Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,944 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

AFCON: Ivorian Fan Apologises To Family After Caught Wooing Lady At Senegal Game - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / AFCON: Ivorian Fan Apologises To Family After Caught Wooing Lady At Senegal Game (53087 Views)

Nusara Suknamai: Leicester Refuse To Pay Compensation To Family After Crash / Mikel Obi Trains With His Family After Retiring From Super Eagles / Referee Bakary Gassama Apologises To Nigeria After South Africa Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AFCON: Ivorian Fan Apologises To Family After Caught Wooing Lady At Senegal Game by Dpharisee: 6:40pm On Feb 01
The wicked camera man show am renewed shege grin

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Ivorian Fan Apologises To Family After Caught Wooing Lady At Senegal Game by victorazy(m): 6:41pm On Feb 01
Camera men will be busy looking for vawulence

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: AFCON: Ivorian Fan Apologises To Family After Caught Wooing Lady At Senegal Game by Freebills12: 6:41pm On Feb 01
Honestly I thought the man came with her, the camera concentrated on them! What an embarrassment!

2 Likes

Re: AFCON: Ivorian Fan Apologises To Family After Caught Wooing Lady At Senegal Game by nicho450(m): 6:42pm On Feb 01
I knew it will go viral
Re: AFCON: Ivorian Fan Apologises To Family After Caught Wooing Lady At Senegal Game by Paracetamol01: 6:43pm On Feb 01
LoL..dead on arrival
Re: AFCON: Ivorian Fan Apologises To Family After Caught Wooing Lady At Senegal Game by GloriousGbola: 6:47pm On Feb 01
FreeStuffsNG:

https://punchng.com/afcon-ivorian-fan-apologises-to-family-after-caught-wooing-lady-during-senegal-game/?amp

Thank you sir for your service

We now have the African version of this meme

Big pussy-drying energy cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AFCON: Ivorian Fan Apologises To Family After Caught Wooing Lady At Senegal Game by AmazingELixir: 6:50pm On Feb 01
Sabadon:
grin

Old papa young is, dey form 50cent, indeed there was a caught, camera man did baba dirty🀣🀣🀣🀣

undecided

What is diswan typing bikonu...
Re: AFCON: Ivorian Fan Apologises To Family After Caught Wooing Lady At Senegal Game by mayor1814: 6:51pm On Feb 01
What if camera no catch am, will he apologize ?

Baba don cast grin but d babe sef fine oo

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Ivorian Fan Apologises To Family After Caught Wooing Lady At Senegal Game by jaxxy(m): 6:57pm On Feb 01
Lol
Re: AFCON: Ivorian Fan Apologises To Family After Caught Wooing Lady At Senegal Game by Focusmind: 7:03pm On Feb 01
He just embarrassed his family not himself. His children will continue to get ridiculed by their friends in school because of what Papa did. The wife must have known him to be like that. He couldn't even hide his intention towards the lady beside him. I don't know why some men usually take advantage of ladies whenever there are excitement or celebrations. They feel they could easily coarse someone when the person is overtly excited and happy.

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Ivorian Fan Apologises To Family After Caught Wooing Lady At Senegal Game by Eunoiaa(f): 7:03pm On Feb 01
These are the same men expecting women to be falling all over themselves, and rushing to get married o. grin

Talmabout you'll die lonely and single. As opposed to cheating, STIs, heartbreak, and sidechick dramas?
Re: AFCON: Ivorian Fan Apologises To Family After Caught Wooing Lady At Senegal Game by Eunoiaa(f): 7:07pm On Feb 01
ClassicMan202:
I am her boyfriend by the way...

Who is your dealer? cheesy

Whisper the answer in my ear.
Re: AFCON: Ivorian Fan Apologises To Family After Caught Wooing Lady At Senegal Game by KBlackLegal: 7:08pm On Feb 01
The picture screams 'save me' save me, him one carry me go where I no know...this is invasive; invasion of personal space. E choke!!!
FreeStuffsNG:

https://punchng.com/afcon-ivorian-fan-apologises-to-family-after-caught-wooing-lady-during-senegal-game/?amp

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: AFCON: Ivorian Fan Apologises To Family After Caught Wooing Lady At Senegal Game by KBlackLegal: 7:09pm On Feb 01
The picture screams 'save me' save me, him one carry me go where I no know...this is invasive; invasion of personal space. E choke!!!
FreeStuffsNG:

[color=#000000][/color]

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Ivorian Fan Apologises To Family After Caught Wooing Lady At Senegal Game by ellizy(m): 7:09pm On Feb 01
I thought I was the only one that noticed this while watching the match
Na man you be, shoot your shut!

