Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,910 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Corolla - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Corolla (497 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Corolla by Lanre896(m): 9:45pm On Feb 01
Good day, I drive a Corolla sport 07, resentful I notice my gear oil has been leaking , I reach out to my mechanic and he connect me with someone that repair gear , the person charge me 35k say he will change the seal and cup

Again , someone told me once they repair gear .. it’s can’t be perfect as before again

Please , I need best advice
Re: Corolla by determination26(m): 10:22pm On Feb 01
Lanre896:
Good day, I drive a Corolla sport 07, resentful I notice my gear oil has been leaking , I reach out to my mechanic and he connect me with someone that repair gear , the person charge me 35k say he will change the seal and cup

Again , someone told me once they repair gear .. it’s can’t be perfect as before again

Try and do the repairs first, if the mechanic is good then you should not have any problems. But if you have so much money to spare, you can just buy a new gearbox which I believe is nothing less than 400k but, in my opinion, that wouldn't be too wise judging from the situation of the country. While you're at it, avoid driving the car and topping up the gear oil as that would do more damage to the gearbox. Keep me posted and I wish you all the best.

1 Like

Re: Corolla by sultaan(m): 12:56am On Feb 18
Lanre896:

Leaking from where?

If you don't get your act together to ask the right question, you will be spending a boat load of money to fix what is not broken

(1) (Reply)

Driver's License Needed / Meet The Intending Nigeria Couple With Romantic Luck Number 21.21.21 / Searching For OE Windshields

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.