Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,856 members, 7,817,538 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Egg Price Rises As Many Poultry Farms Shut Down In Kano - Agriculture (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Egg Price Rises As Many Poultry Farms Shut Down In Kano (26528 Views)

Over 50% Of Poultry Farms In Nigeria Shut Down In 2023: PAN / Why Many Poultry Farmers Loose Their Birds And Are Broke!!! / Our Cages For Your Poultry Farms@65,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Egg Price Rises As Many Poultry Farms Shut Down In Kano by okeke6969: 9:25am On Feb 05
Seefinish:
i remember when I was kid, my grandma used to tell our mother not to give us egg and that eating eggs can make us to go and steal. Tinubu does not want Nigerians to eat eggs so that they won't go and steal

Hahahaha!!! Na true you talk o, this egg eating na serious matter in the 80s for children. That children will turn armed robbers.
Re: Egg Price Rises As Many Poultry Farms Shut Down In Kano by Maxitomxane(m): 10:00am On Feb 05
God will punish all Evil leaders. All they care about is stealing money till dey die. Even in death, they celebrate with more stolen money and their offspring continues the stealing profession.
Re: Egg Price Rises As Many Poultry Farms Shut Down In Kano by RightChannel: 12:37pm On Feb 05
Corn head and Urrchinn people are under heavy starving

pattybf:

I have not been hearing this. Looks like it is not favouring anyone again grin

1 Like

Re: Egg Price Rises As Many Poultry Farms Shut Down In Kano by Ucheosefoh(m): 1:39pm On Feb 05
RepoMan007:

It is both ways. How many Igbo men will vote a competent Hausa or Yoruba man if one contests?
Stop being bitter because you lost in the bitter game of politics and bigotry.
Obasanjo, Yar'Adua, Atiku, GEJ all won South East despite not being Igbo people.
Bring up another point this one no sell.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Egg Price Rises As Many Poultry Farms Shut Down In Kano by Love800(m): 2:51pm On Feb 05
What are u trying to say?
Explain it a little clearer.
Natbrowny:
Noiler chickens like 10 dey backyard Dey lay eggs without any special feeds.

Family dey see eggs chop daily. Imagine say u get money and ur favourite supermall and eateries n public market no get goods

Na paper money abi transfer u wan dey chop abi

Lets all activate backyard simple parolz. Hard but doable

Re: Egg Price Rises As Many Poultry Farms Shut Down In Kano by Greenback: 2:52pm On Feb 05
alimiadedayo1:

abeg if you cannot understand my simple analysis don't tag me again..I thought yoyou have common sense but I have come into conclusion that all of you are the same
Seek cure for Ur immune to intelligence syndrome 😁
Re: Egg Price Rises As Many Poultry Farms Shut Down In Kano by Greenback: 2:59pm On Feb 05
alimiadedayo1:
It seems you are misunderstanding yourself.. orji uzor kalu was a PDP members for 8 years under PDP abi you were young then or maybe you were not born and mind you, you cannot expect the same result from different time.. voting in 1999 to 2003 is different from the voting in 2023.. I did not say ojukwu was a PDP member if you really read what I typed or maybe you are reading what is your mind, I said ojukwu supported PDP at national level and ojukwu is not so daft to think he will win the election of becoming the president of Nigeria under a afga party.. and remember when he contested all the governors were PDP members literally the state in under PDP party and igbos general are loyal to the party because PDP is a national party... I have told you that majority of your political elites enjoyed from Pdp, which orji uzor kalu, who was a founding members of PDP, Ken Nnamani and many I cannot mention here.. During Obasanjo, Igbos were in control of Senate and house of assembly which gives igbos sense of belonging.. If you understand politics, you will know what that means.. That is power sharing formula to keep the nation together
Empty epistle...no single intelligence 😁

1 Like

Re: Egg Price Rises As Many Poultry Farms Shut Down In Kano by Natbrowny: 3:18pm On Feb 05
Love800:
What are u trying to say?
Explain it a little clearer.

Raising noiler birds at ur backyard with little cost.

They lay eggs without special poultry feeds like layers.
I encouraged many of my community people and dey bought noilers and raised them at their backyard..

So when dey start laying eggs. Its en everyday things.

Noilers can eat all kinds of food even home leftovers dont get wasted.

Dey lay eggs even witout mating.
But u can still get a male noiler bird to mate them.

I'm just encouraging backyard farming. As hard as it sounds.
Last week. My guy gave me 2 tubers of yam. I gave him 15 pieces of eggs. Trade by barter witout beef
Re: Egg Price Rises As Many Poultry Farms Shut Down In Kano by Love800(m): 4:26pm On Feb 05
Okay.
I understood it now.
But i have some questions.

Those little not so big brown coloured fowls, are they the noilers u talking about?
What is the difference between noilers and layers?
Talking about eating other foods, wont it affect their possibility of laying eggs frequently?
If u want to do business with it a little, where and who do u sell to?
Natbrowny:

Raising noiler birds at ur backyard with little cost.

