Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,955 members, 7,810,646 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:41 PM

Two Women Attempt To Break 'Society Standards' By Refusing To Shave (photos) - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Two Women Attempt To Break 'Society Standards' By Refusing To Shave (photos) (78440 Views)

How To Shave Face For Instant Clear Skin / How To Shave A Woman? Fashionable Women’s Haircuts / A Bearded Guy's Before & After Shave Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Women Attempt To Break 'Society Standards' By Refusing To Shave (photos) by ExAngel007(f): 7:45pm On Sep 02, 2022
Two female Twitter users are attempting to break “society standards” by refusing to shave.

Sharing an insight on their journey, @laetiky said their decision is hinged on being told by the society that your natural self is dirty, disgusting, not good enough and that to be accepted you have to submit to grooming rituals that can be discomforting, painful or expensive.

The tweets read;

Most women can relate to the discomfort it is to have to submit to beauty standards. When society tells you that your natural self is dirty, disgusting, not good enough and that to be accepted you have to submit to grooming rituals that can be discomforting, painful or expensive.

Im not yet where i want to be when it comes to rejecting beauty standards but im slowly getting there. I've been able to deconstruct myself on many aspect but the pressure to be "beautiful" still a little bit there.

I had the opportunity to meet Esther, a very inspiring woman and artist. She describes herself as a body hair activist and i was really inspired by her story of self acceptance. She shared with me the journey of how she went from hiding her natural self to how she now embraced it.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/9/two-women-attempt-to-break-society-standards-by-refusing-to-shave-2.html

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Two Women Attempt To Break 'Society Standards' By Refusing To Shave (photos) by advanceDNA: 7:54pm On Sep 02, 2022
Rozross come and see your people....breaking society standards

Ofure and uchechi

117 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Two Women Attempt To Break 'Society Standards' By Refusing To Shave (photos) by slawomir: 7:55pm On Sep 02, 2022
Damnnn niggar

He sure me die say testosterone many for the other one body well well

138 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Two Women Attempt To Break 'Society Standards' By Refusing To Shave (photos) by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 7:55pm On Sep 02, 2022
SENSELess USELESS WHORÈS.

Anyways, that's their smelly nonsense business.

Most ladies of these generation just possess senseless toxic agreesive opinions and they want you to see things from their own selfish perspectives.

They want to fuçk who they like
Go out with who they like
Set senseless rules and standards even for men and in the end,
They want one RICH, HANDSOME AND GODLY guy to still marry them, After wasting their youths away slutting and whoring about.

THUNDER FIRE ALL OF UNA.

229 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Two Women Attempt To Break 'Society Standards' By Refusing To Shave (photos) by meobizy(f): 7:56pm On Sep 02, 2022
Goddamn! Women can be that hairy? SMH. I don’t blame gay guys.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Women Attempt To Break 'Society Standards' By Refusing To Shave (photos) by Nobody: 8:00pm On Sep 02, 2022
Na so my own dey ooo lipsrsealed grin

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Two Women Attempt To Break 'Society Standards' By Refusing To Shave (photos) by Slynation(m): 8:00pm On Sep 02, 2022
Dirty girls...

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Two Women Attempt To Break 'Society Standards' By Refusing To Shave (photos) by Nobody: 8:03pm On Sep 02, 2022
Most of us like it bushy but will pretend here kiss tongue

87 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Two Women Attempt To Break 'Society Standards' By Refusing To Shave (photos) by kushma(m): 8:06pm On Sep 02, 2022
Irrelevant things hitting the fp. So what is the economic benefit of this to us?

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Two Women Attempt To Break 'Society Standards' By Refusing To Shave (photos) by Naijanascam: 8:09pm On Sep 02, 2022
OSUigboFlatHead:
SENSELess USELESS WHORÈS.

Anyways, that's their smelly nonsense business.

Most ladies of these generation just possess senseless toxic agreesive opinions and they want you to see things from their own selfish perspectives.

They want to fuçk who they like
Go out with who they like
Set senseless rules and standards even for men and in the end,
They want one RICH, HANDSOME AND GODLY guy to still marry them, After wasting their youths away slutting and whoring about.

THUNDER FIRE ALL OF UNA.

You are too pained
Hold your chest
Chaii use same energy to speak against bad governance and worsening economy

106 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Women Attempt To Break 'Society Standards' By Refusing To Shave (photos) by Nonexisting1: 8:11pm On Sep 02, 2022
Nothing disgusts me more than seeing hairs in a woman's armpit. It even disgusts me to see it in men much less woman. I see it as dirt.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Two Women Attempt To Break 'Society Standards' By Refusing To Shave (photos) by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 8:19pm On Sep 02, 2022
Naijanascam:

You are too pained
Hold your chest
Chaii use same energy to speak against bad governance and worsening economy
Mu...
Mu
The decay of this country and the world didn't start from the government.
You can make the world a better place by making sure that you live a responsible life, your sisters are not WHORĒS and SLUTṢ and brothers are responsible too.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Women Attempt To Break 'Society Standards' By Refusing To Shave (photos) by FatherBona: 8:20pm On Sep 02, 2022
Do well to add “graphic photos” to the headlines please.

