Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,049 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

Nairaland/General Section Chatroom - Nairaland / General (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland/General Section Chatroom (245904 Views)

Mod Please Unban Me In The General Section. / *~Mynd44 Voted Nairaland/General Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations - / Official Nairaland/General Section Poster Of The Year 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (72) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by sheba123(f): 7:11pm On Jun 19, 2016
mimzy:
It has been a very long journey, the roads I have trudged have been very very bumpy but here I am , still I rise above all trials and tribulations. I never imagined that it will be this hectic but God has been very faithful

It is in light of this that I humbly beseech you to please come out en masse tomorrow , 20th June, 2016 and vote MIMZY as MISSNL2016

I really will appreciate your love and support as I cannot do this on my own, please vote for me and tell your friends to tell their friends to spread the love.

A vote for MIMZY is a vote for :

Humility
Sharp Perception
Good Vision
Confidence
Charisma

I know I can always count on you. Thank you so much once again.

Cc:
Slyisaac obiorathesubtle smellymouth lsofdk smellinganus airsultan iykekelvins creamish thesonofmark marysmeal onegai vanquay
4rmthewest firsking01 kingrex1
Lezzlie muva
Lezzlie synzu panacea7 movmentish sunnyuche1
Yourmajesty
Fadedjeans
Gblaker
Jaybee3

ITbusinessguy
l888
Sharksblow
Commentus2

Miscellaneous aikfrank sirwere sheba123 bedguy
deepyuki teebaba2 marshriley rosalieene suzan404
Govnorsym makydebbie jixnation smiliyb henrynick
Obontami olufemiolaolu fingard02k crotonite

You truly deserve this. Mention me on the voting thread, you have my vote.

6 Likes

Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by Nobody: 10:21am On Jun 21, 2016
Good morning ladies and gentlemen
A blessed morning to y'all.
First and for most, I really have to apologise for the mention. But it is an inevitable one as you guys are really important in deciding the face of Miss Nairaland.
I put it to you that you guys may not know, but you are the key factor in taking mimzy up a step up on the ladder of success.
The rave of the moment which is the Miss Nairaland pageant has really brought us together and we have gotten to this point where we have to show our collaborative efforts for this young lady who permeates nothing but love, peace, and tranquility.
They say rubbing the hands together will make it clean so, I urge, besiege, and implore y'all to come out enmass in your perfect glory to show love and support mimzy.
Attached here in Is the link to the polls
www.nairaland.com/3178760/miss-nairaland-contest-2016-elimination
Thank you all and God bless you..

enkay27 lanotipo deen4real7902 sdav
drmichael17 eazysally Jimwalex
Ozorc Viccur Cosmo69 Lildoc
anthonyevans tayoponz abioz
nastydamus anytexy MosakuAW
deedan9 phemolala07 ruffneck niyi20emmkeffs
maxzzo1 CioAngels DocAdray
lacum Bbnnaji M16 browncube
fablani Qmerit, nkoyo13 efec
contactmorak kinwhite Aburumah75
adegoody OGS1 haryor911
highchiefpee GogobiriLalas
stunner7 eteforlor nwaimoroseyaho
Missbizy Dbboy Surd2121
MzOnajin1 deept Beehorn
ibnew Prodigalson1 mhizaniel
joedams 2sd Seunolad1 ahbeyOmooba77 tushea Btruth denuda
adeblow ogashman QUICKMOVE
Hernyolar welly440 bishop1988
Nani4all kennsville photoo
mustybay switchril
Joseph4God demolinka
jaybiz007 khalids Winning123
lufseg07 numericalguy cielo
most4luv azeeznoni seunseye
nmaihat jweasley Lukay99
next1 nickcarter sheddo619
Nyceguy92 elrony auxioneer
doubleking WhoDeyThere
FxDuke saxtaiwo sandyisioma
filitech070 Bigdreams emmiej
fapcrook, megareal iconSAGE1
log1 Wizdude summer
donkross1 summerflame
daapson53 kd11 Arcard congi
Olayinkaji semitunde

Philistine kaysman2 temmytope68 tayosmatts cynicalarry Ojoboak mgbedianya daniftyone forap OyaksServices rhazur bustyhelen chioma134, edogu highchief3 Zenith21 noble71 Haywhey bimflash deliveryboy MrHenshaw chisco82 geccibede speeder SIRKOL fablani, supereagla Siena Hadeehart101 GreenWhiteGreen tym92 Alki tchijay Olododo7 EXCOBALY bolasky01 geni samzheee kenneth56, MhizCandice Fumzey missy01 elrynex ibraimot solomonbrown64 Ogbajie olisestephen212 mikelbewise DannyBams91 Bantino ALEstacp ultimatebunmi1 tayo200 2unjee Superpower valenu Optimist4life tony1305 Copiousworld Schonebaby ANBAKO daveyjay jovialswag bigkuba piazon meeky007 Fabulosdave01 iyke484real humanshado dopeJemi promayor1 sukpehi ikuku itriumph ojuolu doll912 plentykola bibinwaka Tynasparks freshcvvs ashlyfab78 finofaya Essence4 laikas, Gorgeousolasco femi4 AmiableJay wiZbanky melford244 TeamSimple Blueeyedboi byvan03 idisuleourown

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by Speakdatruth: 12:57pm On Jun 21, 2016
Hi friend, i'm sorry for spamming ur mention. Pls dear friend, i need a min out of ur time now. Pls we need ur vote in the Miss Nairaland contest.

