Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,654 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Married Couples: How Do You Cope With Temptation To Cheat? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Couples: How Do You Cope With Temptation To Cheat? (23203 Views)

Married And Engaged Couples: How Did He Propose? / Long Distance Marriage: How Do You Cope Married Couples In Similiar Situation / How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Couples: How Do You Cope With Temptation To Cheat? by DivinegiftofGod: 1:34pm On Feb 01
Should questions like this even be arising?
If you know you're still going to cheat, why marry?

This Just shows how confused and indecisive some people can be.

You either marry and stay married and loyal to one person or remain single and frolic as much as you want.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Couples: How Do You Cope With Temptation To Cheat? by Rhado: 1:34pm On Feb 01
Eunoiaa:
A woman's libido is something of an astronomical nature, and therefore cannot be 'tamed.' Women only get married to fulfil all righteousness, and just to, you know, satisfy the primordial urge of a man for a fulfilment found only in marriage.

So there's nothing like managing temptation for a married woman. This is a truth all men must accept to have a happier, healthier marital life. So the best you can do when you notice that your wife has started looking outside is to pick the young men she frolics with yourself. I mean, she's not doing it for the emotional benefits, she's doing it for the physical release which you alone can not supply.

So your best bet as a man is to help her pick men who are only interested in sex, too, not a man who will want to snatch her from you.

This is the secret of men of old to their long-lasting marriages, but somehow men of nowadays did not have it handed down to them, and now they have the redpill deceiving them that they should not accept a cheating woman. Hahahahahaha. See as a man, your honor is in celebrating a cheating wife, let me tell you. Don't allow bitter young men to mislead you in losing your marriage. Stay with a cheating wife, cherish her, have her needs met by different men, and you'll glow. To marry a promiscuous woman is to marry well.

So, anyway where was I? Yes. The sexual urges of a woman to mate with as much males as possible cannot be repressed. To get married to a woman who doesn't have this urge is a recipe for disaster. So your best bet as a man is helping her to select the playing fields that she plants her juices in.

Let me stop here for now. When I remember more green pills for managing cheating as a married man, I'll edit this comment and add them.
You are a male Oga

2 Likes

Re: Married Couples: How Do You Cope With Temptation To Cheat? by Sike(m): 1:34pm On Feb 01
Eunoiaa:
A woman's libido is something of an astronomical nature, and therefore cannot be 'tamed.' Women only get married to fulfil all righteousness, and just to, you know, satisfy the primordial urge of a man for a fulfilment found only in marriage.

So there's nothing like managing temptation for a married woman. This is a truth all men must accept to have a happier, healthier marital life. So the best you can do when you notice that your wife has started looking outside is to pick the young men she frolics with yourself. I mean, she's not doing it for the emotional benefits, she's doing it for the physical release which you alone can not supply.

So your best bet as a man is to help her pick men who are only interested in sex, too, not a man who will want to snatch her from you.

This is the secret of men of old to their long-lasting marriages, but somehow men of nowadays did not have it handed down to them, and now they have the redpill deceiving them that they should not accept a cheating woman. Hahahahahaha. See as a man, your honor is in celebrating a cheating wife, let me tell you. Don't allow bitter young men to mislead you in losing your marriage. Stay with a cheating wife, cherish her, have her needs met by different men, and you'll glow. To marry a promiscuous woman is to marry well.

So, anyway where was I? Yes. The sexual urges of a woman to mate with as much males as possible cannot be repressed. To get married to a woman who doesn't have this urge is a recipe for disaster. So your best bet as a man is helping her to select the playing fields that she plants her juices in.

Let me stop here for now. When I remember more green pills for managing cheating as a married man, I'll edit this comment and add them.

Kini nwi? 🀷
Re: Married Couples: How Do You Cope With Temptation To Cheat? by Kionrae: 1:35pm On Feb 01
I cheat in peace
Re: Married Couples: How Do You Cope With Temptation To Cheat? by Fiscus105(m): 1:36pm On Feb 01
Sex is like imaginary fulfilment, the more you crave for it within you, the more your body would be seeking to make it comes to reality.

The less you give room for it in ur heart, the the less you crave for it physically.

Anything you train ur body to master, it would definitely adjust itself automatically.

Go and ask men that sleeping with their daughters, they started by not seeing anything wrong in sleeping with 2 close friends, then, 2 or more sisters , later daughter and mother, it would graduate to wife's siblings.

