Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,594 members, 7,816,469 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

**Distributors Wanted **Different Kind Of Lace Wigs, Synthetic, Human And Remi - Fashion/Clothing Market (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion/Clothing Market / **Distributors Wanted **Different Kind Of Lace Wigs, Synthetic, Human And Remi (22325 Views)

expired add was here / Ways To Make Your Full Lace Wigs Look More Natural / Lace Wigs And India Hairy Weavons(good Price) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: **Distributors Wanted **Different Kind Of Lace Wigs, Synthetic, Human And Remi by Fhemmmy: 3:28pm On Feb 15, 2013
I'm like the kid in kindergarten; I really do send valentines to everyone.
Re: **Distributors Wanted **Different Kind Of Lace Wigs, Synthetic, Human And Remi by Fhemmmy: 7:45pm On Feb 15, 2013
Youth is like a long weekend on Friday night. Middle age is like a long weekend on Monday afternoon.
Re: **Distributors Wanted **Different Kind Of Lace Wigs, Synthetic, Human And Remi by Fhemmmy: 8:50pm On Feb 16, 2013
cool
Re: **Distributors Wanted **Different Kind Of Lace Wigs, Synthetic, Human And Remi by Fhemmmy: 9:31pm On Feb 17, 2013
tongue
Re: **Distributors Wanted **Different Kind Of Lace Wigs, Synthetic, Human And Remi by Fhemmmy: 2:55pm On Feb 19, 2013
“Accept who you are; and revel in it.”
Re: **Distributors Wanted **Different Kind Of Lace Wigs, Synthetic, Human And Remi by Fhemmmy: 6:18pm On Feb 19, 2013
“Love wins, love always wins.”
Re: **Distributors Wanted **Different Kind Of Lace Wigs, Synthetic, Human And Remi by Fhemmmy: 7:27pm On Feb 19, 2013
“Giving to other people makes me feel alive. Not my car or my house. Not what I look like in the mirror. When I give my time, when I can make someone smile after they were feeling sad...”
Re: **Distributors Wanted **Different Kind Of Lace Wigs, Synthetic, Human And Remi by Fhemmmy: 2:50pm On Feb 20, 2013
The problem with the rat race is that even if you win, you’re still a rat. - Lilly Tomlin
Re: **Distributors Wanted **Different Kind Of Lace Wigs, Synthetic, Human And Remi by Fhemmmy: 5:54pm On Feb 20, 2013
A picture is worth 1,000 words, but it uses up 3,000 times the memory.
Re: **Distributors Wanted **Different Kind Of Lace Wigs, Synthetic, Human And Remi by Fhemmmy: 8:18pm On Feb 20, 2013
A meeting is an event at which the minutes are kept and the hours are lost.
Re: **Distributors Wanted **Different Kind Of Lace Wigs, Synthetic, Human And Remi by Fhemmmy: 9:52pm On Feb 20, 2013
If it’s stupid but works, it isn’t stupid.
Re: **Distributors Wanted **Different Kind Of Lace Wigs, Synthetic, Human And Remi by Fhemmmy: 5:22pm On Feb 21, 2013
If you can count your money, you don’t have a billion dollars.
Re: **Distributors Wanted **Different Kind Of Lace Wigs, Synthetic, Human And Remi by Fhemmmy: 7:27pm On Feb 21, 2013
Money can’t buy friends, but you can get a better class of enemy.
Re: **Distributors Wanted **Different Kind Of Lace Wigs, Synthetic, Human And Remi by Fhemmmy: 9:12pm On Feb 21, 2013
If you don’t know what to do with many of the papers piled on your desk, stick a dozen colleagues initials on them and pass them along. When in doubt, route.
Re: **Distributors Wanted **Different Kind Of Lace Wigs, Synthetic, Human And Remi by Fhemmmy: 2:46pm On Feb 22, 2013
It’s hard to lead a cavalry charge if you think you look funny on a horse.
Re: **Distributors Wanted **Different Kind Of Lace Wigs, Synthetic, Human And Remi by Fhemmmy: 5:54pm On Feb 22, 2013
Indecision is the key to flexibility.
Re: **Distributors Wanted **Different Kind Of Lace Wigs, Synthetic, Human And Remi by Fhemmmy: 9:28pm On Feb 22, 2013
Every man has a right to be conceited until he is successful.
Re: **Distributors Wanted **Different Kind Of Lace Wigs, Synthetic, Human And Remi by Fhemmmy: 2:25pm On Feb 25, 2013
A consultant is someone who takes the watch off your wrist and tells you the time.
Re: **Distributors Wanted **Different Kind Of Lace Wigs, Synthetic, Human And Remi by Fhemmmy: 7:22pm On Feb 25, 2013
"Rule No. 1: never lose money; rule No. 2: don't forget rule No. 1"
Re: **Distributors Wanted **Different Kind Of Lace Wigs, Synthetic, Human And Remi by Fhemmmy: 9:02pm On Feb 25, 2013
Whether it’s Google or Apple or free software, we’ve got some fantastic competitors and it keeps us on our toes. – Bill Gates
Re: **Distributors Wanted **Different Kind Of Lace Wigs, Synthetic, Human And Remi by Fhemmmy: 3:58pm On Feb 26, 2013
No one does it better . . . And we mean, No one
Re: **Distributors Wanted **Different Kind Of Lace Wigs, Synthetic, Human And Remi by Fhemmmy: 11:16pm On Feb 26, 2013
We are here to make how shopping for fashion works . . . .
Re: **Distributors Wanted **Different Kind Of Lace Wigs, Synthetic, Human And Remi by Fhemmmy: 2:47pm On Feb 27, 2013
Still doing what we enjoy doing, sales at its best . . . .
Re: **Distributors Wanted **Different Kind Of Lace Wigs, Synthetic, Human And Remi by Fhemmmy: 6:04pm On Feb 27, 2013
"The stock market is a no-called-strike game. You don't have to swing at everything--you can wait for your pitch. The problem when you're a money manager is that your fans keep yelling, 'Swing, you bum!'"
Re: **Distributors Wanted **Different Kind Of Lace Wigs, Synthetic, Human And Remi by Fhemmmy: 9:31pm On Feb 27, 2013
tongue
Re: **Distributors Wanted **Different Kind Of Lace Wigs, Synthetic, Human And Remi by Fhemmmy: 2:22pm On Feb 28, 2013
We will always give our best to give the best to the best and make all the best. . . .
Re: **Distributors Wanted **Different Kind Of Lace Wigs, Synthetic, Human And Remi by babuji(f): 4:34pm On Feb 28, 2013
Hi Fhemmy,