This is where to vote https://www.nairaland.com/3178760/miss-nairaland-contest-2016-elimination or go to d fashion section PLS VOTE IVYY, d voting is on

Thank u for taking ur time to read this. I look
forward to ur vote today. Thank u

goldstarpamela iphunanya. ychris ,
ottersberger ( m), janeade ( f ), IamUdo , snthesis
, dynamicbuzz , Tonycart, Atk01 ,
dhtml18 , papaput2, dedons, Shittaakeem ,
may01 , fasky , sandydgal2nv , REMMEI ,
SIRTee15 , drake2 , nedu2000 , lovelygurl ,
naptu2, Shalome , go4success,
wheredemdey , crusadistic, Pangea , tudej
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 3:15pm On Jun 21, 2016
mimzy:

Good day ladies and gentlemen
A blessed morning to y'all.
First and for most, I really have to apologise for the mention. But it is an inevitable one as you guys are really important in deciding the face of Miss Nairaland.
I put it to you that you guys may not know, but you are the key factor in taking mimzy up a step up on the ladder of success.
The rave of the moment which is the Miss Nairaland pageant has really brought us together and we have gotten to this point where we have to show our collaborative efforts for this young lady who permeates nothing but love, peace, and tranquility.
They say rubbing the hands together will make it clean so, I urge, besiege, and implore y'all to come out enmass in your perfect glory to show love and support mimzy.
Attached here in Is the link to the polls
www.nairaland.com/3178760/miss-nairaland-contest-2016-elimination
Thank you all and God bless you

macelliot cooljude divepen1 dearpreye paradise163 revolva brize streetnews aprokomania survemeka mythangel kimeto fko81 nowenuse vooks beamborla ebenice justi4jesu morbid davien malvisguy212 tallesty1 mako007 candy ukutsgp chizzy94 riddo2 emmyskies kei44 francistony neatboy harryveli holacunlay acidosis nellaluv meringe blade21 udondeymadt 52naira ayanbaba2 silkmoth33 propene fuzek penielme godwin1 mavany,

here is thread to vote MIMZY.
MIMZY APPRECIATE

GOD BLESS.
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jun 22, 2016
mrbillz:
I vote: L.anicky cc: NLjega

Kindly include mimzy pls and put a space between cc and NLJega. I have done that for U here. Thanks a lot dear
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jun 22, 2016
olanshile2016:
r.efiner
cc: Nljega abeg make my vote valid

Please include mimzy cryand put a space between cc and NLJega. I have done that for U here. Thanks a lot dear
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jun 22, 2016
GreenWhiteGreen:
Oops..hope you scale through this round. You have my vote next. cool

You can modify and put mimzy plss . It is allowed kiss cry
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jun 22, 2016
Oh dear. Why would i do such a thing ? smiley. You have my vote next time. smiley
mimzy:

You can modify and put mimzy plss . It is allowed kiss cry
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jun 22, 2016
flokii:
I vote

Lan.icky
Refin.er
Iv.yy

Cc: NLj ega

Kindly include mimzy plsssss cry
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jun 22, 2016
Donzee02:
lanic.ky. cc: NLjeg.a

Please can u just modify and include mimz . Plssss I beg of u cry
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jun 22, 2016
Donzee02:
lanic.ky. cc: NLjeg.a

Please can u just modify and include mimzy . Plssss I beg of u cry
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by flokii: 2:23pm On Jun 22, 2016
mimzy:

Kindly include mimzy plsssss cry

Done
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jun 22, 2016
Muva
Smellymouth
I am here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jun 22, 2016
dadebayo1:
I vote lanick.y.

Cc NLJ.EGA

For God sake I beg of you, please include mimzy. sad cry
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jun 22, 2016
flokii:

Done

I am so grateful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by dadebayo1(m): 2:30pm On Jun 22, 2016
mimzy:

For God sake I beg of you, please include mimzy. sad cry

Ok.. All the best.. Done

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jun 22, 2016
SleekAboki:
I vote la.nicky cc: N LJega

Bro good afternoon. Pls and pls include mimzy . you are allowed to vote up to five contestant . Pls save me cry

1 Like

Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jun 22, 2016
SleekAboki:
I vote la.nicky cc: N LJega

Bro good afternoon. Pls and pls include mimzy . you are allowed to vote up to five contestants . Pls save me cry

1 Like

Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by SleekAboki: 2:41pm On Jun 22, 2016
mimzy:

Bro good afternoon. Pls and pls include mimzy . you are allowed to vote up to five contestants . Pls save me cry
Done

1 Like

Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by Nobody: 5:52am On Jun 25, 2016
[b]Good morning everyone cheesy. Kindly accept my unreserved apologies for flooding your mention this beautiful morning. I just wana say a very big THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS YOU to every one of you for bringing me this far. Words alone cannot express how grateful I am to you all for trusting me and giving me the strength to move on.

