Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,591 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

Portable Looks Dapper In Suit During "Tony Montana" Video Shoot - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Portable Looks Dapper In Suit During "Tony Montana" Video Shoot (58195 Views)

Peter Okoye Looks Dapper In Suit , Shows Off Cars Collection. - Pictures / Peter Okoye Looks Dapper In Different Collection Of Outfits (photos) / Singer, Patoranking Looks Dapper In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Portable Looks Dapper In Suit During "Tony Montana" Video Shoot by MichealOlajide: 12:20pm On Feb 06
Thundafireseun:

Hahahaaahaaa

Are you seriously serious??

That means your mom doesn’t have taste ooo

🤣🤣🤣
what. a come back

3 Likes

Re: Portable Looks Dapper In Suit During "Tony Montana" Video Shoot by Pimine: 12:21pm On Feb 06
ForestHill:
Definition of grace. I tap in to this grace. My father my Marker may I be like the concrete that roses grows and shines. Amen!!!
Keep tapping nonsense. Palm wine tapper!

1 Like

Re: Portable Looks Dapper In Suit During "Tony Montana" Video Shoot by AfDapone: 12:23pm On Feb 06
ForestHill:
Definition of grace. I tap in to this grace. My father my Marker may I be like the concrete that roses grows and shines. Amen!!!

Or, better put, "the rose that grew from concrete."

Re: Portable Looks Dapper In Suit During "Tony Montana" Video Shoot by razzydoo(m): 12:27pm On Feb 06
Adewale1603:
No matter what, weath just doesn't fit some people
Like you abi?🤫Poor cat abi na church rat make I call you? tongue

1 Like

Re: Portable Looks Dapper In Suit During "Tony Montana" Video Shoot by AareGaa: 12:30pm On Feb 06
Magnificenttop:

God's grace or people's gullibility.

When gullible people make questionable characters and crooks famous, they tag it as grace.

Portable is your age mate, he has acquired money and fame.
. But you're wasting away on naira land hating on him

While your blodas who are on death roll in far East Asia are seen as heroes by you

1 Like

Re: Portable Looks Dapper In Suit During "Tony Montana" Video Shoot by PforPython(m): 12:43pm On Feb 06
Beverlyjean:
Pls I don't get... does he still sing abi ,he is using controversy to thrive.. when they invite him. For shows , the only thing I see is him, climbing equpments like a monkey... not insulting him ,but that's what he does

grin grin grin
Please let me know when you find the answer
Re: Portable Looks Dapper In Suit During "Tony Montana" Video Shoot by Coolestguy2023: 12:58pm On Feb 06
Thundafireseun:

Ask ur mom where she was all through last night,

You will know what I have achieved with my skin

That's a nice description of your Asah** mother

1 Like

Re: Portable Looks Dapper In Suit During "Tony Montana" Video Shoot by OBTOREPA(m): 1:00pm On Feb 06
TopNotchTrends:
Portable is back in the UK for the Video Shoot of Skepta's Tony Montana.

Recall the Skepta Invited Portable to the UK where they both recorded the smash hit "Tony Montana" which is available on all streaming platforms.

Portable continues to enjoy fame and recognition in 2024 as earlier he was given a shout-out by American Rapper, Rick Ross.

Watch the video and share your thoughts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWoy8mYPGUY?si=-pmkoFo7wjjc48hg

Aluminati things, if you know,you know.
Re: Portable Looks Dapper In Suit During "Tony Montana" Video Shoot by Jonjam269: 1:02pm On Feb 06
Magnificenttop:

When gullible people make questionable characters and crooks famous, they tag it as grace.

Talk is cheap. put yourself in that position if it's easy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Portable Looks Dapper In Suit During "Tony Montana" Video Shoot by Timothy89(m): 1:05pm On Feb 06
Magnificenttop:

You're naive when God's grace is active, wisdom, policies, principles, knowledge are suspended till further notice

God's grace bring sense out of your nonsense and make a big deal from your cruise

God's grace give you unmerited title, jobs, wealth and progress

1 Like

Re: Portable Looks Dapper In Suit During "Tony Montana" Video Shoot by Thundafireseun: 1:23pm On Feb 06
Goodnewsforlife:
everyone’s mom is not like yours

Thanks Boss for that upper cut

I appreciate it

1 Like

Re: Portable Looks Dapper In Suit During "Tony Montana" Video Shoot by Waywardson6: 1:37pm On Feb 06
Omo, em still resemble bush.
Re: Portable Looks Dapper In Suit During "Tony Montana" Video Shoot by christistruth01: 1:40pm On Feb 06
Portable's head always looks like the head of a Sango Worshipper no matter how he Suits up
Re: Portable Looks Dapper In Suit During "Tony Montana" Video Shoot by tallfish145(m): 1:46pm On Feb 06
Magnificenttop:

