Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,147 members, 7,860,115 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:54 AM

My Precious Last 1k Left Me This Morning Without A Pity - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / My Precious Last 1k Left Me This Morning Without A Pity (951 Views)

See Why My Oga Sacked Me This Morning. Did I Do Wrong? / My Wife Left Me Help Am Loseing My Mind / one most precious resource you should be very smart with before u look for Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Precious Last 1k Left Me This Morning Without A Pity by Waterfullbelle: 4:50pm On Feb 01
Things are so rough with me and only God knows how am managing to survive in the face of this unbearable economic hardship.

As early as 5:30am this morning, I was already on my way trekking to the market for morning market deals where things are a bit cheap.

I wanted to buy cups of Garri and beans.

The first place I entered said beans is N190/cup and I left to find where I could buy at cheaper amount.

I finally find a place where it was N170/cup and Garri 6 cups for N500.

It was time to pay.

Hmmmmm

Trying to bring out the money was when I started looking like a joker.

A real joker indeed. Because, how would the last 1k disappear like that?

I searched everywhere and couldn't find the money anywhere.

This was around pass 6am when the day was getting bright.

Long story short, I cried and returned from the market very hopelessly, more hopeless than I was before going there.

At least that Garri and beans would have sustained me but now I'm left with nothing.

My precious last 1k couldn't even pity me and stay knowing how things are but left me pitilessly and put me in a more hopeless situation.

I'm sad. Very sad especially with the way things are in this country.

Inflation is killing us, people can no longer afford the basics.

Nigeria is no longer for some classes of people. They've achieved that.
Re: My Precious Last 1k Left Me This Morning Without A Pity by Trustalone(f): 5:00pm On Feb 01
Sorry dear. Feeling so bad for you reading this. I can relate as I can remember the day I lost the last money that was with me. I suffered.
Re: My Precious Last 1k Left Me This Morning Without A Pity by Onuimo1(m): 5:20pm On Feb 01
Who never go never see. Better days ahead
Re: My Precious Last 1k Left Me This Morning Without A Pity by marsup: 6:23pm On Feb 01
Let me send you the 1k.

1 Like

Re: My Precious Last 1k Left Me This Morning Without A Pity by SIXFEETUNDER: 6:40pm On Feb 01
Are you still hungry??
Re: My Precious Last 1k Left Me This Morning Without A Pity by LowKeyManny: 8:15pm On Feb 01
Re: My Precious Last 1k Left Me This Morning Without A Pity by Phabulous4(m): 8:17pm On Feb 01
Send your details make I buzz you another 1k. You go again tomorrow.
Waterfullbelle:
Things are so rough with me and only God knows how am managing to survive in the face of this unbearable economic hardship.

As early as 5:30am this morning, I was already on my way trekking to the market for morning market deals where things are a bit cheap.

I wanted to buy cups of Garri and beans.

The first place I entered said beans is N190/cup and I left to find where I could buy at cheaper amount.

I finally find a place where it was N170/cup and Garri 6 cups for N500.

It was time to pay.

Hmmmmm

Trying to bring out the money was when I started looking like a joker.

A real joker indeed. Because, how would the last 1k disappear like that?

I searched everywhere and couldn't find the money anywhere.

This was around pass 6am when the day was getting bright.

Long story short, I cried and returned from the market very hopelessly, more hopeless than I was before going there.

At least that Garri and beans would have sustained me but now I'm left with nothing.

My precious last 1k couldn't even pity me and stay knowing how things are but left me pitilessly and put me in a more hopeless situation.

I'm sad. Very sad especially with the way things are in this country.

Inflation is killing us, people can no longer afford the basics.

Nigeria is no longer for some classes of people. They've achieved that.

5 Likes

Re: My Precious Last 1k Left Me This Morning Without A Pity by myfan: 8:23pm On Feb 01
Sorry na so life be
Re: My Precious Last 1k Left Me This Morning Without A Pity by Garrieveryday: 8:34pm On Feb 01
Very painful experience. The day it happened to me, you needed to see how I was weeping like a child.
Re: My Precious Last 1k Left Me This Morning Without A Pity by Oloki: 8:49pm On Feb 01
Drop your details. God might touch some people to help you

2 Likes

Re: My Precious Last 1k Left Me This Morning Without A Pity by Ibst: 8:55pm On Feb 01
drop your AZA Nairalanders are good people
Re: My Precious Last 1k Left Me This Morning Without A Pity by Stayupup(m): 6:52am On Feb 02
Sad thing is that, when it will happen to, you won't even know
Re: My Precious Last 1k Left Me This Morning Without A Pity by SpicyMimi(f): 3:06pm On Feb 02
Oo didn’t drop his details…many are willing to help.
Re: My Precious Last 1k Left Me This Morning Without A Pity by Waterfullbelle: 6:42am On Feb 03
marsup:
Let me send you the 1k.

Hi, good morning. Please I'm sorry I
Re: My Precious Last 1k Left Me This Morning Without A Pity by Waterfullbelle: 6:44am On Feb 03
SIXFEETUNDER:
Are you still hungry??

Yes. Still need help. Sorry please I have been offline
Re: My Precious Last 1k Left Me This Morning Without A Pity by Waterfullbelle: 6:45am On Feb 03
Phabulous4:
Send your details make I buzz you another 1k. You go again tomorrow.

I will really appreciate that please.
line
Re: My Precious Last 1k Left Me This Morning Without A Pity by Waterfullbelle: 6:46am On Feb 03
Oloki:
Drop your details. God might touch some people to help you
pay
Re: My Precious Last 1k Left Me This Morning Without A Pity by Waterfullbelle: 6:47am On Feb 03
Trustalone:
Sorry dear. Feeling so bad for you reading this. I can relate as I can remember the day I lost the last money that was with me. I suffered.

Thank you.
Re: My Precious Last 1k Left Me This Morning Without A Pity by Waterfullbelle: 6:48am On Feb 03
Garrieveryday:
Very painful experience. The day it happened to me, you needed to see how I was weeping like a child.

Exactly what happened to me. Even though I didn't cry openly, but I was so sad inside me
Re: My Precious Last 1k Left Me This Morning Without A Pity by Waterfullbelle: 6:50am On Feb 03
Ibst:
drop your AZA Nairalanders are good people

Thank you for your time
Re: My Precious Last 1k Left Me This Morning Without A Pity by Waterfullbelle: 6:50am On Feb 03
SpicyMimi:
Oo didn’t drop his details…many are willing to help.

I wasn't online please. I have dropped it now. You can check it above.
Re: My Precious Last 1k Left Me This Morning Without A Pity by marsup: 6:51pm On Feb 03
Waterfullbelle:

Hi, good morning. Please I'm sorry I didn't reply. I have been offline since. I still need the help please.

7062 895 373, Opay.
done
Re: My Precious Last 1k Left Me This Morning Without A Pity by Waterfullbelle: 6:51pm On Feb 04
marsup:
done

Thank you very much. God bless you.

(1) (Reply)

Does Anybody Knows How Intercontinental Bank Test Questions Look Like / If You Are Conversant With The P&g Site Pls Help / Jobs For Architects!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.