May God's love never depart from your households.
May you all be POOR IN MISFORTUNES and RICH IN BLESSINGS.

thank you so much for being there for MIMZY.

It is not over yet.. Today is the GRAND FINALE!!!!!!!!! Ghen ghen cheesy . And I will appreciate if you can be of immense support to MIMZY. Thank you all for being a PILLAR OF STRENGTH TO MIMZY.

VOTING COMMENCES BY 10am and ENDS BY 6pm .HERE IS A LINK TO THE VOTING THREAD
https://www.nairaland.com/3186985/miss-nairaland-contest-2016-grand

JUST COPY AND PASTE

I VOTE MIMZY
CC NLJega

May you all find goodness and mercies wherever you go now and forever.

To the Entire TEAMMIMZY, You guys are wonderful, thank you very much for standing by me through thick and thin.
We can do this!!!
We are survivors!!!
We are not gonna give up!!!
We are not gonna stop!!!
We are gonna work harder like never before today!!!!
TRENDMIMZY!!! kiss cheesy

Thank you everyone. Remain blessed.

Cc:[/b] r231

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by lanre56(m): 10:43am On Jun 25, 2016
TriOLA Inc. We carry out installation of High Quality Commercial CCTV Systems. We offer the highest quality products for all of our larger installations including our Commercial Security Cameras Systems. It can also be viewed remotely anywhere and anytime, that is you can watch, view and monitor your CCTV Surveillance anywhere. We've installed for schools, factories, homes, and businesses. For site survey and installation please call 08179145049 or 07088986103

Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by kiddakush(m): 11:22am On Jun 27, 2016
to our entrepreneurs and business owners, have you applied for Enactus Nigeria Extrapreneurship challenge?
Developed by Enactus Nigeria and implemented in partnership with Sahara Group through Sahara Foundation, the extrapreneurship challenge seeks to strengthen relevant startups whilst stimulating the Nigerian economy.

The focus of extrapreneurship is to identify innovative businesses and provide a platform that takes the participants through an enterprise development learning curve that culminates into the creation of stable, profitable, scalable and sustainable startups

Another focus area is to encourage entrepreneurship as a career option amongst Nigerian youths by providing access to training; as well as linking successful startups with willing investors for the purpose of capacity development, financing and business growth

read more and register here: http://campuseventsnews..com.ng/2016/06/enactus-nigeria-presents.html
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by Nobody: 3:09am On Jun 28, 2016
Farano, Rocktation, seun, please, anti-spam both banned me just now for just tagging someone in my post.

Please unban me, I think it was a misconception.
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by Deo7(m): 12:35pm On Jul 05, 2016
tongue
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by Timotei: 11:28pm On Jul 05, 2016
Someone from Osun State shld help me out with this riddle..
Question: I took upon a mysterious figure hoping i will not be discovered, My hidden jewel were unlocked by the granddaughter of a deity, from the 1st to the seventh I flow with beauty know to no man.
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by Iamnr: 2:44pm On Jul 06, 2016
Hello Everyone

I dey beg una ....I'm currently Cranfield university doing my masters and I was hoping you guys could do your good deed for the day and help me fill in a survey on the health and fitness industry in Nigeria. It doesn't matter if you have never stepped into a gym before, your input will still be valued. It should take 5 to 10 minutes if done in one go depending on which questions you answer. I know no one likes filling in surveys but pls take 10 minutes out of your day to help me. So grab a drink or snack , sit back and relax and Please be as accurate as you can as the data is very important to my studies. smiley . You will also be put into a £40 prize draw if completed accurately.

https://cranfielduniversity.eu.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_2nsEWjn82pi2lYF
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by teejaypee: 9:18am On Jul 09, 2016
Seun ,my time spent online drastically reduced from a month+ to 1 hour!

Any explanation?
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by teejaypee: 9:36am On Jul 09, 2016
Iamnr:
Hello Everyone

I dey beg una ....I'm currently Cranfield university doing my masters and I was hoping you guys could do your good deed for the day and help me fill in a survey on the health and fitness industry in Nigeria. It doesn't matter if you have never stepped into a gym before, your input will still be valued. It should take 5 to 10 minutes if done in one go depending on which questions you answer. I know no one likes filling in surveys but pls take 10 minutes out of your day to help me. So grab a drink or snack , sit back and relax and Please be as accurate as you can as the data is very important to my studies. smiley . You will also be put into a £40 prize draw if completed accurately.

https://cranfielduniversity.eu.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_2nsEWjn82pi2lYF

Done ! cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (72) (Reply)

2go Version 4.0 Download On Www.2go.im Not Www.2go.com / It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! / Welcome, New Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.