Lol
Casted on cam!

2 Likes

Re: AFCON: Ivorian Fan Apologises To Family After Caught Wooing Lady At Senegal Game by adecz: 7:13pm On Feb 01
In the heeeeat of the moment,
baby I lost my head, I lost my mind,
I didn't know what to do...

πŸ’•πŸ’˜πŸ’‹πŸ’•
In the heeeeat of the moment,
baby I fell in lustπŸ‘‰πŸ‘Œ with you..πŸŽΆπŸŽ€πŸŽ™οΈπŸŽΌ

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Ivorian Fan Apologises To Family After Caught Wooing Lady At Senegal Game by UKusedBoyfriend(m): 7:19pm On Feb 01
The man is a better man than most Nigerians 😁 we will carry the secret to our grave or Cook up a soothing lie
Re: AFCON: Ivorian Fan Apologises To Family After Caught Wooing Lady At Senegal Game by loswhite(m): 7:22pm On Feb 01
ClassicMan202:
I am her boyfriend by the way, I am really proud of how she rejected the temptation.

How baba wife wan dey look am now? grin

Any small thing, madam go say go and be collecting numbers from all the young girls in the world.
Just a picture him dey admit...lol. something that he can easily deny....lol

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Ivorian Fan Apologises To Family After Caught Wooing Lady At Senegal Game by planetx: 7:26pm On Feb 01
So man cannot cheat in peace again.

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Ivorian Fan Apologises To Family After Caught Wooing Lady At Senegal Game by tnerro1(m): 7:33pm On Feb 01
He without sin cast the first stone, I remember when I Dey ShopRite dey toast one girl only for my babe to call me say weldone ooo, I Dey look you so😁😁

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Ivorian Fan Apologises To Family After Caught Wooing Lady At Senegal Game by Angelfrost(m): 7:34pm On Feb 01
I doubt he fully focused on that game throughout... Konji wan bend him brain. grin
Re: AFCON: Ivorian Fan Apologises To Family After Caught Wooing Lady At Senegal Game by PrinceOfLagos: 7:35pm On Feb 01
I saw that part while the match was on and I was like Ol boy , Baba almost was fall on the girl πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: AFCON: Ivorian Fan Apologises To Family After Caught Wooing Lady At Senegal Game by tallfish145(m): 7:41pm On Feb 01
Cameraman f*ck the man up
Re: AFCON: Ivorian Fan Apologises To Family After Caught Wooing Lady At Senegal Game by Kingjbase: 7:51pm On Feb 01
I saw it live on tv. And even thought she was his woman

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Ivorian Fan Apologises To Family After Caught Wooing Lady At Senegal Game by Juniorangel(m): 7:54pm On Feb 01
Make una free the man abeg... He who has no sin should cast the first stone
Re: AFCON: Ivorian Fan Apologises To Family After Caught Wooing Lady At Senegal Game by bigcasava1(m): 8:06pm On Feb 01
Googledotcom:
Rule number 1 as a man, don't let your d1ck control you.
That thing no get control oo, something wey early morning it will stand up by itself without anyone controlling it. That thing no get control!

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Ivorian Fan Apologises To Family After Caught Wooing Lady At Senegal Game by Bahamas95(m): 8:08pm On Feb 01
His ancestors have been warning him but he didn't listen now he's facing public disgrace.......I just pity his children, they would be made object of mockery by their peers.
Re: AFCON: Ivorian Fan Apologises To Family After Caught Wooing Lady At Senegal Game by Lovit(m): 8:32pm On Feb 01
someone cannot collect number in peace again?
Re: AFCON: Ivorian Fan Apologises To Family After Caught Wooing Lady At Senegal Game by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:40pm On Feb 01
The whole world has known that he is unfaithful to his wife.

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Ivorian Fan Apologises To Family After Caught Wooing Lady At Senegal Game by franchasofficia: 8:42pm On Feb 01
These things are what makes the world interesting and fun, without things like this, life will be too boring.

Women should thank God and nature for giving men uncontrollable sex drive, if not, women for suffer for this world, but that uncontrollable sex urge and drive are what makes men to help women and show empathy towards them

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sadio Mane Marries Aisha Tamba In Keur Massar, Senegal / Serena Williams Is Engaged To Alexis Ohanian, Reddit Co-Founder. Gets Backlash / Iheanacho & Onyekuru Engage In A Play Fight In Cameroon (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.