Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

I Pay My Three Wives, Children Salaries – Prophet Joseph Apata - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Pay My Three Wives, Children Salaries – Prophet Joseph Apata (46902 Views)

Am now a born again, should I sent my three wives away? / Can I Pay My Tithe To My Church And Widows According To Deuteronomy 26:12? / Should I Pay Tithe From My 20k Stimulus I Got From Government? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Pay My Three Wives, Children Salaries – Prophet Joseph Apata by Goodlady(f): 10:23am On Feb 04
He ll soon marry the fourth wife
Re: I Pay My Three Wives, Children Salaries – Prophet Joseph Apata by McLizbae: 10:27am On Feb 04
Sir, you are very educated! Please drop that line! Infact, with the level you have attained in education (jss3), you can be the president of Nigeria 😂
Re: I Pay My Three Wives, Children Salaries – Prophet Joseph Apata by buJu234: 10:29am On Feb 04
I have said this before, the day a poor man marries more than one wife, Nigerians will call him a sinner plus insults.

But when a rich man marries more, they call it the blessings of God and keep quiet.

Does that mean that God's Law for the rich man is different for poor man?

When a poor man steal is stealing and he will go to hell but when a politicians loot, he is a very good man..

Nigerian religious society has K-Leg o

1 Like

Re: I Pay My Three Wives, Children Salaries – Prophet Joseph Apata by BigBlackPreek(m): 10:29am On Feb 04
That's commendable though
Re: I Pay My Three Wives, Children Salaries – Prophet Joseph Apata by Anguldi(m): 10:30am On Feb 04
What is the source of your wealth?

My members are my sources of wealth. My members are very good to me. They take care of my needs and send me millions randomly. One may call me and give me N10m, while another may give me N5m. They are the ones God is using for me. We don’t preach tithes or offerings, but my members are crazy givers.

Thumbs up to him, he's sincere here

10 Likes

Re: I Pay My Three Wives, Children Salaries – Prophet Joseph Apata by watchindelta(m): 10:30am On Feb 04
With which moni lol
Re: I Pay My Three Wives, Children Salaries – Prophet Joseph Apata by lendahand(m): 10:32am On Feb 04
Some men have strength oo
Re: I Pay My Three Wives, Children Salaries – Prophet Joseph Apata by Donedeal1(m): 10:35am On Feb 04
The Yahoo.
God told you marry

Second and third wives

But now looking for any willing stranded
Wives.
Yet you are large hearted.
Re: I Pay My Three Wives, Children Salaries – Prophet Joseph Apata by Decarbonisation: 10:39am On Feb 04
metaluterus:
I hope you pay them in Dollars

What are you talking about?

Pay them in dollars for what?
Re: I Pay My Three Wives, Children Salaries – Prophet Joseph Apata by phorget(m): 10:40am On Feb 04
You pay them from the generated offerings and tithing.
Re: I Pay My Three Wives, Children Salaries – Prophet Joseph Apata by blahc007: 10:42am On Feb 04
It was in the Bible I saw that "even Satan (an angel of darkness) sometimes disguises as an angel of light...

When people tell you "God told me", go check the scripture, there must be a back up.

The new testament church is governed by the Holy Spirit....when he speaks, it must line up with the scriptures (you might not find it written verbatim as he said it, but you must find scriptural back ups to what he tells you specifically).

When a new testament prophet tells us "God said I should take 2 more wives" , then we check the Logos (1 Tim.3:1.....), trying to find a back up to such instruction....instead, we see the opposite...hmmmm

Maybe another voice has spoken (because the angel of darkness can disguise as an angel of light).

Infact, when I read that he was a prophet to his Muslim father,na there I know say this guy is empowered by a strange spirit.....na prophet suddenly I de see so. (Miokukusheshe deh real o)

4 Likes

Re: I Pay My Three Wives, Children Salaries – Prophet Joseph Apata by DiskJokeyManic: 10:42am On Feb 04
All thanks to ur gullible followers ☹️☹️☹️
Re: I Pay My Three Wives, Children Salaries – Prophet Joseph Apata by chuksjuve(m): 10:45am On Feb 04
There are things you would read and to comment or make analysis will be difficult ;
You end up laughing not in support but in outrage 😂😂😂😂

God have mercy on us
Re: I Pay My Three Wives, Children Salaries – Prophet Joseph Apata by Never4getU: 10:47am On Feb 04
Na congregation dey suffer grin
Re: I Pay My Three Wives, Children Salaries – Prophet Joseph Apata by treatise: 10:47am On Feb 04
duduade:
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Wetin I read now now this Sunday morning

