Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,053 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

CBN Orders Banks To Sell Excess Dollars In 24 Hours - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / CBN Orders Banks To Sell Excess Dollars In 24 Hours (30313 Views)

Naira Rebounds As Banks Offload Excess Dollars / CBN Orders Banks To Collect Old ₦‎500, ₦‎1,000 Notes / CBN Orders Banks To Spy On 19 Persons (Full List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN Orders Banks To Sell Excess Dollars In 24 Hours by femmy2010(m): 12:10am On Feb 02
Kindly tell CBn to convert speculators' dollars in Non-business accounts to Naira ASAP.
Re: CBN Orders Banks To Sell Excess Dollars In 24 Hours by Dennisochampa: 2:09am On Feb 02
ENDTIMEISNEAR:
Uselessss APC Government. This is what you get when you voted for is my turn Baba blu, Bubaba, dollar is moving to N2000 grin grin grin grin grin
Those that voted for this Afonjaas Thieftinubu shey Una dey enjoy the high fuel price and food price grin angry grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
..... Not surprised by all these senseless people...
They only see the immediate picture but never the effect it has on the economy....
Re: CBN Orders Banks To Sell Excess Dollars In 24 Hours by Dennisochampa: 2:11am On Feb 02
PrinceOfLagos:
When your president and his employees are clueless and confused cheesy

Una go still sell Naira in excess cheesy cheesy
... Says a hungry and myopic kid still feeding off his parents
Re: CBN Orders Banks To Sell Excess Dollars In 24 Hours by Dennisochampa: 2:14am On Feb 02
Validated:
This is fire brigade approach, but good for those of us buying to keep for long term grin
...... If no be say you no get shame... How many Americans dey buy naira keep

Greedy people like u na im dey destroy Nigeria and I pray make those dollars u dey hoard decline in value

1 Like

Re: CBN Orders Banks To Sell Excess Dollars In 24 Hours by lawani: 2:56am On Feb 02
In actual fact, banks can not hold any dollar. Banks are brokers. All the dollars in their custody belong to other people in their bank accounts and yiu can't tell anybody to empty their account by force unless you are looking for trouble
Re: CBN Orders Banks To Sell Excess Dollars In 24 Hours by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:34am On Feb 02
PARADIZEPRIEST:
KUDOS!
The new CBN regime has been shielding commercial banks alot to prevent international scandals of past regime and avoid scaring away foreign investors.
Serial Naija bank managers are high level crooks conniving with BDCs to wrack foreign exhange system with criminality and multiple infractions
Re: CBN Orders Banks To Sell Excess Dollars In 24 Hours by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:35am On Feb 02
PARADIZEPRIEST:
ANY MUROON HIDING DOLLAR PAPER money,THE US DIGITALDOLLARS WILL SOON CATCH UP WITH YOU FOOLS AND SABOTUERS WILL LOSE MASSIVELY,IFSHA angry
Re: CBN Orders Banks To Sell Excess Dollars In 24 Hours by PARADIZEPRIEST: 6:48pm On Feb 06
PARADIZEPRIEST:
ANY MUROON HIDING DOLLAR PAPER money,THE US DIGITALDOLLARS WILL SOON CATCH UP WITH YOU FOOLS AND SABOTUERS WILL LOSE MASSIVELY,IFSHA angry
Because when the digital US dollars is out,your dirty dollar papers cannot be smuggled into the ebanking system,because you must tell the govt how you got those dollars before you exchange it for digital Dollars.CAVAET EMPTOR,DONT SAY YOU WERE NOT WARNED. Go and deposite those papers dollars now b4 is too lateangry
Re: CBN Orders Banks To Sell Excess Dollars In 24 Hours by BigDickProblems: 11:32am On Feb 13
Okin07:
Honestly, I'm a bit puzzled about how this move is connected because this morning, the pounds were at 1915, and now it's down to 1730 – a big drop! The government policy might be slow, but it's definitely making an impact. We'll get there eventually.

BigDickProblems:

I am not sorry about this, but you sound like an idiot.

In the next 14 days, come back to this thread and see why I said so.

I told you how idiotic you sound. Go and check todays exchange rate and accept the reality. This government is the worst there ever was, and believing in them means you are among the most foolish humans on earth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

16 moments those depositing money in the bank can Relate To. (pics) / Nigeria’s Largest Electronic Manufacturing, Assembly Plant Launched / What Business Can I Start With 4,000 Naira?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.