Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,188 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

God's Given Job Has Emerged: Thank You Jesus - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / God's Given Job Has Emerged: Thank You Jesus (3230 Views)

Career Change: Anybody Who Can Help Get A Job Has Three Months Of My Salary / Join Me Thank God, I Just Got A New Job. / Looking For Job Has Never Been This Easy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

God's Given Job Has Emerged: Thank You Jesus by Swaltz(m): 10:08am On Sep 18, 2007
LANDERS,

PLEASE I WANT TO SHARE MY JOY WITH LUVLY HOME. I COLLECTED MY APPOINTMENT LETTER WITH NIGERIAN BREWERIES PLC LAST WEEK AND INDEED GOD HAS STARTED WITH ME WITH IT.

WHENEVA I READ ISAIAH 43:1-5; I TRULY KNOW THAT HE HAS PLANS FOR EACH AND EVERY ONE OF US,SO I WANT TO ENCROUGE US THAT WITH GOD ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE. I THOUGHT AM GONNA SALE POISON CALLED ALCOHOL BUT GOD PUSHED ME TO FAYROUZ DIVISION AND I KNOW HE IS WITH ME ALWAYS.

THANKS AND ALL THE BEST.

SWALTZ
Re: God's Given Job Has Emerged: Thank You Jesus by okeyz(m): 11:21am On Sep 18, 2007
Swaltz:

I THOUGHT AM GONNA SALE POISON CALLED ALCOHOL BUT GOD PUSHED ME TO FAYROUZ DIVISION AND I KNOW HE IS WITH ME ALWAYS.

THANKS AND ALL THE BEST.

SWALTZ

no let NIGERIA BREWERIES HEAR SAY U DEY CALL THEIR PRODUCT POISON OOO,THEM FIT CHANGE THEIR MIND O EHHN !
Re: God's Given Job Has Emerged: Thank You Jesus by Angelmart(f): 12:14pm On Sep 18, 2007
Thank God for answering u're prayer but do 4get Him when enjoyment will come, for He still have alot for u. Hold on to him. He will do more.
Re: God's Given Job Has Emerged: Thank You Jesus by mekoyo(m): 2:06pm On Sep 18, 2007
He deserves the praises.
Re: God's Given Job Has Emerged: Thank You Jesus by bigfred(m): 5:05pm On Sep 18, 2007
prrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiisssssssseeeeeeeeee the LORD!
Re: God's Given Job Has Emerged: Thank You Jesus by igp(m): 7:25pm On Sep 18, 2007
To God be the Glory.That God that has started this good work for landers will see us thru.
Re: God's Given Job Has Emerged: Thank You Jesus by soulonfire(f): 10:26pm On Sep 18, 2007
AAAALLLLLEEELUYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH

Remember to pay your tithes ohh

and be sure to get we out here good information so we can get in too!!

Cheers, CONGRATS AGAIN
Re: God's Given Job Has Emerged: Thank You Jesus by Alert(f): 10:29pm On Sep 18, 2007
I Thank God on your behalf. The quote from the bible that you gave is noted and I wil encourage all who are seeking for a job to check it out and claim what is there.
Re: God's Given Job Has Emerged: Thank You Jesus by Joey82(m): 9:01am On Sep 19, 2007
Congraaaaaaaaaats dear, d good Lord that did it 4 u shall do it 4 all of us.
Re: God's Given Job Has Emerged: Thank You Jesus by dejavus: 9:32am On Sep 19, 2007
The fact that you are not in the "Poison" production department does not means you are not part of the whole process. anyway congrats
Re: God's Given Job Has Emerged: Thank You Jesus by opokonwa(m): 9:55am On Sep 19, 2007
Even if you were posted to the alchohol division, you would have literally jumped! at the offer, may I add that you sounded desperate here. sad

So do not indirectly condemn those that work in the alchohol division, angry feeding their dependent families from their hardwork.

Tuck your self-righteousness into your pockets please!

Congraaaaaaaaaatsss!!!!!!!!! all the same for giving Glory to whom it is rightly due; GOD.

Besides your Bible quotation is beautiful. smiley
Re: God's Given Job Has Emerged: Thank You Jesus by ola4u: 10:30am On Sep 19, 2007
All glory, praises, adoration, honour to "Arugbo OJO"

Oga Ogo, Gbanigbani, Adeni, Atuni, Alani, Agbeniga,

Ogbuniwundia seola,

Ogbenuadelebo sewa

Oba lana, loni , titi aiye.

Congratsssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Re: God's Given Job Has Emerged: Thank You Jesus by shadygee(m): 10:39am On Sep 19, 2007
Hi Swaltz good for u man.It a thing of JOY! i rejoice with u my broda.Make u at least FAYROUZ us as well ooh. So when is the First Salary coming up, u know

Shadygee

Re: God's Given Job Has Emerged: Thank You Jesus by Olusleeky(m): 5:31pm On Sep 19, 2007
praise God. dont 4get His goodness in ur life, pay it 4wad.
Re: God's Given Job Has Emerged: Thank You Jesus by rhita: 5:34pm On Sep 19, 2007
Thanks be to God.
smiley smiley smileycongrat pal. see ya at the top. smiley smiley smiley
Re: God's Given Job Has Emerged: Thank You Jesus by uoe80(f): 9:58pm On Sep 19, 2007
I am happy for you oh!!!!The lord who did it for you will surely do it for all my nairaland siblings.may the Lord meet us all at the point of our needs.amen
Re: God's Given Job Has Emerged: Thank You Jesus by laji(m): 10:57pm On Sep 19, 2007
hey fellas,wats the hope of 3rd class students competing 4 jobs, it seems the chances r gettin slimmer by the day.wats the way 4ward ooo.
Re: God's Given Job Has Emerged: Thank You Jesus by Kobojunkie: 1:26am On Sep 20, 2007
I am happy for you and I hope you do the work to the glory of God every single day.

KoboJunkie
Re: God's Given Job Has Emerged: Thank You Jesus by hypertech(m): 3:18am On Sep 20, 2007
Guy, i,m happy for u. Now ur soul can relax and sigh.
Re: God's Given Job Has Emerged: Thank You Jesus by Ndipe(m): 8:09am On Sep 20, 2007
God never fails, even when we doubt in Him. Glory unto His Holy Name in the Highest!, Amen.
Re: God's Given Job Has Emerged: Thank You Jesus by bobbyan(m): 9:19am On Sep 20, 2007
Con Gra Tula Lation !!! Con Gra Tula Lation !!! Con Gra Tula Lation !!! Con Gra Tula Lation !!!
Re: God's Given Job Has Emerged: Thank You Jesus by zukkie4eva(f): 9:54am On Sep 20, 2007
Congratulations Bros, This is just the beginning of greater things,
Re: God's Given Job Has Emerged: Thank You Jesus by chrislike: 10:20am On Sep 20, 2007
hi
pls cld u tell d house how much brewries pays deir entry level staff(management trainee to be precise),this infomation will be highly appreciated.thanks.
Re: God's Given Job Has Emerged: Thank You Jesus by adrianic: 5:04pm On Sep 22, 2007
congratulations.may all ur dreams come true.it shall be well with u
Re: God's Given Job Has Emerged: Thank You Jesus by iyaegin: 12:50am On Sep 23, 2007
someone once said why disturb urself about working in a nigerian breweries,guinness or BATCO as a 'spiri' christian when u easily cud ave avoided dropping ur application in the first place.i think its very hypocritical of u to say they did not put u in alcohol sales. 
but i thank God for u as per the job ne ways
Re: God's Given Job Has Emerged: Thank You Jesus by Ndipe(m): 12:53am On Sep 23, 2007
Hmmm, @iyaegin. Food for thought!
Re: God's Given Job Has Emerged: Thank You Jesus by kenosky: 10:02am On Sep 23, 2007
iya egin, ndipe; i tink swaltz needs deliverance!!!! cheesy abi im no sabi say NBplc b alcohol based when im apply? don't forget that its only fayrouz and amstel that r non- alcoholic beverages from NBplc, all odas;- gulder, gulder max, star, heinekken, legend are all alcohol based so soon d ingrate swaltz would b made to swim in the so- called POISON- beer! HmmmpppHHH, na wa! complain of not having shoes until u meet a man without legs!!! grin angry[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: God's Given Job Has Emerged: Thank You Jesus by tglaz(m): 10:31am On Sep 24, 2007
@swaltz,
if i were you, i wud modify my posting before it gets official recognition and i face the consequences which might not be favorable.congratulations.
Re: God's Given Job Has Emerged: Thank You Jesus by Twayin(f): 11:31am On Sep 24, 2007
All praise, glory, adoration, power and majesty be to God. Thank you for the Bible passage, it has given me peace of mind as i'm looking on to God for my own job. Congratulations, brother.
Re: God's Given Job Has Emerged: Thank You Jesus by fizzy(f): 12:13pm On Sep 24, 2007
You said you thot you were going to sell poison called alcohol?then what r u doing there?
whether you r selling or not just know you also promoting it.
ok
Re: God's Given Job Has Emerged: Thank You Jesus by benamu3: 11:47am On Sep 25, 2007
Even if u are not selling the so called alcohol; u are part of them bcose u are in the same plain!
Re: God's Given Job Has Emerged: Thank You Jesus by inemesita1(f): 12:21pm On Sep 26, 2007
to god be the glory. even as god has answered your prayer do not forget him and may he also give the remaining applicants in nairaland good jobs in jesus name.amen.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Intercontinental Bank's Test Result / Mobil Producing Nigeria Trainee Accountant Interview / "We Would Get Back To You" Employers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.