Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,450 members, 7,853,960 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 08:34 AM

I've Been Sacked For No Reason - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I've Been Sacked For No Reason (2628 Views)

I've Just Been Sacked / I Was Sacked For Carrying Out My Duty / I've Been Invited For Sterling Bank Job Interview. What Should I Expect? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: I've Been Sacked For No Reason by anu3: 10:23pm On Feb 08
talk2chomchom:
please I just want to confirm something from you ma, in one of the thread here on Nairaland, somebody asked this question " This is a great! Kudos to you OP! May the Almighty continue to strengthen you. Please where can I get remote teaching jobs? Preferably from American & Canadian clients. British clients no dey pay well. cheesy cheesy relative to the question,someone directed the poster to reach out to you . I want to know if you've got any connection to suchas obtainable in the question. Because I'm interested too. Sorry, I just have to quote you to hear directly from you.

Hello... Well, it's possible, but not always very easy, I must confess. I first tried in 2017/2018 but failed terribly due to weak 3g network and poor online teaching skills and experience I had in general back then. Then I sort of gave up for a while and got back again sometime in 2022. And God helped through through a small opportunity that showed up, and better 4g speed and more teaching/speaking skills/experience.

Requirements... Someone else may not wait that long especially a female. The main things are passion for teaching; ability to imitate foreign accent (British/American)—good pronunciations/phonics, general English knowledge like grammar—except you want to focus on just kids/basic levels...

More importantly God's help, cos the market is highly saturated all over. And some companies/schools have students, some don't. Some do have loads of them... Mine was like a miracle cos as I said I had already given up and thought I waste time and money trying and investing my major saving to buy basic equipment. It's not always the same with everyone.

Farewell

(1) (2) (Reply)

All School Of Nursing Past Questions And Answers PDF In Nigerian Institutions / Who Know Lastra Geoservices Ltd In Ph/warri(oil / Gas / NIMC Test Format?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.