Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,307 members, 7,836,333 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

Philosophy With Lucky007 {issue I} - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Philosophy With Lucky007 {issue I} (958 Views)

Philosophy Class / Little Igbo Boy On Philosophy Class / Life Philosophy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Philosophy With Lucky007 {issue I} by Lucario007(m): 8:07pm On Nov 08, 2011
Hello and welcome to Philosophy with Lucario007.
Please before you start reading this please note three factors:
1. This stuff isn't meant to be funny - but if it makes u laff it's my pleasure.
2. The stuff written here are made to be benefacted from, so feel free to share this with anyone you know.
3. Please take your time to read this even if it may seem long to you, you will greatly gain from whatever written.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lesson 1
Life
Have you ever noticed something about life? Its always so different from people to people, well it depends on the way
you look at it. Imagine life as a glass cup with water halfway in it. Would you say the glass is half empty or half full?
Your choice in this shows your view of life, if you say it is half full then you have a positive view of life and things are
going well, you have all you need in life but you know somethings missing and your heading towards that - good for
you. smiley
However, if you say it's half empty then you must be missing out on something you want or need or you just think
that every thing is disporportionate and life isn't treating you fair, well maybe you wish you could see things half
full but you just can't? No, well if you seat there moping or whining about it your heading nowhere, you have to
put effort, faith, hard work and determination to ever become successful, don't be a pessimistic, lazy-lay-on-the-couch
kind of person, add a little more ater to your glass and don't hate things or people and shift blame, take evertyhing yourself
and with the traits listed above, your glass will be filled in no time. wink

Here are a few of my favorite quotes, just take a moment to analyze.
1. Decisions are never good or bad, consequences are.
2. Deserving something and not getting is better than getting something undeserved.
3. Don't ask God to guide your footsteps if you're not willing to move your feet.
4. Don't take life too seriously; you'll never get out of it alive.
5. Failure is not falling down, you fail when you don't get back up.

Thank you for concluding today's lesson with Lucario007, pleas feel free to leace a comment if this helped you
or if you benefacted anything at all.
this is the type of thread i come up with after spending sallah break with my philosophist/psycologist uncle.
Re: Philosophy With Lucky007 {issue I} by Ajibel(m): 12:33am On Nov 09, 2011
. . .i dunno what to even say
Re: Philosophy With Lucky007 {issue I} by Homar(m): 3:11pm On Nov 09, 2011
Ajibelle dont come into this thread with your useless attitude.If you got nothing reasonable to do here in nairaland then shut up and read what others have posted
Re: Philosophy With Lucky007 {issue I} by Ajibel(m): 3:19pm On Nov 09, 2011
I no go mind u homaru. Cee yo laif, any thread u enter na my comment u dey look for, u no even want to dey read post again. No worry boi,ur my number 1 fan and stalker. Lets stop quarrelling
Re: Philosophy With Lucky007 {issue I} by Homar(m): 3:33pm On Nov 09, 2011
Fan and stalker my foot. Every one has to have a hobby . Id rather be a madrid fan than yours. Am just tired of entering every thread and seeing your useless comment.You started it all that very sunday and am gonna finish it all.
Re: Philosophy With Lucky007 {issue I} by Ajibel(m): 6:50pm On Nov 09, 2011
Hahaha. . .lmbo, why the frustration. I have always tried to be fair but chimps like u keep on touching my tail. No p, i started it on sunday, lets end it on sunday. I hate quarreling with mi fans,am a gunners, u can fan me and fan em. . . .oloriburukutu
Re: Philosophy With Lucky007 {issue I} by Homar(m): 7:55pm On Nov 09, 2011
Well aint you just a bag of foolishness and stupidity who the hell told you am about to finish it on sunday.Listen let me tell you something dumb dunce brain, its a hubby.I know a chimpanze with an IQ OF 0 wont understand what i mean.And finall stick to english cause i dont understand what you wrote at last.and i aint a yoruba.Stupid dunce belle
Re: Philosophy With Lucky007 {issue I} by Ajibel(m): 7:58pm On Nov 09, 2011
*Reading ancient and modern for jah to forgive the sinner above me*

after reading. . . . .

i have a vision u have been cursed by a blessed mouth
Re: Philosophy With Lucky007 {issue I} by Homar(m): 8:23pm On Nov 09, 2011
So Finally the dunce belle has ran out of words.I knew you would be easy to tame . And why am i seeing an ugly girls picture on your profile.Oh am sorry i forgot its your girlfriend.Mtchewwwwww *exits thread*
Re: Philosophy With Lucky007 {issue I} by Ajibel(m): 9:00pm On Nov 09, 2011
I was told to take it easy on yo in an inbox. I did that for peace to reign, i know u dont want peace. Why are u admiring her,,she is so se*y, she is a kind sister that yo galfriends wanna be cuz she is so endowed
Re: Philosophy With Lucky007 {issue I} by ARareGem(f): 9:09pm On Nov 09, 2011
Homaru and Ajibal stop acting like kids. Just kiss and make up. lipsrsealed

Nice one, Lucario the philosopher.
Re: Philosophy With Lucky007 {issue I} by Ajibel(m): 9:14pm On Nov 09, 2011
^^^ i rather kiss u than kiss that homar's hiv infected mouth
Re: Philosophy With Lucky007 {issue I} by Lucario007(m): 1:59am On Nov 11, 2011
thank u my sister ARareGem and as for you Ajibel

[s]if you don't have something to to why not go chop cow dung or watch paint dry than come here and spoil my thread? eh u dis black monkey wey one copy white man![/s]

*searching for non-insultive comment from philosophy book*
*still searching*
Re: Philosophy With Lucky007 {issue I} by Ajibel(m): 8:32am On Nov 11, 2011
^^ are u talking to me huh
Re: Philosophy With Lucky007 {issue I} by Lucario007(m): 1:08am On Nov 13, 2011
[s]Spoken as a true fool, only a fool would watche people insult him to his face even if a finger was pointed to him and ask if they were refering to him
[/s]

Yes i am talking to you, since i came to nairaland you've been leavin bad comments on my posts, ,, na by force?
Re: Philosophy With Lucky007 {issue I} by Ajibel(m): 1:14am On Nov 13, 2011
I have never left a bad comment. Im only fairly criticising u so please dont accuse me falsely
Re: Philosophy With Lucky007 {issue I} by Homar(m): 7:05am On Nov 13, 2011
Me hiv mouth . Aaarrrggghhh . Why you nuisance with aids talking to me of hiv *cocks gun and shots badbelle*
Re: Philosophy With Lucky007 {issue I} by Ajibel(m): 9:19am On Nov 14, 2011
Homar:

Me hiv mouth . Aaarrrggghhh . Why you nuisance with aids talking to me of hiv *cocks gun and shots badbelle*

*bullet dodges badbelle* tongue tongue

yeah, bullet dodges me, i dont dodge bullet
Re: Philosophy With Lucky007 {issue I} by Homar(m): 7:50pm On Nov 14, 2011
Bullet dodges you and hit you battery size aaa prick.That should do it
Re: Philosophy With Lucky007 {issue I} by Ajibel(m): 8:19pm On Nov 14, 2011
Shitz embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Jamb Pegs Cutoffs At 160 Due To Mass Failure / Where Is The Slang Capital Of Nigeria / ,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.