Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,448 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

CBN Reforms To Yield Results In Q2 – Cedrus Boss, Olubusayo Adeniyi - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / CBN Reforms To Yield Results In Q2 – Cedrus Boss, Olubusayo Adeniyi (4396 Views)

What Business Can I Invest ₦3 Million To Yield At Least ₦150,000 Monthly? / Abuja, Lagos, Abia Contribute 99% To Nigeria's $5.5b Capital Importation In Q2 / BREAKING: Nigeria Officially Exits Recession, GDP Grew 0.55 In Q2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN Reforms To Yield Results In Q2 – Cedrus Boss, Olubusayo Adeniyi by Agboriotejoye(m): 7:42am On Feb 03
grandstar:

Do you know anything about politics?

The policies that will help the economy grow is in the hands of the finance minister who is a technocrat.

Economies can still grow very fast despite high levels of corruption

You once said one of the things that will help naira recovery is who gets appointed as cbn gov
Re: CBN Reforms To Yield Results In Q2 – Cedrus Boss, Olubusayo Adeniyi by Saintinoo(m): 7:54am On Feb 03
grandstar:

Do you know anything about politics?

The policies that will help the economy grow is in the hands of the finance minister who is a technocrat.

Economies can still grow very fast despite high levels of corruption

Tell me one economies that grew with internal corruption. I am waiting.

Re: CBN Reforms To Yield Results In Q2 – Cedrus Boss, Olubusayo Adeniyi by grandstar(m): 8:12am On Feb 03
Agboriotejoye:

You once said one of the things that will help naira recovery is who gets appointed as cbn gov

Yes you are correct.

Many economists here argued that Cardoso wasn't the right man for the job as the job requires someone with a PhD in developmental economics. Cardoso lacks this

Let us see if his recent policy will reverse the worrying slide of the Naira over the past few weeks

1 Like

Re: CBN Reforms To Yield Results In Q2 – Cedrus Boss, Olubusayo Adeniyi by Agboriotejoye(m): 8:15am On Feb 03
grandstar:

Yes you are correct.

Many economists here argued that Cardoso wasn't the right man for the job as the job requires someone with a PhD in developmental economics. Cardoso lacks this

Let us see if his recent policy will reverse the worrying slide of the Naira over the past few weeks
PhD in developmental economics to run a central Bank?
Have we ever had any CBN gov with such on his CV? I doubt it
Re: CBN Reforms To Yield Results In Q2 – Cedrus Boss, Olubusayo Adeniyi by ariesbull: 8:47am On Feb 03
Bullshit
Re: CBN Reforms To Yield Results In Q2 – Cedrus Boss, Olubusayo Adeniyi by marv1: 10:32am On Feb 03
Scam reloaded.
I won't fall for this . If you are smart you better don't fall for it because this Tinubu led APC government is not serious in any way.
Re: CBN Reforms To Yield Results In Q2 – Cedrus Boss, Olubusayo Adeniyi by wizelink(m): 11:02am On Feb 03
Wait for another excuse when Q2 is transiting to Q3.
Re: CBN Reforms To Yield Results In Q2 – Cedrus Boss, Olubusayo Adeniyi by bdon12: 1:13pm On Feb 03
Paraman:

https://punchng.com/cbn-reforms-to-yield-results-in-q2-cedrus-boss/?amp
Shut up n allow us heer word. Families hav starved n died n u hear talking nonsense
Re: CBN Reforms To Yield Results In Q2 – Cedrus Boss, Olubusayo Adeniyi by kufreabasi86191: 2:18pm On Feb 03
At the detriment of the poor in this country.At the detriment of the poor in this country....
Re: CBN Reforms To Yield Results In Q2 – Cedrus Boss, Olubusayo Adeniyi by BALLOSKI: 5:10am On Feb 04

The CEO explained that the major problem was not scarcity of forex in the financial sector but a challenge of production across the sectors of the economy.
Simple!

(1) (2) (Reply)

I need advice on starting a Dry Cleaning Business / My Experiences Driving On Bolt In Ibadan / Nospetco Oil & Gas Ltd.have Started Collecting Investors Information For Refund

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.