....... before you know, they start sleeping with daughter.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Couples: How Do You Cope With Temptation To Cheat? by Shigireturn: 1:37pm On Feb 01
Eunoiaa:

not all mad men roam the street. This is why everyone must be very careful with the next person to you cos you never know if the person just come back from psychiatry hospital

2 Likes

Re: Married Couples: How Do You Cope With Temptation To Cheat? by BenuePolitician(m): 1:37pm On Feb 01
Temptations will always be there it's left for you to decide and always remember those who stand for nothing will 100% fall for anything. As a married man you if you find yourself falling for secondary school girls in skimpy uniforms, just go to Market and buy a skimpy school uniform and put it on your wife next do the needful (in Bed ) trust me it's the same opening she has that your woman also has smiley

1 Like

Re: Married Couples: How Do You Cope With Temptation To Cheat? by hooklover: 1:39pm On Feb 01
As narried nan u have so many to choose from to cintrol sex espevially as u already have wifr as standby.
.if u need it is wife availabe u check

Who si avaikable househelp

Or ur wifr friends ot ur xasual friends or ones u meet on day to day basis or online.

Just make ur choice wen moni dey women are akeayd avilabkr just 4 u to br discipline.if u get moni small game over.

I observe Gen z ladies love sex and harkdy say No
Re: Married Couples: How Do You Cope With Temptation To Cheat? by Pootle: 1:39pm On Feb 01
dont knw but we dey always avoid am cool
Re: Married Couples: How Do You Cope With Temptation To Cheat? by Dminister(m): 1:41pm On Feb 01
Eunoiaa:

So there's nothing like managing temptation for a married woman. This is a truth all men must accept to have a happier, healthier marital life. So the best you can do when you notice that your wife has started looking outside is to pick the young men she frolics
with yourself. I mean, she's not doing it for the emotional benefits, she's doing it for the physical release which you alone can not supply.

Delulu on the loose. You are damn so jealous of men. Obviously you can’t handle the way men brag about serving different pussies. You are so hurt. You need a hug or may be a very strong Gbola with thick veins to reset you

4 Likes

Re: Married Couples: How Do You Cope With Temptation To Cheat? by Drone95(m): 1:41pm On Feb 01
Discipline, and God's grace

Check out this free app β€” It Pays to Walk 🚢 https://sweatco.in/i/michaelayohilarious

2 Likes

Re: Married Couples: How Do You Cope With Temptation To Cheat? by Angelfrost(m): 1:41pm On Feb 01
Personally, the urge will always come, but my aversion for unnecessary drama and scandals is more than enough deterrent.

In simple terms, the headache wey dey house is enough... I can't be that dumb to add another headache outside.

Sex is good, but peace of mind is better.

When it becomes impossible to be faithful to my wife, I will sue for divorce since I'm naturally monogamous. cool

Life no suppose hard.

6 Likes

Re: Married Couples: How Do You Cope With Temptation To Cheat? by alhassan47(m): 1:41pm On Feb 01
i use B29 first and then decide if i want to proceed or not.
Re: Married Couples: How Do You Cope With Temptation To Cheat? by GUNITGuy: 1:42pm On Feb 01
Eunoiaa:

thunder were are you ..........someone hear needs your services

1 Like

Re: Married Couples: How Do You Cope With Temptation To Cheat? by Badadvisor: 1:42pm On Feb 01
VeryWickedMan:
Housegirl
Secretary
Intern
Waitress
Wife's sister
Pastor's wife
Agbo seller
This guy it's new you keep getting more silly πŸ˜…πŸ˜πŸ˜

1 Like

Re: Married Couples: How Do You Cope With Temptation To Cheat? by o123456789(m): 1:44pm On Feb 01
ebubeson:
As a married person, share you escape routes to overcoming cheating and how you cope with the temptation to commit adultery.
The fear of HIV/AIDS and other sexually transmitted diseases made me to develop a system of self worth that makes me to avoid cheating. Let me explain: I see any other woman except my wife as not worthy enough to be involved with me sexually, I now look at cheating as see-finish for me, due to this my self worth system. Any cheating man or woman is worthless!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Couples: How Do You Cope With Temptation To Cheat? by Noblegraphix20(m): 1:44pm On Feb 01
Wahala..
Re: Married Couples: How Do You Cope With Temptation To Cheat? by BloomingDale(f): 1:45pm On Feb 01
Dminister:

Delulu on the loose. You are damn so jealous of men. Obviously you can’t handle the way men brag about serving different pussies. You are so hurt. You need a hug or may be a very strong Gbola with thick veins to reset you

Men serving different pussies, and you think those pussies are not serving all the men that need different pussies. You guys are really slow. It’s just that women don’t brag about it like you men, or you think when you cheat and your wife decides to stay it’s not for a motive?