I am interested in the indian Remy for my self and i want in wig form only.

My email is amaderaresources@gmail.com

thank you
Re: **Distributors Wanted **Different Kind Of Lace Wigs, Synthetic, Human And Remi by Fhemmmy: 6:45pm On Mar 01, 2013
babuji: Hi Fhemmy,

I am interested in the indian Remy for my self and i want in wig form only.

My email is amaderaresources@gmail.com

thank you

Will look into this and get back to you, thanks for your time on our thread, you are appreciated
Re: **Distributors Wanted **Different Kind Of Lace Wigs, Synthetic, Human And Remi by Fhemmmy: 9:05pm On Mar 01, 2013
We wanna make a difference on a daily basis
Re: **Distributors Wanted **Different Kind Of Lace Wigs, Synthetic, Human And Remi by Fhemmmy: 11:07pm On Mar 01, 2013
We are good at what we do
Re: **Distributors Wanted **Different Kind Of Lace Wigs, Synthetic, Human And Remi by Fhemmmy: 11:40pm On Mar 03, 2013
Nothing beats vacations with God . . . .
Re: **Distributors Wanted **Different Kind Of Lace Wigs, Synthetic, Human And Remi by Fhemmmy: 3:09pm On Mar 04, 2013
Thank God for the gift of another week . . .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply)

Branding Of T-shirt With Very Sharp And Clean Customizing / Tailoring/Fashion Design Training School @ Near Kubwa Guzape AYA Nyanyan Abuja. / Can You Recommend An Excellent Tailor In Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.