Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,515 members, 7,816,250 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

one most precious resource you should be very smart with before u look for Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / one most precious resource you should be very smart with before u look for Job (9915 Views)

South Africa President Encouraged Lady Looking For Job To Keep Searching / If U Av A Skill Dat Can Fetch U N100,000 & Above Every Month Will U Look 4 Work? / Woman With Placard Searching For Job For Her Husband In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

one most precious resource you should be very smart with before u look for Job by facenglish: 7:42am On Mar 04, 2020
Every human being, whether rich or poor, weak or strong, hardworking or lazy, CEO or janitor, has this most precious resource that make them who they are.

This resource is more valuable than money. if you trade it well you will be successful in your chosen career.

The rich and the poor use it differently. And this has made all the difference.

I didn't have a clear picture of how people waste their precious resource until I see people in their old age struggling with the basic of life.

These people have never been lazy but what I have realized is that they have engaged themselves doing things things that have low economic value. 

So sad! 

this video explained the most precious resource you should must not play with if you really want to be successful financially and what you should stop doing, and what you can do instead that can make you more productive and eventually get out of poverty.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzGUpH77g3w#searching

2 Likes

Re: one most precious resource you should be very smart with before u look for Job by Success4a(m): 7:58am On Mar 04, 2020
This is super i love it
Re: one most precious resource you should be very smart with before u look for Job by facenglish: 8:03am On Mar 04, 2020
Success4a:
This is super i love it
thanks mr success
Re: one most precious resource you should be very smart with before u look for Job by facenglish: 9:23am On Mar 04, 2020
facenglish:
thanks mr success
I love your commendation
Re: one most precious resource you should be very smart with before u look for Job by facenglish: 7:02pm On Mar 04, 2020
facenglish:
thanks mr success
I like your commendation
Re: one most precious resource you should be very smart with before u look for Job by Distinct123: 8:01pm On Mar 04, 2020
wao! this is great!
Re: one most precious resource you should be very smart with before u look for Job by facenglish: 8:25am On Mar 05, 2020
Distinct123:
wao! this is great!
thanks! mr distinct
Re: one most precious resource you should be very smart with before u look for Job by Success4a(m): 6:57am On Mar 29, 2020
what an inspiring and challenging topic! keep it up
Re: one most precious resource you should be very smart with before u look for Job by facenglish: 9:05am On Mar 29, 2020
Success4a:
what an inspiring and challenging topic! keep it up
thanks!
Re: one most precious resource you should be very smart with before u look for Job by Success4a(m): 7:49pm On Mar 29, 2020
facenglish:
thanks!
I have questions on this
Re: one most precious resource you should be very smart with before u look for Job by facenglish: 7:22am On Mar 30, 2020
Success4a:
I have questions on this
go ahead and ask your questions
Re: one most precious resource you should be very smart with before u look for Job by Success4a(m): 8:25pm On Mar 30, 2020
facenglish:
go ahead and ask your questions
how can I stop wasting my time on low value task and find find something better?
Re: one most precious resource you should be very smart with before u look for Job by facenglish: 7:12am On Mar 31, 2020
Success4a:
how can I stop wasting my time on low value task and find find something better?
you need financial education to do that
Re: one most precious resource you should be very smart with before u look for Job by Success4a(m): 9:46pm On Mar 31, 2020
facenglish:
you need financial education to do that
can you teach me that financial education
Re: one most precious resource you should be very smart with before u look for Job by facenglish: 7:27am On Apr 01, 2020
Success4a:
can you teach me that financial education
yes! if you are ready for it
Re: one most precious resource you should be very smart with before u look for Job by Success4a(m): 9:42pm On Apr 01, 2020
facenglish:
yes! if you are ready for it
I'm ready! how can we go about it?
Re: one most precious resource you should be very smart with before u look for Job by facenglish: 7:42am On Apr 02, 2020
Success4a:
I'm ready! how can we go about it?
we have to start with mind programming on financial education
Re: one most precious resource you should be very smart with before u look for Job by Success4a(m): 9:28pm On Apr 02, 2020
facenglish:
we have to start with mind programming on financial education
how can we go about that?
Re: one most precious resource you should be very smart with before u look for Job by facenglish: 7:28am On Apr 03, 2020
Success4a:
how can we go about that?
we are going to start with personal finance book challenge
Re: one most precious resource you should be very smart with before u look for Job by Success4a(m): 10:08pm On Apr 03, 2020
facenglish:
how long will that take
Re: one most precious resource you should be very smart with before u look for Job by facenglish: 7:52am On Apr 04, 2020
Success4a:
how long will that take
a week is okay
Re: one most precious resource you should be very smart with before u look for Job by Distinct123: 7:39am On Apr 05, 2020
facenglish:
a week is okay
OK! what is the name of the book?
Re: one most precious resource you should be very smart with before u look for Job by facenglish: 6:58am On Apr 06, 2020
Distinct123:
OK! what is the name of the book?
you also want to join the book challenge
Re: one most precious resource you should be very smart with before u look for Job by mosho2good: 8:40am On Apr 06, 2020
facenglish:
can you teach me the personal finance book challenge
Re: one most precious resource you should be very smart with before u look for Job by Cuteimma1(m): 11:07am On Apr 06, 2020
Nice video. but I have a something else for you this isolation period instead of wasting you precious data. Check my signature and thank your me later.
Note a single post by you can earn you as much as #500. No entry fee.
Re: one most precious resource you should be very smart with before u look for Job by facenglish: 7:16pm On Apr 06, 2020
Cuteimma1:
Nice video. but I have a something else for you this isolation period instead of wasting you precious data. Check my signature and thank your me later.
Note a single post by you can earn you as much as #500. No entry fee.
well done marketer!
Re: one most precious resource you should be very smart with before u look for Job by Success4a(m): 7:43am On Apr 07, 2020
facenglish:
you also want to join the book challenge
helloi you haven't told me the name of the book?
Re: one most precious resource you should be very smart with before u look for Job by facenglish: 7:33pm On Apr 07, 2020
Success4a:
helloi you haven't told me the name of the book?
rich dad poor dad
Re: one most precious resource you should be very smart with before u look for Job by Success4a(m): 7:29am On Apr 08, 2020
facenglish:
rich dad poor dad
who wrote the book?
Re: one most precious resource you should be very smart with before u look for Job by facenglish: 7:33pm On Apr 08, 2020
Success4a:
who wrote the book?
Robert Kiyosaki
Re: one most precious resource you should be very smart with before u look for Job by Success4a(m): 6:53am On Apr 09, 2020
facenglish:
Robert Kiyosaki
where can I get the book?
Re: one most precious resource you should be very smart with before u look for Job by facenglish: 7:21pm On Apr 09, 2020
Success4a:
where can I get the book?
you can buy or download it online

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

FRSC Shortlisted Candidates 2018/2019 | See Full PDF List Here / Sales Assistant Job At Oando Plc (no Experience) / Bank Teller Job With Diamond

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.