Thank you very much grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Women Attempt To Break 'Society Standards' By Refusing To Shave (photos) by softwerk(f): 8:24pm On Sep 02, 2022
grin

I'd love to see the length of the forest down below grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Women Attempt To Break 'Society Standards' By Refusing To Shave (photos) by Thesaint141(m): 8:27pm On Sep 02, 2022
Rubbish

7 Likes

Re: Two Women Attempt To Break 'Society Standards' By Refusing To Shave (photos) by Stallionhorse: 8:28pm On Sep 02, 2022
I kinda like hairy girls.. But I hate hair on puszzy cause it causes bruises and tears condoms.. Anyways.. Two cute girls probably lesbians.

6 Likes

Re: Two Women Attempt To Break 'Society Standards' By Refusing To Shave (photos) by Naijanascam: 8:34pm On Sep 02, 2022
OSUigboFlatHead:

Mu...
Mu
The decay of this country and the world didn't start from the government.
You can make the world a better place by making sure that you live a responsible life, your sisters are not WHORĒS and SLUTṢ and brothers are responsible too.

And you are still pained cos it takes one
Mu..
Mu to know another

6 Likes

Re: Two Women Attempt To Break 'Society Standards' By Refusing To Shave (photos) by EmiDon11: 8:41pm On Sep 02, 2022
Beebah2000:
chaii
Re: Two Women Attempt To Break 'Society Standards' By Refusing To Shave (photos) by Karleb(m): 8:42pm On Sep 02, 2022
These ones that are stupid.

You shouldn't be proud of bad hygiene unless you are mad.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Women Attempt To Break 'Society Standards' By Refusing To Shave (photos) by Salihusaliheen(m): 8:49pm On Sep 02, 2022
Beebah2000:
no need for shaving stick,Na ₦30 razor blade go do

1 Like

Re: Two Women Attempt To Break 'Society Standards' By Refusing To Shave (photos) by blinking001(m): 8:49pm On Sep 02, 2022
Even before i opened the thread i knew it had to be black women. What other race of women behave so foolish and possesses such lunacy at zenith levels if not black women?

Most black women are a curse to humanity They represent the only race of women who lack the ability of self awareness and introspection. They are a disgrace to black men and the world in general. Their propensity towards stupidity is a phenomenon that should be studied in tertiary institutions. All you need for an evil and senseless agenda to push through is to introduce it to black women and they'll help propagate, internalise and promote this stupidity to the detriment of themselves and their community because stupidity, degeneracy, moral decadence, lack of brain power and self awareness runs in their useless DNA.

This two idiots dammed all the clinical implications of growing hairs around their private areas just so they can push forward an agenda of oppression. Useless retards. No wonder black men are no longer interested in black women and are rather chasing women from other races.

Even the womb of most black women are just not viable for the reproduction of beautiful children any longer more reason when a black man mixes his genes with women from other races their offsprings are usually a beauty to behold. This assertions are factual. The results are there for all to see.

It's time black men enmasse move on to women from other races and allow this useless lunatics called black women to purge themselves to extinction.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Two Women Attempt To Break 'Society Standards' By Refusing To Shave (photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:59pm On Sep 02, 2022
when majority of female population in Japan and Asian dont shave, this two ones are thinking that they are making changes here, lol!

11 Likes

Re: Two Women Attempt To Break 'Society Standards' By Refusing To Shave (photos) by jeromestarks: 9:14pm On Sep 02, 2022
I am gonna throw up. embarassed
Dirty girls disgust me.
If the armpit is like this, how will the pvssy be?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Two Women Attempt To Break 'Society Standards' By Refusing To Shave (photos) by Fahvvy: 9:26pm On Sep 02, 2022
blinking001

Stop being stereotypical...
That some person's of a particular race choose to act like lunatics in public, doesn't necessarily mean every other person of that race is the same undecided...

These two girls don't represent the entire black women, they represent THEMSELVES, so stop with the stereotype undecided...

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Women Attempt To Break 'Society Standards' By Refusing To Shave (photos) by seangy4konji: 9:36pm On Sep 02, 2022
I love hairy ladies like mad.

5 Likes

Re: Two Women Attempt To Break 'Society Standards' By Refusing To Shave (photos) by Jamestone(m): 9:47pm On Sep 02, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Two Women Attempt To Break 'Society Standards' By Refusing To Shave (photos) by blinking001(m): 9:48pm On Sep 02, 2022
Fahvvy:
blinking001

Stop being stereotypical...
That some person's of a particular race choose to act like lunatics in public, doesn't necessarily mean every other person of that race is the same undecided...

These two girls don't represent the entire black women, they represent THEMSELVES, so stop with the stereotype undecided...
K
Re: Two Women Attempt To Break 'Society Standards' By Refusing To Shave (photos) by Okoroawusa: 10:43pm On Sep 02, 2022
What is all these?
Re: Two Women Attempt To Break 'Society Standards' By Refusing To Shave (photos) by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 10:49pm On Sep 02, 2022
Carry your cutting comb and your Gel.....

If you know you know...

Peace
Re: Two Women Attempt To Break 'Society Standards' By Refusing To Shave (photos) by MrBachelor: 11:09pm On Sep 02, 2022
The one on red get better breasts. But I am a nyansh guy sha. Especially those nyansh wey dey shaped like apple wey dey upside down cool.

5 Likes

Re: Two Women Attempt To Break 'Society Standards' By Refusing To Shave (photos) by techWriter3: 11:12pm On Sep 02, 2022
Rozross Bring and know your people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photo: How Can She Put On This On Her Wedding Day Nitori Olorun!!! / Nigerian Models: Post Your Pictures Here / ~ Retro 60's ~70's & 80's Trend Revival Plus All The Latest Fashion Trends ~

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.