Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,931 members, 7,810,595 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:48 AM

Checkout What A Wedding Guest Wore For The Event Today (Pics/Video) - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Checkout What A Wedding Guest Wore For The Event Today (Pics/Video) (78201 Views)

The Revealing Outfits Bridesmaids Wore To Welcome Guests At A Wedding (Video) / Wedding Guest Wears A Wedding Gown To The Event (Video) / Check Out The Eye-popping Dress A Female Guest Wore To A Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout What A Wedding Guest Wore For The Event Today (Pics/Video) by officialwdhtvv: 7:45pm On Feb 03
Checkout what a wedding guest wore for the event earlier today

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2A9IhUapDR4

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Checkout What A Wedding Guest Wore For The Event Today (Pics/Video) by duduade: 7:47pm On Feb 03
And so

What's special about it

Abeg gerrrooouuutttt

137 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Checkout What A Wedding Guest Wore For The Event Today (Pics/Video) by Lemos14: 7:48pm On Feb 03
It's like they need to putting on invitation cards these days that "nudity will not be welcome"

216 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Checkout What A Wedding Guest Wore For The Event Today (Pics/Video) by EreluRoz: 7:50pm On Feb 03
When I was younger I would want to try it, she'll eventually change and see this as disgusting

58 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Checkout What A Wedding Guest Wore For The Event Today (Pics/Video) by illicit(m): 7:52pm On Feb 03
C'mon

That's d life of d party

πŸ˜‹

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Checkout What A Wedding Guest Wore For The Event Today (Pics/Video) by Ance4Liverpool: 7:52pm On Feb 03
She must be a hook up girl looking for customers

210 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Checkout What A Wedding Guest Wore For The Event Today (Pics/Video) by EreluRoz: 7:53pm On Feb 03
Ance4Liverpool:
She must be a hook up girl looking for customers
She may also be a novice that's just messing around, don't judge without knowing her.

105 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Checkout What A Wedding Guest Wore For The Event Today (Pics/Video) by dangermouse(m): 7:59pm On Feb 03
EreluRoz:
When I was younger I would want to try it, my mom showed me shege sha, it got to a point she had to go to my wardrobe and burn some of my very hot clothes (as I thought then) and replaced them with decent ones. I wasn't wearing them out sha, just to take pictures and post. I really struggled with my teenage years and now I'm like what was wrong with me sef, thanks to momma for being a very strong force else ehn. I believe she'll change and this will be disgusting to her someday

Thanks to your mum for the extra efforts she put up in raising you and kudos to you for imbibing the virtues she impacted in you.

One truth the ladies never wants to hear is that you attract different types of men by the way or ways you dress.
A lady who dresses' decent tends to attract decent men and one who dress like a w*ore attracts perverted and immoral men who only wants to have a piece of the pie and move on to the next available piece of pie.

92 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Checkout What A Wedding Guest Wore For The Event Today (Pics/Video) by EreluRoz: 8:03pm On Feb 03
dangermouse:

Thanks to your mum for the extra efforts she put up in raising you and kudos to you for imbibing the virtues she impacted in you.

One truth the ladies never wants to hear is that you attract different types of men by the way or ways you dress.
A lady who dresses' decent tends to attract decent men and one who dress like a w*ore attracts perverted and immoral men who only wants to have a piece of the pie and move on to the next available piece of pie.
It's not true, I attracted all form of men and very decent ones inclusive, I was just enjoying the attention and all but was still naive in all I was doing.

16 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Checkout What A Wedding Guest Wore For The Event Today (Pics/Video) by DaddyRochie1642: 8:10pm On Feb 03
There is nothing wrong in the dressing, I like it when they are brown skin in complexion because when they sweat, it's a huge turn on.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Checkout What A Wedding Guest Wore For The Event Today (Pics/Video) by dangermouse(m): 8:16pm On Feb 03
EreluRoz:
It's not true, I attracted all form of men and very decent ones inclusive, I was just enjoying the attention and all but was still naive in all I was doing.

How could you know know when you have not interacted physically with them? Lol.

By what you stated earlier, you were only in your pre-teen or teenage age when you were posting these pics on social media?

Do not be deceived by the attentions you got from the perverts. Its akin to the attention a lion would give to a lamb.

53 Likes

Re: Checkout What A Wedding Guest Wore For The Event Today (Pics/Video) by EreluRoz: 8:18pm On Feb 03
dangermouse:

How could you know know when you have not interacted physically with them? Lol.

By what you stated earlier, you were only in your pre-teen when you were posting these pics on social media?

Do not be deceived by the attentions you got from the perverts. Its akin to the attention a lion would give to a lamb.
Well I don't know sha but I was very conscious of their deceit, I was just enjoying the attention that's all.
Re: Checkout What A Wedding Guest Wore For The Event Today (Pics/Video) by dangermouse(m): 8:23pm On Feb 03
EreluRoz:
Well I don't know sha but I was very conscious of their deceit, I was just enjoying the attention that's all.

Its only when you interact physically with them would you have known just how "decent" they were. Lol

As a man, what you first see on the pictures posted above is just the naked assets which will just appeal to their sexual lust. Not the face or anything else but the sexualized human in the pics.

The next form of engagements would be how to have a taste of those assets and not even about knowing the individual.

I mean you dressing like that is just advertising that you are free, ready and ever willing for intimacy with just about anybody out there.

