Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,132 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Why I Cheated On My Ex-Husband- Korra Obidi - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Cheated On My Ex-Husband- Korra Obidi (41918 Views)

Korra Obidi Dances On The Street Of California With Nude Baby Bump / Pregnant Korra Obidi Dances At The Club With Another Man / Korra Obidi's Husband Refuses To Kiss Her After Eating Nigerian Food (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Cheated On My Ex-Husband- Korra Obidi by Juanmike(m): 5:06pm On Feb 01
Why you admitted whoreing on you... You mean
Re: Why I Cheated On My Ex-Husband- Korra Obidi by owiko(m): 5:06pm On Feb 01
D
Re: Why I Cheated On My Ex-Husband- Korra Obidi by Reelmii: 5:07pm On Feb 01
post=128237677:
Shameless
is the man shameless too
Re: Why I Cheated On My Ex-Husband- Korra Obidi by adesegun121(m): 5:09pm On Feb 01
Hoelosho

1 Like

Re: Why I Cheated On My Ex-Husband- Korra Obidi by Natbrowny: 5:11pm On Feb 01
So things like this now make front page.

Mtchewww
Re: Why I Cheated On My Ex-Husband- Korra Obidi by Obierika(m): 5:11pm On Feb 01
I thought she was pretending online to have a perfect marriage

3 Likes

Re: Why I Cheated On My Ex-Husband- Korra Obidi by solarpowersys: 5:14pm On Feb 01
I'm absolutely thrilled with my new solar panels in Bakersfield, California! Thanks to the installer I found on <a href="https://medium.com/@solar-roofing/kentucky-solar-investment-2024-worth-your-money-f4dcede45698">Solar Power Systems</a>, the installation was a breeze. They shone in efficiency and customer service, truly the brightest stars in the solar business!
Re: Why I Cheated On My Ex-Husband- Korra Obidi by bunmioguns(m): 5:16pm On Feb 01
why is she telling us now?
Re: Why I Cheated On My Ex-Husband- Korra Obidi by TA4TA4: 5:18pm On Feb 01
In the end ...Na the kids dey suffer am .....what a pity

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OW3BxO88xsU

1 Like

Re: Why I Cheated On My Ex-Husband- Korra Obidi by Goodlady(f): 5:20pm On Feb 01
EreluRoz:
Marriage from hell
Eggxactly

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Cheated On My Ex-Husband- Korra Obidi by pocohantas(f): 5:22pm On Feb 01
I don't understand the head and tail.
You confessed to get it off your chest. I can understand that part. But what revelations did it bring about?

1 Like

Re: Why I Cheated On My Ex-Husband- Korra Obidi by Alexlalax1(m): 5:24pm On Feb 01
Meaning you can take someone out of oloshoism but you can never take the oloshoism in them

1 Like

Re: Why I Cheated On My Ex-Husband- Korra Obidi by Obierika(m): 5:26pm On Feb 01
Ohraykon:
Make she go sit down somewhere wey slim case, don jazzy and co down sample am. If your babe dey around naija celebs just know say you na second fiddle. She used oyinbo to get papers no doubt.

You wey dey mention people name for here, I hope say you get strong evidence.
Re: Why I Cheated On My Ex-Husband- Korra Obidi by BadBradley: 5:28pm On Feb 01
DyshApp:

https://dailypost.ng/2024/01/31/why-i-admitted-cheating-on-my-ex-husband-korra-obidi/#:~:text=Speaking%20in%20a%20recent%20interview,brought%20a%20lot%20of%20revelations.
low birth prostitute trying to justify herself.

You also revealed your ashawo tendency for clutch and the 10 minutes game has faded, you're plotting season 2 to regnite the fame again. Useless thing.
Re: Why I Cheated On My Ex-Husband- Korra Obidi by bdon123(m): 5:31pm On Feb 01
DyshApp:

https://dailypost.ng/2024/01/31/why-i-admitted-cheating-on-my-ex-husband-korra-obidi/#:~:text=Speaking%20in%20a%20recent%20interview,brought%20a%20lot%20of%20revelations.
U know say u like blackman big gbola bt u marry oyigbo.so people jst like deceive themselves.
Re: Why I Cheated On My Ex-Husband- Korra Obidi by qtx(m): 5:34pm On Feb 01
DyshApp:

Mari social media girls and see the ugly side of life grin
Re: Why I Cheated On My Ex-Husband- Korra Obidi by TUANKU(m): 5:43pm On Feb 01
She said that because she is an attention seeking okpo .
Re: Why I Cheated On My Ex-Husband- Korra Obidi by SmithSmart04: 5:51pm On Feb 01
People are just so funny

Wooo

Get Mtn data from me @#280 per gb

WhatsApp 08163233898
Re: Why I Cheated On My Ex-Husband- Korra Obidi by Dennisochampa: 6:06pm On Feb 01
Very soon this will be the Trend....
People coming out openly to identify with their show of shame
Re: Why I Cheated On My Ex-Husband- Korra Obidi by israelmao(m): 6:07pm On Feb 01
Nothing seems to matter to some people again many are drifting fast towards perdition.

1 Like

Re: Why I Cheated On My Ex-Husband- Korra Obidi by Daniluv1(m): 6:09pm On Feb 01
Why you admitted or why you cheated on your ex husband please grin

Be specific please
ASHANA
Re: Why I Cheated On My Ex-Husband- Korra Obidi by boxypane(m): 6:12pm On Feb 01
He n She goat.
Re: Why I Cheated On My Ex-Husband- Korra Obidi by abbey621(m): 6:15pm On Feb 01
ELERIBUUUUUUUUU

1 Like

Re: Why I Cheated On My Ex-Husband- Korra Obidi by justking(m): 6:16pm On Feb 01
Na you sabi
Re: Why I Cheated On My Ex-Husband- Korra Obidi by toujurs: 6:25pm On Feb 01
This woman is a LovePeddler, it a shame this foreign guy she was able to deceive was sex starved. She used sex, and wiped his senses off.
Re: Why I Cheated On My Ex-Husband- Korra Obidi by finallybusy: 6:31pm On Feb 01
The importance to children on Nairaland is…
Re: Why I Cheated On My Ex-Husband- Korra Obidi by jayAjoku(m): 6:34pm On Feb 01
i pity the fools that believe their own wife or Babe cannot Cheat on them, when time reach you go know
Re: Why I Cheated On My Ex-Husband- Korra Obidi by Judolisco(m): 6:37pm On Feb 01
SAMBARRY:
Cute children with immature and unreasonable parents

One of the worse things that can happen to a child is to come to the world through Lousy and unwise parents who themselves need parenting and character development
God bless you

1 Like

Re: Why I Cheated On My Ex-Husband- Korra Obidi by yinkeys(m): 6:56pm On Feb 01
YinkaOlusesi16:
No Shame Again.
He picked rubbish na
What do you expect
I guess a decent number of dudes can’t see red flags when it’s written all over the women
Re: Why I Cheated On My Ex-Husband- Korra Obidi by goodconsience77: 6:59pm On Feb 01
What pain women most is for them to confess and discover that their husband is doing the same cheating.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To AY- Comedian / Tonto Dikeh And Her Son, Andre Omodayo Churchill Play Football At Grocery Shop / Tboss And Kemen Pictured Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.