It is well
Wella grin
Re: I Pay My Three Wives, Children Salaries – Prophet Joseph Apata by Houseontherock1: 10:49am On Feb 04
What did I just read on this beautiful Sunday morning? Very sad what the church is turning into! I'm not convinced that God asked you to marry these women! It's obvious from the story that he married them for what they have to offer(spiritually and physically)
Re: I Pay My Three Wives, Children Salaries – Prophet Joseph Apata by Hassanmaye(m): 10:50am On Feb 04
Omihanifa:

https://punchng.com/i-pay-my-three-wives-children-salaries-lagos-prophet/
This is what EFCC was saying sir, they have billions while their followers are in abject poverty, they hide money for looters because the government doesn't check religious organizations or collect tax from them.
Re: I Pay My Three Wives, Children Salaries – Prophet Joseph Apata by dinachi(m): 10:52am On Feb 04
EreluRoz:
Trying so hard to force polygamy into Christianity
There has always been polygamy in Christianity. Na Una dey follow British customs as if it is the Bible.

3 Likes

Re: I Pay My Three Wives, Children Salaries – Prophet Joseph Apata by RickyJesus: 10:53am On Feb 04
correctyourself:
All the wives yellow, are you sure you didn't grab them when they came for prayers? grin
He got a type and decided to get them in all shape and sizes cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Pay My Three Wives, Children Salaries – Prophet Joseph Apata by Mvnster: 10:54am On Feb 04
Okortor:
I watched the video and I couldn't help but laugh..... When asked if he needed more wives, he said yes and more women are welcome so long he has a very large heart, boastfully Saying he goes 70 rounds in a day..... If this isn't immorality then I wonder what it's! END TIME PROPHET
Looks more like that prophet of ala..all of them are mad.
Re: I Pay My Three Wives, Children Salaries – Prophet Joseph Apata by Angelfrost(m): 10:56am On Feb 04
This is supposed to be news?!

I have no issues with him at all... My issue remains with those who gladly call themselves his members.

2 Likes

Re: I Pay My Three Wives, Children Salaries – Prophet Joseph Apata by sweetTai(m): 10:57am On Feb 04
This is a symptom of a sick and unstable nation. When a man like this can say all these nonsense and still have followers and church members? Nigeria is really a mess.

2 Likes

Re: I Pay My Three Wives, Children Salaries – Prophet Joseph Apata by AncientAlien(m): 10:59am On Feb 04
jimmyvic:
Ahhhhh...this werey just wan satisfy him useless penis
Is it not good in satisfying someone's urge?
Re: I Pay My Three Wives, Children Salaries – Prophet Joseph Apata by nairalanda1(m): 10:59am On Feb 04
cheesy grin grin

Prophet indeed!
Re: I Pay My Three Wives, Children Salaries – Prophet Joseph Apata by Flye: 11:00am On Feb 04
The man is d only one smilling while other wives re hmmm!! If it was a reverse case the wife will be d only one smilling while the man will be hmmm!
Re: I Pay My Three Wives, Children Salaries – Prophet Joseph Apata by ipobarecriminals: 11:04am On Feb 04
sad
Re: I Pay My Three Wives, Children Salaries – Prophet Joseph Apata by Akpacha(m): 11:06am On Feb 04
From churchgoer's donations. Tithes and offerings are age long scams.
Re: I Pay My Three Wives, Children Salaries – Prophet Joseph Apata by luminouz(m): 11:08am On Feb 04
sweetTai:
This is a symptom of a sick and unstable nation. When a man like this can say all these nonsense and still have followers and church members? Nigeria is really a mess.
Una go just open ya mouth and say rûbbish.

So one man decided to marry more than one wife and that makes Nigeria sick and unstable?

So we should do what, castrate him?

1 Like

Re: I Pay My Three Wives, Children Salaries – Prophet Joseph Apata by Pat081: 11:08am On Feb 04
You pay or not the money will still come back to you church
Re: I Pay My Three Wives, Children Salaries – Prophet Joseph Apata by spencekat(m): 11:14am On Feb 04
grin
Re: I Pay My Three Wives, Children Salaries – Prophet Joseph Apata by Incrediblekutty(m): 11:17am On Feb 04
talented321:
I no read the bible up there but money from tithe and offering, duping the poor followers..

Next time read if you must comment, you would have seen where he said he doesn't preach about tithe but his members give him money hugely

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Chei Why I Marry Dis Girl" Funny Church Banner Spotted In Port-Harcourt / Funeral Mass For The Victims Of The St Francis Catholic Church, Owo Holds Today / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's 54th Costume Birthday Party (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.