58 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Checkout What A Wedding Guest Wore For The Event Today (Pics/Video) by Benwallt(m): 8:53pm On Feb 03
Our ladies slaying as usual. That's the way they are wired. If you can't handle it, close your eyes or keep moving.

2 Likes

Re: Checkout What A Wedding Guest Wore For The Event Today (Pics/Video) by alpharoyalty: 9:11pm On Feb 03
I love her confidence πŸ˜„

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Checkout What A Wedding Guest Wore For The Event Today (Pics/Video) by wumi2017(f): 9:27pm On Feb 03
Awon Omo irole aye🀣

2 Likes

Re: Checkout What A Wedding Guest Wore For The Event Today (Pics/Video) by franchasofficia: 9:46pm On Feb 03
Beautiful lady, she has a great shape cool

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Checkout What A Wedding Guest Wore For The Event Today (Pics/Video) by ValCon888: 10:05pm On Feb 03
You can tell a cheap lady by the way she dresses. And when I say cheap, I don’t mean money but virtue.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Checkout What A Wedding Guest Wore For The Event Today (Pics/Video) by Oromoni619: 10:07pm On Feb 03
:Dr

2 Likes

Re: Checkout What A Wedding Guest Wore For The Event Today (Pics/Video) by Nicepoker(m): 10:10pm On Feb 03
EreluRoz:
Stop making noise. You only got attracted to people's husbands. grin. Iyaebe when are you getting married. grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout What A Wedding Guest Wore For The Event Today (Pics/Video) by EreluRoz: 10:11pm On Feb 03
Nicepoker:
Stop making noise. You only got attracted to people's husbands. grin. Iyaebe when are you getting married. grin
After you abi you never tire for your single life too

2 Likes

Re: Checkout What A Wedding Guest Wore For The Event Today (Pics/Video) by SisterAnn(f): 10:14pm On Feb 03
Downright disgusting!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Checkout What A Wedding Guest Wore For The Event Today (Pics/Video) by EreluRoz: 10:15pm On Feb 03
franchasofficia:
Beautiful lady, she has a great shape cool
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ same you will not wife her like this. After marrying the decent ones you'll now be using these ones for your games, I can interpret your comment very well

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Checkout What A Wedding Guest Wore For The Event Today (Pics/Video) by Nicepoker(m): 10:16pm On Feb 03
EreluRoz:
After you abi you never tire for your single life too
Let's get married for just 2 days grin. You will have the honor of answering to "once a married woman" grin

5 Likes

Re: Checkout What A Wedding Guest Wore For The Event Today (Pics/Video) by EreluRoz: 10:17pm On Feb 03
Nicepoker:
Let's get married for just 2 days grin. You will have the honor of answering to "once a married woman" grin
So marriage sweet you like this and most of you still pretend as if you are doing women a favor

2 Likes

Re: Checkout What A Wedding Guest Wore For The Event Today (Pics/Video) by Nicepoker(m): 10:22pm On Feb 03
EreluRoz:
So marriage sweet you like this and most of you still pretend as if you are doing women a favor
You just heard 2 days marriage see how you are already grinning from ear to ear.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Checkout What A Wedding Guest Wore For The Event Today (Pics/Video) by EreluRoz: 10:24pm On Feb 03
Nicepoker:
You just heard 2 days marriage see how you are already grinning from ear to ear.
As una want to use marriage talk wunjure me, nairaland is a very funny place to be sha

3 Likes

Re: Checkout What A Wedding Guest Wore For The Event Today (Pics/Video) by G00dharddick: 10:26pm On Feb 03
When an olosho attends a wedding. I pity the groom and the male attenders

2 Likes

Re: Checkout What A Wedding Guest Wore For The Event Today (Pics/Video) by SuperOnyi: 10:28pm On Feb 03
shocked

What a beauty!

If I was here, I'd quietly take my own share especially those mammary glands hanging on that chest like ripped mangoes β€” at least, that's all she might be able to offer.

We need more women like this, our ancestors too, didn't cover much of their body. You must think they were dumb until you experience Sokoto heat.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Checkout What A Wedding Guest Wore For The Event Today (Pics/Video) by franchasofficia: 10:28pm On Feb 03
EreluRoz:
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ same you will not wife her like this. After marrying the decent ones you'll now be using these ones for your games, I can interpret your comment very well
But she has got a lovely body, true or false?

Everybody serve a purpose in this life, the most important thing is make sure you are making money, getting richer and staying happy most of the time smiley

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Checkout What A Wedding Guest Wore For The Event Today (Pics/Video) by Gadafii: 11:06pm On Feb 03
She will dress like this and ask you not to objectify or sexualize her🀑

See her she put booba on full display, she’s practically marketing her wares lowkey, she will definitely go home with lots of booking and appointments afterward, women are the weapon fashioned against themselves

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Checkout What A Wedding Guest Wore For The Event Today (Pics/Video) by EriMma1: 11:11pm On Feb 03
All these young girls with their fallen breasts be doing the most.. what is this?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Buys Python Skin Handbag In Port-Harcourt, Neigbour Sees It & Faints (Photo / "Is This A Human Being?": Lady's Heavy Make Up Photos Got People Confused / Two Women Attempt To Break 'Society Standards' By Refusing To Shave (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.