Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,362 members, 7,843,079 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Over 50% Certificates Of Imported Pharmaceutical Products Fake — NAFDAC - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Over 50% Certificates Of Imported Pharmaceutical Products Fake — NAFDAC (9798 Views)

Customs Seize Sex Drugs Worth Millions With Fake NAFDAC Registration In Katsina / Codeine Ban: Five Other Pharmaceutical Drugs Abused By Nigerians / NAFDAC Cautions Media Against Illegal Advertisement Of Pharmaceutical Products (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Over 50% Certificates Of Imported Pharmaceutical Products Fake — NAFDAC by Jman06(m): 8:06am On Feb 06
Larryndelaw:
Why blaming the woman for the wickedness of people that import the drugs into the country. Must the government do everything?
And why exonerate a failed government who made laws on regulation of these drugs but would take bribes from the unscrupulous importers and look away while they violate these laws
NAFDAC and other regulatory agencies have all the laws they need to carry out their duties but they soil their hands by taking bribes from these importers and not carry out their jobs.

Are you not seeing how NDLEA under Buba Marwa is working?
Re: Over 50% Certificates Of Imported Pharmaceutical Products Fake — NAFDAC by sweetgala(m): 8:12am On Feb 06
duduade:
All they come to tell us are the loop holes that can't be hidden any longer

How to block the loopholes, Dem go dey beat around the bush

They are doing a lot and blocking the loopholes. But Nigerians are themselves sabotaging the actions of this agency. Their state of the art lab was part destroyed during end sars. And they don't have enough staff

2 Likes

Re: Over 50% Certificates Of Imported Pharmaceutical Products Fake — NAFDAC by MeineMutter: 9:14am On Feb 06
Larryndelaw:
Why blaming the woman for the wickedness of people that import the drugs into the country. Must the government do everything?

Why blaming our leaders for evils you and I perpetrate in the country?

So it is now you know that government cannot do everything?
If you want to be a man of your words, don’t ever blame any leader on this forum again. All you uncouth children.

Nafdac madam is given the mandate to stop importation of all illicit foods and dru.gs. The has the right to confiscate them when have entered our country but she and her people have not performed at all. That’s why I said if she needs additional help and support that she feels can help her perform, let her shout out.

Go to Sango market alone and see most products in shops are fake. Alaba nko? Trade fair and other shops that we can’t mention here. Nearly all pharmacies are selling either d.ake or substandard products.

NAFDAC needs offices across all states. At least, a minimum of 2 in a state with tools to work. And mobile and automated testing kits.
Go and watch how American border patrol officers work. They have small small machines that can detect fake foods and drugs within a few minutes, without taking the drugs to labs. Each machine can detect over 40,000 types of generics of drugs and paints.

These machines are not expensive. You and I can buy one, if we could contribute.

Our people in position of authorities lack experience and exposure. They are also cor.rupt. Most of them were once civil servants before they were given appointments as civil servants again.

Modern tools of trade are part of what makes a leader to perform. Without them, such leaders will just be running round a circle.
I expect NAFDAC officials to be going around shops and factories with this types of small and modern equipment to test, on the spot, those foods and d.rugs.
Anyone found to be fak.e or substandard so be seized immediately and the seller arrested. That’s how you and I can be sure we are not using our money to buy po.ison.

Let me digress a little, go to more modern offices and airport and see computer hand-held equipment they are holding to attend to all issues.
Scanning common barcode on a display screen can help you locate a gate where you are to board a plane without meeting any airport officer.
Re: Over 50% Certificates Of Imported Pharmaceutical Products Fake — NAFDAC by duduade: 10:29am On Feb 06
sweetgala:

They are doing a lot and blocking the loopholes. But Nigerians are themselves sabotaging the actions of this agency. Their state of the art lab was part destroyed during end sars. And they don't have enough staff

God will help them Amen
Re: Over 50% Certificates Of Imported Pharmaceutical Products Fake — NAFDAC by prophetfire: 12:54pm On Feb 06
duduade:
All they come to tell us are the loop holes that can't be hidden any longer

How to block the loopholes, Dem go dey beat around the bush
Since madam Dora left Nafdac, the place became a laughing stock, especially the reign of this woman they brought from abroad to come and speak only useless English while fake drugs overrun the whole country.

1 Like

Re: Over 50% Certificates Of Imported Pharmaceutical Products Fake — NAFDAC by Larryndelaw: 11:47pm On Feb 06
MeineMutter:

Why blaming our leaders for evils you and I perpetrate in the country?

So it is now you know that government cannot do everything?
If you want to be a man of your words, don’t ever blame any leader on this forum again. All you uncouth children.

Nafdac madam is given the mandate to stop importation of all illicit foods and dru.gs. The has the right to confiscate them when have entered our country but she and her people have not performed at all. That’s why I said if she needs additional help and support that she feels can help her perform, let her shout out.

Go to Sango market alone and see most products in shops are fake. Alaba nko? Trade fair and other shops that we can’t mention here. Nearly all pharmacies are selling either d.ake or substandard products.

NAFDAC needs offices across all states. At least, a minimum of 2 in a state with tools to work. And mobile and automated testing kits.
Go and watch how American border patrol officers work. They have small small machines that can detect fake foods and drugs within a few minutes, without taking the drugs to labs. Each machine can detect over 40,000 types of generics of drugs and paints.

These machines are not expensive. You and I can buy one, if we could contribute.

Our people in position of authorities lack experience and exposure. They are also cor.rupt. Most of them were once civil servants before they were given appointments as civil servants again.

Modern tools of trade are part of what makes a leader to perform. Without them, such leaders will just be running round a circle.
I expect NAFDAC officials to be going around shops and factories with this types of small and modern equipment to test, on the spot, those foods and d.rugs.
Anyone found to be fak.e or substandard so be seized immediately and the seller arrested. That’s how you and I can be sure we are not using our money to buy po.ison.

Let me digress a little, go to more modern offices and airport and see computer hand-held equipment they are holding to attend to all issues.
Scanning common barcode on a display screen can help you locate a gate where you are to board a plane without meeting any airport officer.

You are blaming the Nafdac woman. Why did you imported drugs that will kill people in rhe first place. Just answer that question
Re: Over 50% Certificates Of Imported Pharmaceutical Products Fake — NAFDAC by Larryndelaw: 11:48pm On Feb 06
Jman06:
And why exonerate a failed government who made laws on regulation of these drugs but would take bribes from the unscrupulous importers and look away while they violate these laws
NAFDAC and other regulatory agencies have all the laws they need to carry out their duties but they soil their hands by taking bribes from these importers and not carry out their jobs.

Are you not seeing how NDLEA under Buba Marwa is working?
Excuse me. If you did not import fake drig you don't have to bribe your way. You are the offender here. Stop blaming govt for everything

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kwara Confirms First Case Of Monkeypox / Sad Plight Of Health Interns In Nigeria,,, / Simple & Natural Ways To Become Virgin Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.