Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,810 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

God Don't Forget Me Please - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Don't Forget Me Please (104 Views)

Elated177 Come On Zoom And Prove Your God, Don't Be A Coward / God Don't Let Me Go To CASABLANCA. Man Pray Against Womanizing On Crusade Ground / True Men Of God Don't Take On Titles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Don't Forget Me Please by Zanzibar1: 7:43am On Feb 02
God since the last time we spoke, things have not improved. I can't complain because you are the beginning and the end, you know all things as they truly are.

I am just human and my knowledge of the present is limited. The present I am in currently has been very hard. God it's been really hard to cope. I have tried my human best and I need your divine hand now. Please do not abandon me

I have turned left and turned right, I have looked up and looked back and in all, I have had to turn back to you God because you are the beginning and the end. I put my trust in you. Please help me me
Re: God Don't Forget Me Please by Zanzibar1: 6:06am On Feb 04
Good God please remember me
Re: God Don't Forget Me Please by Zanzibar1: 11:29pm On Feb 05
God Please
Re: God Don't Forget Me Please by Zanzibar1: 4:51pm On Feb 06
Zanzibar1:
God Please
I am counting on you

(1) (Reply)

Dreams Indicating Activities Of Witchcraft / Moment Primate Ayodele Gave 5 Cars To Members, Journalist On Valentine (VIDEO) / Valentine Is A Roman Catholic Feast.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.