They lay eggs without special poultry feeds like layers.
I encouraged many of my community people and dey bought noilers and raised them at their backyard..

So when dey start laying eggs. Its en everyday things.

Noilers can eat all kinds of food even home leftovers dont get wasted.

Dey lay eggs even witout mating.
But u can still get a male noiler bird to mate them.

I'm just encouraging backyard farming. As hard as it sounds.
Last week. My guy gave me 2 tubers of yam. I gave him 15 pieces of eggs. Trade by barter witout beef
Re: Egg Price Rises As Many Poultry Farms Shut Down In Kano by Natbrowny: 4:32pm On Feb 05
Love800:
Okay.
I understood it now.
But i have some questions.

Those little not so big brown coloured fowls, are they the noilers u talking about?
What is the difference between noilers and layers?
Talking about eating other foods, wont it affect their possibility of laying eggs frequently?
If u want to do business with it a little, where and who do u sell to?

Noilers r big. Bigger than layers

Noilers come in male and female. Layers are only Females.

Female noilers eat just anything.. And it Doesnt affect their egg productions..
But for layers, they have a special breed that makes them lay.

Based on brokenness now. Na same food me and my noilers dey chow now..my leftovers. And dey lay on a normal. Dey play around my compound and scavenge for food themsefs naturally.. Dey eat leaves, worms etc.

Dont be discourage.. Start now.

Re: Egg Price Rises As Many Poultry Farms Shut Down In Kano by Love800(m): 4:40pm On Feb 05
Okay.

But do u have a cage for dem?

U did not answer my question concerning the business aspect.
Natbrowny:

Based on brokenness now. Na same food me and my noilers dey chow now..my leftovers. And dey lay on a normal. Dey play around my compound and scavenge for food themsefs naturally.. Dey eat leaves, worms etc.

Re: Egg Price Rises As Many Poultry Farms Shut Down In Kano by Natbrowny: 5:17pm On Feb 05
Love800:
Okay.

But do u have a cage for dem?

U did not answer my question concerning the business aspect.

U dont need a cage
. They like moving around. U can just camp them in a place though.

In business aspect. Depends on how u wanna do it

U can rear from day old and sell after 3weeks
U can rear till adult and sell off
For egg business.. Layers is more profitable but u gotta deal with d feeds aspect.

If u wanna use noiler as egg business. U need many of them at least 50. After 4 months na 50 eggs daily

Last one i did. Was 30. I didnt sell even though people offered to buy.

My family chop egg. Egg name changed.

4 d business. U need space coz u need many of them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Egg Price Rises As Many Poultry Farms Shut Down In Kano by alimiadedayo1: 6:04pm On Feb 05
Greenback:

Empty epistle...no single intelligence 😁
no single intelligence because you lack quantum of common sense in your family line not to talk of intelligence Quotience
Re: Egg Price Rises As Many Poultry Farms Shut Down In Kano by Love800(m): 6:40pm On Feb 05
Okay.
Thankz alot.

Can one still cage the noilers everyday and be giving dem the normal bird feed with some locally produced corn feed?
Asin i dont wont dem to walking about in the yard. I want dem caged.
Natbrowny:

U dont need a cage

For egg business.. Layers is more profitable but u gotta deal with d feeds aspect.

If u wanna use noiler as egg business. U need many of them at least 50. After 4 months na 50 eggs daily

Re: Egg Price Rises As Many Poultry Farms Shut Down In Kano by TMHL: 6:47pm On Feb 05
blowjohn:

Are u in abuja?

I have a spot there.

1 Like

Re: Egg Price Rises As Many Poultry Farms Shut Down In Kano by Natbrowny: 7:25pm On Feb 05
Love800:
Okay.
Thankz alot.

Can one still cage the noilers everyday and be giving dem the normal bird feed with some locally produced corn feed?
Asin i dont wont dem to walking about in the yard. I want dem caged.

Thats perfect.

They'll get big faster that way.

Good luck papi.
Re: Egg Price Rises As Many Poultry Farms Shut Down In Kano by Love800(m): 7:30pm On Feb 05
Thanks so much
Natbrowny:

Thats perfect.

They'll get big faster that way.

Good luck papi.
Re: Egg Price Rises As Many Poultry Farms Shut Down In Kano by Streetdoctor: 7:34am On Feb 07
Natbrowny:

Why not create thread on this, it will go along way in helping the jobless and idle guys here, if the working class peeps too. Mention me whenever u do that so that I can mention some jobless ones on Nairaland
Re: Egg Price Rises As Many Poultry Farms Shut Down In Kano by Streetdoctor: 7:37am On Feb 07
Natbrowny:

U dont need a cage

Na people like u idiot Tinubu suppose appoint in some agricultural sector but all he's after is to enrish his friends and families

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Cassava Farming Dairy As A Total Beginner / Why We Are Importing Grass By Minister Of Agriculture / Governor Shettima Inspects Farm Implements Procured By The State Govt.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.