Dont be jealous make ur own grace locate you soon

1 Like

Re: Portable Looks Dapper In Suit During "Tony Montana" Video Shoot by akpur1(m): 1:53pm On Feb 06
Thundafireseun:
His skin looks too dirty undecided

You could take a pig out of the dirt , but you can’t take the dirt off the pig

If this is the definition of Dapper, Abeg I no wan dapper undecided

You expect him to bleach like you

1 Like

Re: Portable Looks Dapper In Suit During "Tony Montana" Video Shoot by jattopeter(m): 1:56pm On Feb 06
I was trying to see the "dapper" I cant see anything like that.
Thundafireseun:

1 Like

Re: Portable Looks Dapper In Suit During "Tony Montana" Video Shoot by ghettochild(m): 2:04pm On Feb 06
Mpcoll001:
Okay na
how much that kaftan??
Re: Portable Looks Dapper In Suit During "Tony Montana" Video Shoot by Thundafireseun: 2:05pm On Feb 06
akpur1:

You expect him to bleach like you

So Davido , Wizkid, Tiwa , Teni , psquare all bleached??
Re: Portable Looks Dapper In Suit During "Tony Montana" Video Shoot by Thundafireseun: 2:06pm On Feb 06
Coolestguy2023:

That's a nice description of your Asah** mother

I know you’re just an attention seeking kid

Re: Portable Looks Dapper In Suit During "Tony Montana" Video Shoot by talk2hb1(m): 2:13pm On Feb 06
killsmith:

God's grace for person wey dey use music promote sin?
You Christians have a funny way of ridiculing God.
Your Opinion, Your Choice!

1 Like

Re: Portable Looks Dapper In Suit During "Tony Montana" Video Shoot by talk2hb1(m): 2:13pm On Feb 06
Pimine:

You people should not associate God's grace with things that only brings glory to the devil.

He has a destiny to gain attention and capture the souls of men, and he's obviously winning them for the devil.

God's hand is not in this matter!

1 Like

Re: Portable Looks Dapper In Suit During "Tony Montana" Video Shoot by talk2hb1(m): 2:14pm On Feb 06
Boyjaco:
how is this a God grace by living a worldly life smoking taking drugs

1 Like

Re: Portable Looks Dapper In Suit During "Tony Montana" Video Shoot by Jozibrainz100: 2:14pm On Feb 06
talk2hb1:
This is a case of when GOD is ready for you, everybody will see his hands all over you.
Take it or leave it, this is God's Grace in play.

Make na stop to dey mention God for everything...
Re: Portable Looks Dapper In Suit During "Tony Montana" Video Shoot by talk2hb1(m): 2:15pm On Feb 06
aribisala0:

God is ready for everyone
I don't know why we like to deceive ourselves with all this silly religiosity.
If you look at what you spend your time doing it will tell you how ready you are for God

God does not come down. To plant cassava or to fry garri
Leave God out of it get busy and get productive

I wish you a productive day and a productive week

Do an audit of what you spend d 50% of your waking hours doing
If you are not working out of physically active you won't grow muscles. It won't happen.

1 Like

Re: Portable Looks Dapper In Suit During "Tony Montana" Video Shoot by talk2hb1(m): 2:15pm On Feb 06
Magnificenttop:

1 Like

Re: Portable Looks Dapper In Suit During "Tony Montana" Video Shoot by talk2hb1(m): 2:17pm On Feb 06
Jozibrainz100:

Make na stop to dey mention God for everything...

Abeg Dey Mention Devil or Satan Name!

1 Like

Re: Portable Looks Dapper In Suit During "Tony Montana" Video Shoot by aribisala0(m): 2:17pm On Feb 06
talk2hb1:

You can stay on social media all day waiting for God to bring Grace

Your choice
Re: Portable Looks Dapper In Suit During "Tony Montana" Video Shoot by honour7: 2:21pm On Feb 06
texazzpete:

And how exactly do you know this? You’ve seen his investment portfolio?

Some of the investment have graced nairaland pages, not much but at least still commendable that he is thinking of life after music or if the bubble burst lolz.
Re: Portable Looks Dapper In Suit During "Tony Montana" Video Shoot by Asswipemod: 2:21pm On Feb 06
talk2hb1:
This is a case of when GOD is ready for you, everybody will see his hands all over you.
Take it or leave it, this is God's Grace in play.

The devil gives wealth most of the time too.
Re: Portable Looks Dapper In Suit During "Tony Montana" Video Shoot by Larryndelaw: 2:23pm On Feb 06
Thundafireseun:

Just because he remain to ve black and not Bleaching

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chioma Chukwuka-Akpotha Dazzles In Bum Short (Photos) / Nina Ivy And Boyfriend, Tony Tonytosh React To Queen Ireta Leaked Whatsapp Chat / “Why I Wore Big Shoes To The Headies”- Laycon Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.