2 Likes

Re: Married Couples: How Do You Cope With Temptation To Cheat? by Fiscus105(m): 1:47pm On Feb 01
Shigireturn:
not all mad men roam the street. This is why everyone must be very careful with the next person to you cos you never know if the person just come back from psychiatry hospital

You are giving him what he wants.

By mentioning his post, he makes him feel like superhero .

The way to deal with this type of hysteria personality is to ignore them totally.

2 Likes

Re: Married Couples: How Do You Cope With Temptation To Cheat? by toujurs: 1:47pm On Feb 01
Eunoiaa:

Psychotic Introvert. Don't go and get a job. Keep jumping from one topic to another, to give reasons why you are emotionally traumatized

3 Likes

Re: Married Couples: How Do You Cope With Temptation To Cheat? by Ulogwe1: 1:48pm On Feb 01
Cheating is a sign of being irresponsible.

Responsible men and women don't cheat.

3 Likes

Re: Married Couples: How Do You Cope With Temptation To Cheat? by MuMuOnBail: 1:49pm On Feb 01
Na wa ooo

Numerous succulent side chick.

I am a chronic, unapologetic, addictive adulterous husband.

In fact if cheating was a field in education, I would have been a double-Professor.

Only men that have money cheat. If you think I am lying ask your rich pastor

grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Married Couples: How Do You Cope With Temptation To Cheat? by McLizbae: 1:49pm On Feb 01
Not sure I have ever faced a temptation to sleep with another woman since I married mine about 5 years ago. I just never put or find myself in such situation.

May God help guys that face such temptation!
Re: Married Couples: How Do You Cope With Temptation To Cheat? by Emusan(m): 1:50pm On Feb 01
BluntCrazeMan:
Nigerians particularly break rules and laws deliberately, just to know what would happen.

And they will face the consequences of it, as there's no ignorance of the laws.

So,, I don't think you're writing this to prick anybody's moral Judgement..

Sure! Just stating the obvious fact.

They will see that it is not good, and still go ahead and do it.

That's why they need to be reminded that there's consequence to their actions.
Re: Married Couples: How Do You Cope With Temptation To Cheat? by dhesire(m): 1:51pm On Feb 01
ebubeson:
As a married person, share you escape routes to overcoming cheating and how you cope with the temptation to commit adultery.

All thanks to Tinubu and the economy, the fear of billing is the begining of wisdom for me.

Above all, I fear God die, the fear of the consequences of 5 minutes 'enjoyment' always guides my ways.

Truth be told, the temptation is high, I mean very very high but for God.
Re: Married Couples: How Do You Cope With Temptation To Cheat? by VeryWickedMan: 1:54pm On Feb 01
Badadvisor:

This guy it's new you keep getting more silly πŸ˜…πŸ˜πŸ˜

I forgot POS attendant
Re: Married Couples: How Do You Cope With Temptation To Cheat? by realmindz: 1:55pm On Feb 01
There are always temptation but the idea is to put your eyes on your goals. There’s nothing good about the troubles cheating brings. It brings mistrust and a gradual break away from home. I want a home, a family and it’s serious business to me. So I always remind myself of what I need to achieve, the bigger picture.
Re: Married Couples: How Do You Cope With Temptation To Cheat? by Badadvisor: 1:55pm On Feb 01
VeryWickedMan:

I forgot POS attendant
πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Married Couples: How Do You Cope With Temptation To Cheat? by Chummynoni(m): 1:57pm On Feb 01
Married couples ? Or some married couples?
Re: Married Couples: How Do You Cope With Temptation To Cheat? by gabicon: 1:57pm On Feb 01
ebubeson:

Practice the DISCIPLINE of self control. You are not to start practicing it in marriage, it should be practiced outside it first.
Re: Married Couples: How Do You Cope With Temptation To Cheat? by ifinger: 2:00pm On Feb 01
I get one wey i even de finger for office! Just small change she go put bwess and open Puna for me ! After 2kids oh a d the husband de drop motivational quote for IG like tomorrow no de
Re: Married Couples: How Do You Cope With Temptation To Cheat? by Greenfaces: 2:00pm On Feb 01
Have sex with your partner frequently. You can't feel like eating whenever your stomach is very full. If you have an orgasm every morning and night, you will go about the day not even noticing the other gender at all. And if anyone approaches you, it will be offensive to you

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Kid Sister Ran Away From Home, What Do I Do? / Re: About My Elder Brother Who Does Not Care About Us / After 27 Years Of Marriage, 57-year-old Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.