dead
Re: Wife Of Ekiti Monarch Slain By Herdsmen Recalls Last Moments With Husband by justking(m): 3:15pm On Jan 31
So sad
Re: Wife Of Ekiti Monarch Slain By Herdsmen Recalls Last Moments With Husband by Rejouir: 3:23pm On Jan 31
Coldspice:

I hope you keep the same energy when they visit your family
My family, didn't vote for an incompetent, deceitful drug baron, who believes in winning an election through pandemonium.

So nature would be nice to me and my family.

Those who voted for incompetence, they will never escape the consequences. Osinbanjo contested, why not him

1 Like

Re: Wife Of Ekiti Monarch Slain By Herdsmen Recalls Last Moments With Husband by topatee: 3:29pm On Jan 31
Re: Wife Of Ekiti Monarch Slain By Herdsmen Recalls Last Moments With Husband by killsmith(f): 3:31pm On Jan 31
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Where are the cows?
Fantastic question.

Where are the cows to prove the atrocity was committed by a herdsman?
Re: Wife Of Ekiti Monarch Slain By Herdsmen Recalls Last Moments With Husband by Brushstrokes20: 3:33pm On Jan 31
Insecurity everywhere👀👀👀👀👀
Nig urgently needs a SANE AND SOUND LEADER asap!
A dedicated and committed commander in chief!
Re: Wife Of Ekiti Monarch Slain By Herdsmen Recalls Last Moments With Husband by tiwasiaife(m): 3:38pm On Jan 31
I thought when a president visit a Country, a guard of honor is mounted at the Presidential villa to welcome him. Either, that he is on an official visit or for an important issue.
Presidents, hardly stays more than 3 days in a country he visited.
How come Tinubu sneaked into France and will be there gorgeous over 2weeks.
Buhari was going to UK and now Tinubu has chose France.
How do u expect Other countries to respect us?
People are dying everyday and he doesn't care.
Elections has consequences when you chose people based on tribe, as he ascends he doesn't care about you but for his pocket and friends.
Re: Wife Of Ekiti Monarch Slain By Herdsmen Recalls Last Moments With Husband by ggood: 3:44pm On Jan 31
Goodvibes007:

Same way Fulani and UGM are killing Ibo igwes and Eze in the SE. Same with Taraba, delta, benue and many other places. Even the North is not spared.
Banditry is a national problem and no region is immune.
how many Fulani castle Herder kill in Akwa Ibom is not a national thing
Re: Wife Of Ekiti Monarch Slain By Herdsmen Recalls Last Moments With Husband by bionixs: 4:02pm On Jan 31
SeeWahala:

Why attack the guy he mentioned undecided

Or is it a good thing that fulani killed King's in their land? What wrong did he say?

Bia nwokem, O di ka isi gi emebiele angry
ipụbago Ara ?
Re: Wife Of Ekiti Monarch Slain By Herdsmen Recalls Last Moments With Husband by Paramount01(m): 4:19pm On Jan 31
vanbonattel:
Did she vote for Tinubu?

And what does that mean?
Re: Wife Of Ekiti Monarch Slain By Herdsmen Recalls Last Moments With Husband by Paramount01(m): 4:23pm On Jan 31
ezenna191:
Sad! In eight months, Tinubu has clearly shown that he lacks capacity for leadership. Heighten insecurity, heighten corruption, poor economic policies, hunger and frustration and the consequences of increase in suicide, depression and insanity. Tinubu only knows the metrics of politics but lacks capacity for governance.

He was the best candidate during the last election.
Re: Wife Of Ekiti Monarch Slain By Herdsmen Recalls Last Moments With Husband by themanderon: 4:44pm On Jan 31
This is no longer funny. Something sinister and evil is going on in this country.
Re: Wife Of Ekiti Monarch Slain By Herdsmen Recalls Last Moments With Husband by Bobopelu: 4:49pm On Jan 31
Atheistan:
Nawa oo
I hope now everyone has realized that this menace is a national problem and not an unknown gunmen/SE issue.
I hope now every tribalist has relized that SE was not knowingly turning their region into Eastlamabad.

These are criminal acts and must not be tribalized.
Let us collectively solve Nigerian problem as they emerge.
its so sad imagine we never give them colony they are misbehaving Buhari was trying to set us up then if we had given them colony nah so dem go Dey kill kill easily

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man With Four Wives Dies After Sex Romp With Concubine / Happiness Nwokocha: Francis Alamezie Framed Me Up, Accused Me Of Raping His Son / Soldiers And Boko Haram Battle In Borno, Many Feared Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.